{~~~Guns, Guns and Mo' Guns - The Right To Keep And Bear Arms~~~}

bbuzzard

Skeptic
BGOL Investor
Anyone have any experience with those 50 and 100 round ar drums? Are they trash?
I have this one from X-Products and never had issues. I also have different models for AK and on my CZ Scorpion. All have run well for me.
x15-high-capacity-magazine-qtr__67961.1584477581.jpg

bbuzzard

Skeptic
BGOL Investor
I've been a member for a couple of years now. But to be honest, I can't say that I've experienced any benefit at all. I want to support our people etc... But they're not doing anything yet in Southern California which is where I'm at.
I think if the 1st convention happened this year, it would get more exposure. #covidsucks

cli-terminator

Retired ManWhore
BGOL Investor
i have a Stack-On
50102830.jpg
Where do you have yours placed? My boy is saying I should put one in my garage but I'm not a fan of advertising that I possibly have valuable items or firearms since my garage door is sometimes left open while I'm outside doing things. I'd want something I can put upstairs if anything so I have quick access to them in case of an emergency. Pistols can only do so much.

Coldchi

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Where do you have yours placed? My boy is saying I should put one in my garage but I'm not a fan of advertising that I possibly have valuable items or firearms since my garage door is sometimes left open while I'm outside doing things. I'd want something I can put upstairs if anything so I have quick access to them in case of an emergency. Pistols can only do so much.
i keep it in one of the closets in my master bedroom.
my neighbor kept his gun cabinet in his garage, he left it up while he was doing yard work,.....went out back to work on his deck and thieves made off with the entire cabinet. in less than 2 minutes it was loaded into the back of a truck and gone.

cli-terminator

Retired ManWhore
BGOL Investor
i keep it in one of the closets in my master bedroom.
my neighbor kept his gun cabinet in his garage, he left it up while he was doing yard work,.....went out back to work on his deck and thieves made off with the entire cabinet. in less than 2 minutes it was loaded into the back of a truck and gone.
:smh: Exactly what I was telling my boy I wanna avoid. Bolted to the floor or not, thieves will find a way

bbuzzard

Skeptic
BGOL Investor

I got one and as much as much people hate it for EDC, it will tear up shit if you load it with the good stuff. N

super_glue

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
On my 300BO I run a "Vortex Spitfire 3X Prism Scope", I have astigmatism which causes red dots to look a little out of shape to me. I also run it with a set of Magpul iron flip up sights that are at a 45 degree angle. It's easier for me to tilt the gun a bit.
I have that as well. I have a red dot sight on my PSA Freedom 16 AR. I added a rear iron sight. It came with the front sight. I'm thinking of taking off the red dot and adding a hunting scope.

PsiBorg

We Think, so We'll Know
BGOL Investor
I have that as well. I have a red dot sight on my PSA Freedom 16 AR. I added a rear iron sight. It came with the front sight. I'm thinking of taking off the red dot and adding a hunting scope.
Why would you run a hunting scope, are you planning on hunting? If it's for home protection, a 3X should be adequate. But, if you're planning on hunting animals like hogs etc... I can see a hunting style scope. I run a 3-9X 40mm Leupold on my bolt action hunting rifle.

super_glue

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Why would you run a hunting scope, are you planning on hunting? If it's for home protection, a 3X should be adequate. But, if you're planning on hunting animals like hogs etc... I can see a hunting style scope. I run a 3-9X 40mm Leupold on my bolt action hunting rifle.
My astigmatism has my red dot looking crazy. Mabey I just need crosshairs or different reticle. I watched a few vids on the Holosun 510c. That might be an option.

Last edited:

DiGeneral

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
My astigmatism has my red dot looking crazy. Mabey I just need crosshairs or different reticle. I watched a few vids on the Holosun 510c. That might be an option.

I would run a holographic optic (Holosun 510c and a magnifier) or a LVPO (Low Power Variable Optic) like a Vortex Strike Eagle 1-6x24.

Last edited:

dHustla

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Yeah I'm still in Wake County & know about the process for the application & fingerprinting. Just dreading sitting in a class for 8 hrs. I have a few purchase permits so I'm good for a lil while but definitely want the conceal carry
Purchase permits? How do they work in NC?
Is there a limit on how many purchases you can make in a year or something?