{~~~Guns, Guns and Mo' Guns - The Right To Keep And Bear Arms~~~}

cli-terminator

Retired ManWhore
BGOL Investor
Updated my G48 MOS with a Holosun HS507K and talon grips. Now just waiting for my holsters to arrive so I can put her on active carry duty
152731029_448690689652874_1751634306044458219_n.jpg

bbuzzard

Skeptic
BGOL Investor
I'm partial to hammer-fired pistols but I must say my EDC has been striker-fired...not stoking any flames but my favs have a bigger footprint...thoughts?

Mrboogieallnight

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
That's cool as hell, but in rough condition. It will require a costly full restoration. I assume that there is a sentimental value attached to it. I would probably get the wood replaced and finished and save it as a inoperable survivor.
No sentimental value. I just think it's pretty cool. It was left in the house I'm living in after the previous owner died. I have a 22 rifle that's not in working order either that was left, but I'm not to concerned about that.

woodchuck

A crowd pleasing man.
OG Investor
Finally!!! Thank you Jesus!!! I can't wait for this to be released. I will definitely be copping. @woodchuck time to upgrade from that beyond heavy Hi-Point pcc

Okay, after watching the video, I'm going to need a do-over on my promise not to buy any more guns. I trust you guys will respect my decision and give me and my family privacy at this time.

cli-terminator

Retired ManWhore
BGOL Investor
I'm going to be honest. I love my Hi-point, but a day or 2 after I take it to the range, there is always a slight pain in my shoulder. It's gone down over time, so everything is cool with it now. I'm interested to see what this weapon can do.
Probably that excess weight along with it being a blow back setup. With the Aero Precision you should be able to put on all types of different braces that won't hit your shoulder as hard.

doe moe

Rising Star
Platinum Member
Anyone who owns a Sig P320 might wanna watch this video and do some additional research

DAMN!!! I got my eye on a Sig Sauer P320 X Full Size 9mm Pistol

None of the reviews I've read said anything on the P320 X Full firing without a trigger pull.

Trigger in the video is curved, I don't have small hands and I don't like curved triggers, hurts the crease of my trigger finger over time.

However the P320 X Full has a flat front trigger like my Saint Victor AR, I digs flat triggers.

Now I may have to scratch buying this pistol.

320xf-9-bxr3-r2-left-web.jpg

DiGeneral

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
DAMN!!! I got my eye on a Sig Sauer P320 X Full Size 9mm Pistol

None of the reviews I've read said anything on the P320 X Full firing without a trigger pull.

Trigger in the video is curved, I don't have small hands and I don't like curved triggers, hurts the crease of my trigger finger over time.

However the P320 X Full has a flat front trigger like my Saint Victor AR, I digs flat triggers.

Now I may have to scratch buying this pistol.

320xf-9-bxr3-r2-left-web.jpg
I have a few variants of the P320 (all of which have the flat trigger). My X5 Legion has been flawless (too big for CCW IMHO). I surely haven't experienced any drop fires or non trigger pull ND's. I'm cognizant of the issues, and tread lightly. I'd suggest you purchase a Sig FCU, and build to your needs from there.

doe moe

Rising Star
Platinum Member
I have a few variants of the P320 (all of which have the flat trigger). My X5 Legion has been flawless (too big for CCW IMHO). I surely haven't experienced any drop fires or non trigger pull ND's. I'm cognizant of the issues, and tread lightly. I'd suggest you purchase a Sig FCU, and build to your needs from there.
I have a Glock 43x (baby jawn for CCW), was trying to find a non Glock full size gun for home protection.

With the issues P320's seem to have I'm not willing to take on that risk.

I'm going to get a Glock 17 Gen 5 as my full size home protection weapon.