Gat DAMN DOJA CAT Fine AF...!

KingTaharqa

Greatest Of All Time
BGOL Investor
Y’all still arguing? Lol that shit ain’t get boring to y’all yet?

Nope. I wanna know what southern state Tim has ties to. All his people seem to be from 1 city in the Northeast. Grift culture is fascinating to me. This is entertaining. :popcorn:

TimRock

Don't let me be misunderstood
BGOL Investor
Brooklyn, the city with the most black migrants since the 50s. You dont have any relatives down south? Just BK?
yes i do have relatives down south. VA and NC, my family reunion was going to take place in NC a couple of years ago but was canceled. Anything else?
TN as well.

KingTaharqa

Greatest Of All Time
BGOL Investor
would you like my SS# and last name so you can run a check and see for yourself?

Ill take that as a yes. People who dont have immigrant backgrounds dont answer like you just did. Nothing to be ashamed of dude, your Jamaican grandparents are human too. Even Aaliyah was half Jamaican but she hid it like you doin and I just dont get it. Then you make fun of ADOS and you half? Dude you got an identity crisis for real. You all mixed up. I wish your family reunion down south wouldve happened so you can be round your southern ADOS brethren and get that coonin out of you. Would definitely help brother. You #ADOS too. :lol:

TimRock

BGOL Investor
Ill take that as a yes. People who dont have immigrant backgrounds dont answer like you just did. Nothing to be ashamed of dude, your Jamaican grandparents are human too. Even Aaliyah was half Jamaican but she hid it like you doin and I just dont get it. Then you make fun of ADOS and you half? Dude you got an identity crisis for real. You all mixed up. I wish your family reunion down south wouldve happened so you can be round your southern ADOS brethren and get that coonin out of you. Would definitely help brother. You #ADOS too. :lol:
it amazes me how you reach these conclusions. craziness. #ADOS

KingTaharqa

Greatest Of All Time
BGOL Investor
it amazes me how you reach these conclusions. craziness. #ADOS

You said your family is from NC, VA, and TN. That means you are part ADOS, but you said your grandma was born in Brooklyn which means you part Jamaican. Most of our grandmas werent born in Brooklyn dude. Thats not ADOS culture. That says Jamaican or immigrant background all day family. And then you get defensive about it. :lol: Its all G, my blood cuz o in BK is half ADOS his damn self. I know the git down up there. But I can now see why you sympathize with a mixed up individual like Dojarat. Some similarities tween yall.

TimRock

BGOL Investor
You said your family is from NC, VA, and TN. That means you are part ADOS, but you said your grandma was born in Brooklyn which means you part Jamaican. Most of our grandmas werent born in Brooklyn dude. Thats not ADOS culture. That says Jamaican or immigrant background all day family. And then you get defensive about it. :lol: Its all G, my blood cuz o in BK is half ADOS his damn self. I know the git down up there. But I can now see why you sympathize with a mixed up individual like Dojarat. Some similarities tween yall.
i want to you to do me a favor, and i know it will be difficult for you, because you struggle in this area. But do your best, OK? No one will laugh at you. Just answer these really simple questions:
1 - where did i show any sympathy towards Doja? copy and past the post (you're good at that)
2 - When have i ever denied where i'm from? (copy and paste please, because this is the 3rd time i told you where i was from)
3 - when have i ever cooned? ( Copy and paste please)

Seriously, answer those three questions directly, with proof. If you cannot do that, then don't bother replying.

KingTaharqa

Greatest Of All Time
BGOL Investor
i want to you to do me a favor, and i know it will be difficult for you, because you struggle in this area. But do your best, OK? No one will laugh at you. Just answer these really simple questions:
1 - where did i show any sympathy towards Doja? copy and past the post (you're good at that)
2 - When have i ever denied where i'm from? (copy and paste please, because this is the 3rd time i told you where i was from)

Seriously, answer those three questions directly, with proof. If you cannot do that, then don't bother replying.

Youve always been evasive, defensive, and mysterious about your origins while taking subtle shots at ADOS. Which is the lineage of half your cousins, aunts, and uncles, grandmas. But then you ask for proof of cooning? :smh: I never see you poke fun at Jamaicans or Caribbean folk like that. Guess we know which grandma you like better and side you id with more. Again, hope the family reunion happens one day.

TimRock

BGOL Investor
Youve always been evasive, defensive, and mysterious about your origins while taking subtle shots at ADOS. Which is the lineage of half your cousins, aunts, and uncles, grandmas. But then you ask for proof of cooning? :smh: I never see you poke fun at Jamaicans or Caribbean folk like that. Guess we know which grandma you like better and side you id with more. Again, hope the family reunion happens one day.
i knew you couldn't do it. i'm not surprised.

KingTaharqa

Greatest Of All Time
BGOL Investor
i knew you couldn't do it. i'm not surprised.

The way you instinctively always try to team up with others on the board to diss me or side with cacs off GP, thats the same instinct CAC cops have and cacs in general. The fear of having to face us 1 on 1 ALONE. Thats why its always them shooting us unarmed SOLO. They dont shoot us in packs. They only want to deal with us when they have an advantage. They are that afraid of the ADOS man. You do the same pussy tactic of butting in convos or bonding with cacs to take shots. I was addressing dtown and here you come to save him. :smh: Now the whole board know you a self hating HALF ADOS like Doja a self hating HALF SA.

TimRock

BGOL Investor
The way you instinctively always try to team up with others on the board to diss me or side with cacs off GP, thats the same instinct CAC cops have and cacs in general. The fear of having to face us 1 on 1 ALONE. Thats why its always them shooting us unarmed SOLO. They dont shoot us in packs. They only want to deal with us when they have an advantage. They are that afraid of the ADOS man. You do the same pussy tactic of butting in convos or bonding with cacs to take shots. I was addressing dtown and here you come to save him. :smh: Now the whole board know you a self hating HALF ADOS like Doja a self hating HALF SA.
:yawn:
still no answers?

i called someone a fag and you answered. not my fault.

TimRock

BGOL Investor
"My grandma was born in Brooklyn"

How old are you 12? :lol:
4 - link to that quote you just quoted.

KingTaharqa

Greatest Of All Time
BGOL Investor

Why do you make fun of half of your family which is ADOS so much on the board? Did you have to reject your Black American side to fit in with your Caribbean family and friends growing up in Brooklyn. We understand the low self-esteem half individuals like yourself can have trying to root themselves in an identity. Look at your girl Doja who you came in caping for.

TimRock

BGOL Investor
Why do you make fun of half of your family which is ADOS so much on the board? Did you have to reject your Black American side to fit in with your Caribbean family and friends growing up in Brooklyn. We understand the low self-esteem half individuals like yourself can have trying to root themselves in an identity. Look at your girl Doja who you came in caping for.

KingTaharqa

Greatest Of All Time
BGOL Investor

The fact that I had to beat it out of you that you have family down south speaks volumes. Trust me, the ADOS that are reading this thread are quietly laughing and snickering at you. Now when you diss ADOS we know you talkin bout your grandma and grandaddy. They aint shit apparently. :lol:

TimRock

BGOL Investor
The fact that I had to beat it out of you that you have family down south speaks volumes. Trust me, the ADOS that are reading this thread are quietly laughing and snickering at you. Now when you diss ADOS we know you talkin bout your grandma and grandaddy. They aint shit apparently. :lol:

KingTaharqa

Greatest Of All Time
BGOL Investor

You ready to admit your gay? It's your time.

My peeps going back to my grandparents were born in NY. Brooklyn to be exact. That's pretty much all you need to know.

I've never claimed to be any type of ADOS.

See, he not claiming his Black American side. He Caribbean. Just check his post history in Caribbean topics. Dude almost met his Black American cousins once, but the family reunion got cancelled. :lol:

Tim is simply one of our self hating "hapas" ashamed of his ADOS side. NYC is filled to the brim with tons of TimRocks. We feel your pain South Africa, we relate.

REDLINE

Rising Star
BGOL Investor

IdealisticPoshAcornwoodpecker-size_restricted.gif

You’re a tough one but he’s gotcha!

giphy.gif

:roflmao:

TimRock

BGOL Investor
See, he not claiming his Black American side. He Caribbean. Just check his post history in Caribbean topics. Dude almost met his Black American cousins once, but the family reunion got cancelled. :lol:

Tim is simply one of our self hating "hapas" ashamed of his ADOS side. NYC is filled to the brim with tons of TimRocks. We feel your pain South Africa, we relate.

KingTaharqa

Greatest Of All Time
BGOL Investor
IdealisticPoshAcornwoodpecker-size_restricted.gif

You’re a tough one but he’s gotcha!

giphy.gif

:roflmao:

Tim uses me as a proxy for what he would say to his ADOS grandaddy if he was alive. He hates having that nigga blood runnin thru his veins. He was almost a full blooded Jamaican. :o But his grandparents just had to be ADOS. Tim prolly dont know much about his Black American side going back 100 years, dont know who they are or their names. They mean nothing to him. So he overcompensates and disses us to fit in with his Caribbean side same as Doja.

TimRock

BGOL Investor
Tim is #ADOS :lol: Your grandparents are trash. :lol:

Dark08

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
So what ya'll say... because I dont' have 24 mins to spare so can someone give me synopsis....

Sincere and you feel her arguments or you think she just copping pleas...