Gat DAMN DOJA CAT Fine AF...!

Big Tex

Earth is round..gravity is real
BGOL Investor
Too many weirdos like that dude Kingwhateverthefuxk. The board used to be cool place to chop it up like a barber shop. Now? I come through read more than reply...only reason I ain't left is I actually made some genuine friends on the board over the years. But everyday I keep saying it might be time to move on.

I stayed away for three months, came back and the same five dudes being asses in every thread arguing with everybody.

Last edited:

Bluelaser

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
I like her music and honestly she's a curvy cutie but unfortunately it appears that she's exclusively dates white boys.

Pworld297

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
I like her music and honestly she's a curvy cutie but unfortunately it appears that she's exclusively dates white boys.
I like her music as well, she's a very talented young lady. She can rap and sing but that shit she was doing was straight fowl because she was doing it publicly, it's one thing if you doing it behind closed doors with your significant other but for her to do that shit out in the open like that and she famous too... :smh:

Who_I_AM

BGOL Original Veteran /C.S.I.
BGOL Investor
For One thing she should have kept her word about the tits... second she is trash. No Black woman in her correct damn mind does what she did.

playahaitian

Rising Star
Certified Pussy Poster
video_image-481577.jpg

Who_I_AM

BGOL Original Veteran /C.S.I.
BGOL Investor
this isn't going to end well for Doja> She is going to have to find a Alt_Right Compound and perform

TheFuser

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
This chick looks like every biracial chick walking down any street from Compton to Cape Town. Fuck her, and her apology. Fuck her, and fuck Ebro for his bullshit take. It's one thing if someone just says some ignorant shit because they geniunely don't know some shit. We all fuck up. We all need to be schooled. But this chick mocked murdered black men and women. This chick pandered to neo nazis. She'd be on Twitter and Youtube saying one thing to appeal to young black women and get a bag, then go back on her white piss mop chats and clown. Fuck her. Let them support her.

KingTaharqa

Greatest Of All Time
BGOL Investor
This is cuzz?!?!?

Your post is proof BGOL fell off. If that was me Id be ocked by now 10 years ago. Too bad posting light skin dudes as me dont run me off or make me stop posting. And you are lighter than dude in the IG post anyway. :lol:

Im also glad people see how you dudes take the word of unverified cac, BGOL full of new blacks and half breeds that hate their blackness.

KingTaharqa

Greatest Of All Time
BGOL Investor
Dude is a troll. Full troll mode nonsense

Youre a self hating Coonribbean married to a white woman. You the OP of this post lusting after this wack bitch. Even South Africans clowning her. What is with you falling in love with chicks smutted out by white boys?

Thegooch

Pope Gooch is currently brunching with the Devil.
Registered
I'll contend they'll forgive her...eventually.
Just like Kanye had crowds at his black college concerts. :(

No they won't. Take this L like a man Dray. You promoted an Alt-R racist on BGOL and god knows how many other places. You were too blind to see her little white fetish act.

Like I said befoe, this is why the leaders where you are from are fucked up. You are prone to buying into frauds and puppets. You have proven you are willing to promote (unwittingly?) promote white supremacists.

@HNIC clean up ya site bruh, before the alphabet boys start cleaning this place. The troll shit needs to stop and there are way to many paid posters with an adgenda that isn't in the spirt of the site. The went at Facebook and its s matter of time before you are the focus.

Just apologize and not double down on stupidity. Next time do your research on the media you post. If she were underage you would have the same responsibility for verification of age before you post.

Next time you post a weirdo fetish bitch who loves getting dogged out by white boys, you should really due diligence on what she's into. @Camille, next time he posts some Atl-R shit here give this nigga a perm bann.

dtownsfinest

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
This is cuzz?!?!?
It was him a year ago....now mysteriously its not him. He say because the "last names are different". Mysteriously he got called out by another poster and the account got deactivated some how.....Like I said though, who the hell talks to another grown man like this:

You check his Twitter account he's constantly talking to Lebron.....I don't know why but Lebron won't respond to him for some strange reason........doesn't stop him though.

Drayonis

Thedogyears.com
BGOL Investor
It was him a year ago....now mysteriously its not him. He say because the "last names are different". Mysteriously he got called out by another poster and the account got deactivated some how.....Like I said though, who the hell talks to another grown man like this:

You check his Twitter account he's constantly talking to Lebron.....I don't know why but Lebron won't respond to him for some strange reason........doesn't stop him though.

It doesn't have ADOS shit all over it. I figure a degenerate like that would spread his shtick all over social media as well.

KingTaharqa

Greatest Of All Time
BGOL Investor
No they won't. Take this L like a man Dray. You promoted an Alt-R racist on BGOL and god knows how many other places. You were too blind to see her little white fetish act.

Like I said befoe, this is why the leaders where you are from are fucked up. You are prone to buying into frauds and puppets. You have proven you are willing to promote (unwittingly?) promote white supremacists.

@HNIC clean up ya site bruh, before the alphabet boys start cleaning this place. The troll shit needs to stop and there are way to many paid posters with an adgenda that isn't in the spirt of the site. The went at Facebook and its s matter of time before you are the focus.

Just apologize and not double down on stupidity. Next time do your research on the media you post. If she were underage you would have the same responsibility for verification of age before you post.

Next time you post a weirdo fetish bitch who loves getting dogged out by white boys, you should really due diligence on what she's into. @Camille, next time he posts some Atl-R shit here give this nigga a perm bann.

Notice he and the white boys like @dtownsfinest that tried to whitesplain her shit as no big deal tried to shift the focus of the thread to a lackluster ock of me.

HNIC gotta hire new staff to post. These niggas he got posting are old and out of touch coons that worship whiteness and light skin. Dtownsfinest isnt verified and plays cac apologist but thinks he can do performative blackness by name dropping rappers. :lol: HNIC needs younger staff thats more in tune to black people in 2020.