{~~~Guns, Guns and Mo' Guns - The Right To Keep And Bear Arms~~~}

cli-terminator

Retired ManWhore
BGOL Investor
Yes definitely, how about you?
I own both of them and luv em. Hell got an Elite 9 SC as my bedside piece right now while I wait for my holster to come in so I can can switch from the P365 and start using it as my fall/winter EDC. Then I'll probably switch to my VP9 as my bedside firearm.

DiGeneral

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
What are
I own both of them and luv em. Hell got an Elite 9 SC as my bedside piece right now while I wait for my holster to come in so I can can switch from the P365 and start using it as my fall/winter EDC. Then I'll probably switch to my VP9 as my bedside firearm.
What are you running or planning on running for illumination on your bedside weapon?

The Plutonian

The Anti Bullshitter
BGOL Investor
Same here. Only ammo I use from my stash is my 10mm ammo cuz I have an easier time restocking that from local stores. The only way any of the local stores are letting you buy 9mm ammo right now is if you buy a gun. I just settle for using 9mm ammo from the range whenever I go since I get discounts for being a member at the range.

If you have Academy Sports you can get it cheap there but sometimes they have a line. Mon, Wed and Fri. Gott go pick up some ammo for this now

Savage Axis II Precision 308 Win - 22" Threaded Barrel - Ghost Grey - 10 Round - Dance's Sporting Goods

Last edited:

The Plutonian

The Anti Bullshitter
BGOL Investor
How much dem rounds run?

Way cheaper than gun stores and shops.
How much dem rounds run?

Not much at all because when I had the chance I got such a nice deal that I bought two 300 5.56 cans and 4 9mm hollow point boxes plus three had the Hornady mug with the 40 rounds inside. Shit, a mug and ammo? I had been floating between three Academy stores previously to I was hitting em up. Just ordered .308 for my new rifle from Cabelas.

cincitystudios

Chopping it up
Registered
If you purchased a Smith & Wesson M&P Shield EZ in 380 or 9mm between March & October of this year or know someone who has, there's currently a recall notice in effect
Preciate the info, I bought my mom the 9mm version last month. Just checked the serial number an it's not part of this recall. Thanks for the heads up

The Plutonian

The Anti Bullshitter
BGOL Investor
How much dem rounds run?

Just got 4 boxes of this.

They have 9mm, kinda expensive though

Sig Sauer 9mm Luger 124 gr JHP Elite V-Crown 20/Box | Sportsman's Outdoor Superstore

Go here for 9mm best deals. Their other calibers are competitive too

Buy 9mm Ammo - Serious Shooters Save on In-Stock Rounds (bulkammo.com)

bbuzzard

Skeptic
BGOL Investor

I personally felt scrutinized a couple of times at my range but I stood my ground and showed them their concerns were unfounded...the latest set of RO seem to be less friendly than in the past but I'm sure I know why. Fuck dem honkys

The Plutonian

The Anti Bullshitter
BGOL Investor
don't forget the glass

I got this for $234!
Vortex Strike Eagle Gen2 1 - 8 x 24 AR-BDC3 Riflescope | Academy

Go here to OpticsPlanet.com - SALE on Hunting, Shooting, Personal Protection & Tactical Gear

create a profile place your items in your cart, look to far right hand corner on screen BEFORE you order and get your CART ID. Call them for a deep military/teacher/first respronder/ student discount they WON"T verify it! Pay for your items on the phone and be transferred back to the agent. You're welcome! Average at least 15% to 50% off of items!

Last edited:

DiGeneral

Rising Star
BGOL Investor

I personally felt scrutinized a couple of times at my range but I stood my ground and showed them their concerns were unfounded...the latest set of RO seem to be less friendly than in the past but I'm sure I know why. Fuck dem honkys

I saw this video, and will say this. While I don't want to minimize her feeling of being singled out or perhaps racially profiled. I can also agree with the concerns of the RO's when it comes to her holding her rifle at high ready. The paramount issue is that if she or anyone were to have a ND at high ready, the round could potentially go over the backstop and berm causing a dangerous condition. In light of this, there are rules that state the barrel should maintain a horizontal bearing and be pointed down range at all times. I have personally witnessed a high ready ND, at both indoor and outdoor ranges.

The Plutonian

The Anti Bullshitter
BGOL Investor
I have 3, however I don't CC (nor will I ) them since the drop fire instances.
Sig is on some bullshit, they know that there are serious issues and choose to do less than nothing.

I don’t get it. They make an ass load of money and guns just fix this shit, pay the folk that were injured and/or take that bullshit off the market man! One discharge is one too many! How that look? You can’t even pull the fucking weapon because it done already put a hot one in your ass! Foh

DiGeneral

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
I don’t get it. They make an ass load of money and guns just fix this shit, pay the folk that were injured and/or take that bullshit off the market man! One discharge is one too many! How that look? You can’t even pull the fucking weapon because it done already put a hot one in your ass! Foh

^Agreed, not to mention the thousands of M17's in the hands of soldiers. Sig is wilding the fuck out!

arlow pear

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
If you purchased a Smith & Wesson M&P Shield EZ in 380 or 9mm between March & October of this year or know someone who has, there's currently a recall notice in effect
Interesting. I purchased one for my wife in Feb of 19’....,380.

DiGeneral

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Let's talk home defense shotguns.
What are you guys running?
If you don't have one, why the hell not?

cli-terminator

Retired ManWhore
BGOL Investor
Let's talk home defense shotguns.
What are you guys running?
If you don't have one, why the hell not?
No reason. My neighbor has been on my case to get one too. I'm leaning towards getting a Mossberg 500 series. I thought about going with a bullpup or AR platform shotgun but after speaking with ppl in my NAAGA chapter I've elected not to as they pointed out those types are more prone for failure.

Cannibal

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Mossberg 500...

I bought it years ago for home defense. Helps me sleep very well at night.
Got one but too big to keep hidden from he kiddies. Keep the Niner in the safe, keep the alarm on at night, helps me sleep tight. Got my mossy years ago, used for like $150, couldnt' resist. I want to upgrade to a semi-auto shotty. Like the Mossy 930

DiGeneral

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
I currently have this by the nightstand.
I added a Holosun RDS, since taking this pic.

1knES8i.jpg