Gat DAMN DOJA CAT Fine AF...!

KingTaharqa

Greatest Of All Time
BGOL Investor
You know what, for you I’ll be white today!

CleverActualGharial-size_restricted.gif

But I didn’t ask anything from you and or direct a question to you so

tumblr_p4rfdaD8ZU1v6w3juo4_500.gifv

So @dtownsfinest, is that the faggit muthafucka on this board’s IG account?

Youre white every day Picasso just like dtownsfinest. Your corny comebacks and memes and obsession with homosexuality could only come from a cac.

REDLINE

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Youre white every day Picasso just like dtownsfinest. Your corny comebacks and memes and obsession with homosexuality could only come from a cac.

Or my homosexual references refers to when I’m speaking to a faggit, it’s really to make you feel more comfortable. Because that’s your environment, I apologize if it’s making you feel ashamed.

keone

WORLD WAR K aka Sensei ALMONDZ
International Member
Man he do this shit every time. :lol: He calls me a cac.....I post his IG and Twitter shit of him chilling with nothing but cacs......then he gets desperate and starts flat out lying. First he said them accounts wasn't his because the last names were different yet they are the same. Now he made up scenario where me and Rep beefing.....:lol: He knows he can say shit like that because Rep don't come on here no more so that's why he's lying. Dude full of shit. :lol:

yoo why rep aint coming back on bgol?

KingTaharqa

Greatest Of All Time
BGOL Investor
Or my homosexual references refers to when I’m speaking to a faggit, it’s really to make you feel more comfortable. Because that’s your environment, I apologize if it’s making you feel ashamed.

Yall got dudes IG and info your fellow cac gave. You, him, Spider, and the others should troll him or fuck with him since yall say thats me. Heres your chance to stick it to me.

Drayonis

Thedogyears.com
BGOL Investor
Damn who left the board? Who you talking about?

What's thay crazy broad? Forgot her name. She hated black men. Would be on here getting attacked daily. She had a kid and shit. She was the one who found his pic on twitter and then when she pointed out he was a bright skinned dude, he made his page private and started denying it was him.

KingTaharqa

Greatest Of All Time
BGOL Investor
What's thay crazy broad? Forgot her name. She hated black men.

Sounds right up your alley like doja.

LeroySoupNutz tried this lets say Taharqa is light skin from Cali tactic 5 years ago. 5 years from now ima still be here talkin shit to you and dtownsfinest. This weak "ock" yall attempting has no support or legs. Dtownsfinest isnt respected by any Black Americans on BGOL thats why his lies dont work.

REDLINE

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Yall got dudes IG and info your fellow cac gave. You, him, Spider, and the others should troll him or fuck with him since yall say thats me. Heres your chance to stick it to me.

I don’t care if it’s you or not and don’t plan on doing anything to “Troll” your account. Dealing with you is irritating enough so I’d never want to put anyone through what you put us through.

But if that is you, I’m actually shocked that you’re a fully functioning human. By the way you type, I figured that you wore diapers while sitting on phone books replying to us while scrolling through a “Sports for Dummies” handbook.

I guess I was wrong.

And I’d never want to make gay people mad by sticking you with them, but you’re still a faggit.

KingTaharqa

Greatest Of All Time
BGOL Investor
I don’t care if it’s you or not and don’t plan on doing anything to “Troll” your account. Dealing with you is irritating enough so I’d never want to put anyone through what you put us through.

But if that is you, I’m actually shocked that you’re a fully functioning human. By the way you type, I figured that you wore diapers while sitting on phone books replying to us while scrolling through a “Sports for Dummies” handbook.

I guess I was wrong.

And I’d never want to make gay people mad by sticking you with them, but you’re still a faggit.

Yall got his IG. This is BGOL. If thats me, my life supposed to be over. Im supposed to get ocked off here now. Why isnt it happening?

dtownsfinest

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
You know what, for you I’ll be white today!

CleverActualGharial-size_restricted.gif

But I didn’t ask anything from you and or direct a question to you so

tumblr_p4rfdaD8ZU1v6w3juo4_500.gifv

So @dtownsfinest, is that the faggit muthafucka on this board’s IG account?
Shit he was but I guess he not now......claimed that shit years ago but I guess since he's ADOS now he don't want to claim that account is him. Even though this not the first time the shit has been posted.........but now its someone in California or whatever he trying to say.

KingTaharqa

Greatest Of All Time
BGOL Investor
Shit he was but I guess he not now......claimed that shit years ago but I guess since he's ADOS now he don't want to claim that account is him. Even though this not the first time the shit has been posted.........but now its someone in California or whatever he trying to say.

If you got all my info why I aint ocked? You know all this shit about me but just holdin it. Why? I ruined your rep on BGOL bruh. Before me people really believed you was black. Now they know you white and always defend your people like Doja.

dtownsfinest

Rising Star
BGOL Investor

I guess I was wrong.

Yeah its like when we found it It Is What It Is wasn't what he was. I'm thinking he's a 16 year old and in reality he was a 60 year old preacher talking shit. Its all a persona. A act. I guess he trying not to claim it because he's afraid someone will attack his account or "troll" him like he's doing to others but it ain't that serious to me. We've known about the account for some years now and nobody ever reached out to him. I think its because like you said. Ain't nobody trying to interrupt or deal with that muthafucka anymore than they have to. :lol:

REDLINE

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Yeah its like when we found it It Is What It Is wasn't what he was. I'm thinking he's a 16 year old and in reality he was a 60 year old preacher talking shit. Its all a persona. A act. I guess he trying not to claim it because he's afraid someone will attack his account or "troll" him like he's doing to others but it ain't that serious to me. We've known about the account for some years now and nobody ever reached out to him. I think its because like you said. Ain't nobody trying to interrupt or deal with that muthafucka anymore than they have to. :lol:

That guy

tenor.gif

dtownsfinest

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
yoo why rep aint coming back on bgol?
Man I honestly don't know. I know he pops up every once in awhile....shit hopefully he somewhere safe or maybe he had to get away from here. Hope its the latter and it ain't on some shit where he's not doing well.

dtownsfinest

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
What's thay crazy broad? Forgot her name. She hated black men. Would be on here getting attacked daily. She had a kid and shit. She was the one who found his pic on twitter and then when she pointed out he was a bright skinned dude, he made his page private and started denying it was him.
Damn that's probably how I know about that account then. :lol: She probably was the one who posted it on this site.

KingTaharqa

Greatest Of All Time
BGOL Investor
Man I honestly don't know. I know he pops up every once in awhile....shit hopefully he somewhere safe or maybe he had to get away from here. Hope its the latter and it ain't on some shit where he's not doing well.

DTOWNREP already said he dont hang wit white boys like you and dont know you from a can of paint. Of course you dont know. Now make another e militant joke lame. :lol:

REDLINE

Rising Star
BGOL Investor

And I never got that “It’s an act”. I guess I’m just different. Because I’m the same way on here as I am in real life.

If someone says or does something good in real life, I’ll compliment and encourage them.

If they say dumb shit in real life, you’ll get the exact same response that I give on here.

I don’t have a “Persona”. :smh:

D24OHA

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
I'm about 3 pages too late to whats been going on.... all I know is around page 8 this went away from Doja cat.... its now page....11....

"Be blessed beloved"

dtownsfinest

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
And I never got that “It’s an act”. I guess I’m just different. Because I’m the same way on here as I am in real life.

If someone says or does something good in real life, I’ll compliment and encourage them.

If they say dumb shit in real life, you’ll get the exact same response that I give on here.

I don’t have a “Persona”. :smh:
Most of us don't. But the ones miserable with no life in real life? They got the time to act as different people and personas. He can be ADOS on BGOL but in real life he can be the "token" nigga around his white friends. Couldn't' be me but shit I guess its a life he has to uphold.

REDLINE

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Most of us don't. But the ones miserable with no life in real life? They got the time to act as different people and personas. He can be ADOS on BGOL but in real life he can be the "token" nigga around his white friends. Couldn't' be me but shit I guess its a life he has to uphold.

You’re exactly right and it’s sad. :smh:

dtownsfinest

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Just one faggit doing faggit things deflecting and being more of a faggit.

If that’s possible.
At this point I done stopped replying to him.....if it wasn't a DOJA Cat thread I'd feel bad about derailing but shit fuck it. Maybe them nudes will pop up sooner rather than later.

KingTaharqa

Greatest Of All Time
BGOL Investor
I'm about 3 pages too late to whats been going on.... all I know is around page 8 this went away from Doja cat.... its now page....11...12?

Some of the cac posters and coons that want to fuck Doja started caping for her bigotry sounding real stupid. I acknowledged dtownsfinest as an unconfirmed white man and some of the coons that dont like me came to his rescue and chopped it up with him. Then the usual 4-5 posters vs. me, rants against ADOS, googling light skin dudes and saying its me, etc. They always need help vs me. Kinda like how cops deal with blacks, they like to make it 5 vs 1 to feel like they got a shot. :lol:

REDLINE

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
At this point I done stopped replying to him.....if it wasn't a DOJA Cat thread I'd feel bad about derailing but shit fuck it. Maybe them nudes will pop up sooner rather than later.

Man I hear you, I don’t have him on ignore but I ignore all of his post. But if he chooses to say some dumb shit to me, sometimes I’ll reply.

But it’s pointless.

KingTaharqa

Greatest Of All Time
BGOL Investor
Man I hear you, I don’t have him on ignore but I ignore all of his post. But if he chooses to say some dumb shit to me, sometimes I’ll reply.

But it’s pointless.

Youre gonna always reply, dont play yourself cac. Imagine any of you ignoring my posts. :lol:

spider705

Light skin, non ADOS Lebron hater!
BGOL Investor
There's a twitter or something that has all the leaked images... this one was supposed to have come from there

Could be anyone tho :dunno:

jasonblacc

Rising Star
Registered

Lonestar?

TimRock

Don't let me be misunderstood
BGOL Investor
:lol:fag couldn't ignore me no matter how hard he tried. WATCH. I don't even say his name or quote him. He answers to "fag". Even if he doesn't quote me, he'll mention me.

KingTaharqa

Greatest Of All Time
BGOL Investor
Yeahhh..her

Now me and Lonester29 got into it. :lol: Post the thread.

Dray I bet you feel like a whole dumbass making this thread. You let us all know your attraction to white women with this one. It'll be years before we forget this one.

KingTaharqa

Greatest Of All Time
BGOL Investor
Read this thread again and you'll see why a lot of us don't really post here that much.

Which is a good thing. BGOL was better before it became infested with white washed non black Americans that are out of touch. Maybe we'll actually see our women posted here again instead of Dray openly lusting for wack racist biracial bitches like Doja.

Drayonis

Thedogyears.com
BGOL Investor
Read this thread again and you'll see why a lot of us don't really post here that much.

Too many weirdos like that dude Kingwhateverthefuxk. The board used to be cool place to chop it up like a barber shop. Now? I come through read more than reply...only reason I ain't left is I actually made some genuine friends on the board over the years. But everyday I keep saying it might be time to move on.