Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Princess-Shyngle.jpeg
:superman1:

FUCKYOU

Cripto millonario vampiro
BGOL Investor
This whole thread is meh....
I was just in Nigeria in March... Africa is cool but if you dont have money then its not! If you want the basic comforts you are used to in the USA then you gotta pay to play... running water, constant electricity etc.. Shit can get dangerous if u get to comfortable.. The criminals are on another level... They wont just rob u but will kill u out of jealousy.. The women are top notch tho... good pussy fasho... its best to visit stay low key and come back to the states... shit gets deep in africa.. shit aint sweet out there.. be safe

bbuzzard

Skeptic
BGOL Investor
This whole thread is meh....
I was just in Nigeria in March... Africa is cool but if you dont have money then its not! If you want the basic comforts you are used to in the USA then you gotta pay to play... running water, constant electricity etc.. Shit can get dangerous if u get to comfortable.. The criminals are on another level... They wont just rob u but will kill u out of jealousy.. The women are top notch tho... good pussy fasho... its best to visit stay low key and come back to the states... shit gets deep in africa.. shit aint sweet out there.. be safe

So you equate Nigeria to Ghana? I think we all know there are risks everywhere and I have experienced some sketchy situations in a number spots in the US and abroad. Also, I find it ironic that each country have certain negative stereotypes about each other. That shit needs to stop.

FUCKYOU

Cripto millonario vampiro
BGOL Investor
So you equate Nigeria to Ghana? I think we all know there are risks everywhere and I have experienced some sketchy situations in a number spots in the US and abroad. Also, I find it ironic that each country have certain negative stereotypes about each other. That shit needs to stop.
Not stereotyping, I am speaking facts.. I have lived in Africa and most likely know more about africa than you.. Shit aint all peaches and cream.. The dangers of africa as a foreigner are way worse than the dangers of the USA as a black man.. Shit aint sweet and it gets ruthless out there if you get careless/comfortable.. If u want to preach moving back to africa tell it all... It can get risky

MisterT

Rising Star
Registered
Hanging out with my favorite African, and expat African girls at Titanic Beach near Accra Ghana

MisterT

Rising Star
Registered
I had a fascinating morning in CapeCoast Ghana helping the village pull in their overnight fish catch. So much stuff in the net that I had zero idea what they were. Some of the stuff in those nets looked straight from Mars! If you go to Ghana and wanna check this out, this was playing out right behind Cape Coast slave dungeon maybe 100 yards to the right when facing the ocean.... the guys are pulling nets and the women are prepping the seafood catch.

Nzinga

Lover of Africa
BGOL Investor
. They speak Malagasy and French) But it was almost like she'd been living in a cave her whole life. No exposure. Could only really have meaningful conversations about her own life, surroundings and her own little world. You will get bored, no matter how fine she is or what she can do in the sack. Nobody screws every waking hour.
More likely the other way around if you ask me, given how little you know

Nzinga

Lover of Africa
BGOL Investor
This amerikkkan Black sista is living in Gambia but everything she says applies to most all of Africa, sadly

This woman went to Gambia barely able to afford a $200 yellow fever certificate. In that sliver of a country,
no more than 10,300 sq km in size, she proceeded to acquire a piece of land due to dumb Gambian laws
that make the country free for all foreigners to carve up. I last heard her saying she was planning to go to
Ghana when the borders are open and increase her "real estate portforlio".. Never mind that by African
standards, Ghana is another overcrowded little country, at 240, 000 sq km, and population of almost 32
million, giving a population density of more than 100 people per square kilometer. This means if you take
walk a length of 10 football field, turn 90 degrees in any direction, and then continue this until you
close a square, in Ghana there will more than 100 people in every such little space. Mind you I have not
accounted for the unusable land occupied by roads, railways, airports, schools, markets, lakes etc... This
is the Ghana that this foolish person wants to cut her own pound of flesh out of. To paraphrase what Putin
told that English farmer, "if Gambia was so terrible, her ass would have already been gone". However she
loves the mansions, the servants and easy life. She does not want to return to her one bedroom apartment
in the USA.

People like this whine and howl because when they got there, nobody pandered to their whims, or
accorded them exalted status they thought they would have.

No African needs to take lessons in self love from people who patronise a board characterised by
the exalting and worshipping white women, and fantisise openly of licking their anuses.

When Black Americans stop Brown Bag Tests, they can come back and talk to us about self love. The
condescension already evident in these stupid and uninformed assertions are nothing but a manifestation
of the Brown Bag Test mentality.

Last edited:

Nzinga

Lover of Africa
BGOL Investor
ass back over to the Belize thread...still waiting on more details...:p
[/QUOTE]
where ya been zingie? I was almost starting to think you lost your fascination with the scent of my sack. Glad to see you back!
Are these one you have to tuck in your shoes when you play basket ball, one each shoe???

Last edited: