Gat DAMN DOJA CAT Fine AF...!

Thegooch

Pope Gooch is currently brunching with the Devil.
Registered
She so gotdamned beamed up, anyone wearing a red shirt should be fearing for their lives.

The industry knows how to pick em'. Coked up bitches like this are easy to take advantage of. Physically and financially. White boys got her strung out and now are putting her on.

When she OD's everyone acts stupidly suprised. Rinse wash repeat. The industry needs to be raided by the Feds. She'll be dead in the next three years unless they clean her up. This aint nothing but legal prostitution and extortion.

BLACKLOOP

Rising Star
Registered
The industry knows how to pick em'. Coked up bitches like this are easy to take advantage of. Physically and financially. White boys got her strung out and now are putting her on.

When she OD's everyone acts stupidly suprised. Rinse wash repeat. The industry needs to be raided by the Feds. She'll be dead in the next three years unless they clean her up. This aint nothing but legal prostitution and extortion.
Before she dies or od as u say I hope them nudes drop. I love her

Thegooch

Pope Gooch is currently brunching with the Devil.
Registered
Before she dies or od as u say I hope them nudes drop. I love her

I don't know how you feel about autopsy pictures or stung out on crack pussy photos (Maya) but I think that's the only what she is gonna leak some tang photos. Yall white boys tend to be jealous and dont want their wenches to share with the world until the industry runs thru them to close a couple deals.

She looks like a good cum bucket and if she does leak a photo I expect her to be wearing seamen mascara to bring that special glow to her skin. Kinda like MAC products for sluts.

BLACKLOOP

Rising Star
Registered
I don't know how you feel about autopsy pictures or stung out on crack pussy photos (Maya) but I think that's the only what she is gonna leak some tang photos. Yall white boys tend to be jealous and dont want their wenches to share with the world until the industry runs thru them to close a couple deals.

She looks like a good cum bucket and if she does leak a photo I expect her to be wearing seamen mascara to bring that special glow to her skin. Kinda like MAC products for sluts.
Lol y’all white boys. Chill

Helico-pterFunk

Rising Star
BGOL Legend

DojaCatBlackBikini1.jpg

DojaCatBlackBikini3.jpg

DojaCatBlackBikini5.jpg

Dark08

Rising Star
BGOL Investor

YA2SvhWO_o.jpg

r25XJpmD_o.jpg

75plsrdA_o.jpg

9wBlhrwj_o.jpg

cqJh4CHW_o.jpg

QYrz3MVW_o.jpg

6kzYpk9t_o.jpg

I thought it was just a performance of that one song but it was a lot more on here some MTV shit called push...

Mark:
00:00 "Say So" performance
03:40 talks about making "Say So" the song
06:10 "Juicy" performance
09:29 talks about making "Juicy" the song
12:07 interview questions

A to Dah K

Rising Star
BGOL Investor

YA2SvhWO_o.jpg

r25XJpmD_o.jpg

75plsrdA_o.jpg

9wBlhrwj_o.jpg

cqJh4CHW_o.jpg

QYrz3MVW_o.jpg

6kzYpk9t_o.jpg

I thought it was just a performance of that one song but it was a lot more on here some MTV shit called push...

Mark:
00:00 "Say So" performance
03:40 talks about making "Say So" the song
06:10 "Juicy" performance
09:29 talks about making "Juicy" the song
12:07 interview questions

She is beautiful under all that bullshit costume
Reminds me of when nikki stopped wearing all that bullshit