Fuck this , moderators ban all CHUMP supports from the Board they are trying to take the board over...

xfactor

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
I dont even believe you are registered to vote. You the first person I know who claims they waiting til election day. Be honest, youre not really voting are you?
BGOL pansexuals and LGBT club members keep begging for hand photos but when I asked them to post their voter registration cards, crickets.

they really think people are as dumb as they are to fall for the con of enabling their hand fetish. Real sick minded individuals they are.

even the idiots like @Darrkman that believe pathological liars like @Dr. Truth aka BGOL’s version of Trump, calling me a poster that has long been banned when I’ve had one screen name my entire time here, which predates both of them.

I feel the most sympathy for their families and hope they don’t have any real life responsibility with the low-level thought processes they display.

Flawless

Flawless One
BGOL Investor
BGOL pansexuals and LGBT club members keep begging for hand photos but when I asked them to post their voter registration cards, crickets.

they really think people are as dumb as they are to fall for the con of enabling their hand fetish. Real sick minded individuals they are.

even the idiots like @Darrkman that believe pathological liars like @Dr. Truth aka BGOL’s version of Trump, calling me a poster that has long been banned when I’ve had one screen name my entire time here, which predates both of them.

I feel the most sympathy for their families and hope they don’t have any real life responsibility with the low-level thought processes they display.

So you are going to avoid answering the question and posting proof and turn it back on them being gay.

I see what you did there.

xfactor

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
So you are going to avoid answering the question and posting proof and turn it back on them being gay.

I see what you did there.
You think men begging another man for photos of his body parts is heterosexual behavior? yes or no?

Flawless

Flawless One
BGOL Investor
You think men begging another man for photos of his body parts is heterosexual behavior? yes or no?

No I do not, but I do find it suspect when one is quick to call out gay behvaiour to prove they themselves are not gay. It is like they are putting on this artificial front to hide their insecurities.

xfactor

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
No I do not, but I do find it suspect when one is quick to call out gay behvaiour to prove they themselves are not gay. It is like they are putting on this artificial front to hide their insecurities.
:lol: let the record show that @Flawless says that a man begging another man for photos of another man’s body parts is normal behavior.

thanks for being honest, but it doesn’t make you less LGBT.

mcguyver

Rising Star
OG Investor

Why are you always focused on LGBT?

Soul On Ice

Democrat 1st!
Certified Pussy Poster
You are such a cornball

This you homie?
giphy.gif

xfactor

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Why are you always focused on LGBT?
I’m not, YOU are. Remember, you said you are supporting Biden. The ONLY so-called blacks supporting BIDEN are LGBT, immigrants and feminists. That is IT. I’m just calling out the group you and others begging for photos of men are in.

mcguyver

Rising Star
OG Investor
I’m not, YOU are. Remember, you said you are supporting Biden. The ONLY so-called blacks supporting BIDEN are LGBT, immigrants and feminists. That is IT. I’m just calling out the group you and others begging for photos of men are in.

Fuk you babbling about idiot?

HeathCliff

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Lies.

I replied to your post and called you out when Dr. Truth backed you down little hoe. Now projection, deflection, gaslighting and them weak ass laughing emojis is all you respond with to hide from the fact that you got your hoe card pulled.
See, I told ya. Let's look at what we have here shall we...

I’m not, YOU are.
Projection
Remember, you said you are supporting Biden. The ONLY so-called blacks supporting BIDEN are LGBT, immigrants and feminists. That is IT.
Deflection

I’m just calling out the group you and others begging for photos of men are in.
Gaslighting

crossovernegro

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Keep trying agent. Keep trying. You really suck at this, but I'm rooting for you to reach half blunt status. Don't let your lack of success kill your motivation!

Martin Luther King was around in 2016? Nobody has put in more work for the Russians than him. Just stop. You Democrat stans are just as confused as your LGBT club group members.

xfactor

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
By your logic, a bouncer or store clerk asking for a photo ID should have their hetero status questioned. Great... another fail. Get better at this!!!
Wrong. If @HNIC asked for ID then it would be one thing.

you aren’t an owner or employee of an establishment. You are at the back of the line trying to get in wondering why your “money ain’t good enough” or would be like a shopper asking another shopper “did you pay for that?”

Gott damn some of you fools are remedial.

xfactor

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Keep trying agent. Keep trying. You really suck at this, but I'm rooting for you to reach half blunt status. Don't let your lack of success kill your motivation!
I won’t reach @Blunt status. Far superior than that Neanderthal. You are a coon so you worship the so-called white man. You really take people like @Dr. Truth / @Dr. Trump serious? :lol:

the main reason that thread gets bumped is because people are begging me to post confirmation to get him banned you fool. :lol:

but no, I want you and everyone of the other blue hat MAGAs banned as well. All of you sellouts and low-level thinkers gotta go.

geechiedan

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
You avoided this like the plague. You just decided to never answer. No strawman. Legit question just been restated.
I asked you a question the other day.
I said slave holders were racist and many abolitionist were racist as well.
Yet if you had to choose between the two, who would you choose to work with and which one do you believe you can get things done with?
This is a argumentative fallacy of false equivalents.

You might as well ask. If you are starving would you eat a plate of poison or a plate of fish with shit on it.

Just a dumb ass question that forces an answer based upon self perseverance to illicit a "gotcha."
its not a dumb question its a life question because your GOING TO HAVE TO DEAL WITH one or the other. The slaver or the abolitionist who belives slavery is wrong BUT your not like them either. It was a real choice your great great grandfather had to make.

And your sitting here today in a society that's STILL white supremacist based dealing with shit that you find objectionable and your saying you don't have to make that choice. But the question is BASED ON WHAT???

What's your alternative to trump and biden in the here and now? Whoever wins means YOU have to deal with the world and society they shape...so would you rather deal with?
you avoided this question like a motherfucker...but we all know you voted in real life so act like your above it all??

Reactions: BKF

xfactor

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
you avoided this question like a motherfucker...but we all know you voted in real life so act like your above it all??
I answered your question several times but you didn’t like what you heard. Again, the best method, if Democrats don’t deliver after 60 years of loyal support, leave and form our own party. We have time to build up for the next election cycle.

you continue to deflect because you just want to hear what you want

Last edited:

geechiedan

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
I answered your question several times but you didn’t like what you heard. Again, the best method, if Democrats don’t deliver after 60 years of loyal support, leave and form our own party. We have time to build up for the next election cycle.

you continue to deflect because you just don’t want to hear what you want
I responded to it:

my temporary plan (meant to last for the next 12 months) - abolish the federal reserve, open up Fort Knox and run an audit on the amount of gold available and reconcile the value with the cash in circulation, any surplus is distributed to DOAS and any deficit must be paid in taxes from non-DOAS (including any immigrants that came to the United States after the Civil Rights Act), add a one time tax on corporations’ top line revenue for their 2019 fiscal years and lastly, provide monthly check payments to ONLY descendants of American Chattel slavery in perpetuity or until a settlement amount is reached. The $4 Trillion will fund the trust paid out to anyone over 18 that meets eligibility criteria. Only people eligible are those with one paternal or maternal ancestor listed as so-called black before 1865. Anyone person identifying as so-called black that cannot trace ancestry in United States before the previous date is ineligible.
oh you mean this...

This is FANTASY and not feasible in any foreseeable future or dimension. There are NO credible politicians (even radical ones) who would endorse all of it even if they liked parts of it and you would need all of it to do what your talking about. So as of today in 2020, your plan is officially BULLSHIT! Does anyone else here co-sign this???:rolleyes2::rolleyes2::rolleyes2:

this is what I'm talking about this is nonsense and not serious because it doesn't take into account the world we live in. :smh: :smh: :smh:

SO AGAIN WHAT REALISTIC ALTERNATIVE DO YOU HAVE OTHER THAN BIDEN OR TRUMP? OR ARE YOU SAYING BLACK PEOPLE SHOULD WITHHOLD THEIR VOTE UNTIL YOUR FANTASY SOLUTION BECOMES REAL??

xfactor

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
I responded to it:
Look brotha, ultimately I think we want the same thing but I’m a so-called black “millennial” and you are old school. Are you an immigrant or native so-called black man?

what you quoted is the ultimate solution I proposed but there are interim solutions that can be done and the first is to OPT OUT of this two-party system IF the tangibles are not delivered to empower us IMMEDIATELY if Biden gets in.

Camille

Kitchen Wench #TeamQuaid
Staff member

So we know 90% of black women voters and 85% of black male voters vote dem.

You say black dem supporters are gay, immigrant, or feminists.

Plus you and your 3 amigos say the dems only work to pass agendas for these same 3 categories.

It sounds like 85+ % of black voters are getting what they want, so why are you trying to get them to stop voting their agenda?

Do you even listen to the stuff you pull out your ass?

xfactor

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
So we know 90% of black women voters and 85% of black male voters vote dem.

You say black dem supporters are gay, immigrant, or feminists.

Plus you and your 3 amigos say the dems only work to pass agendas for these same 3 categories.

It sounds like 85+ % of black voters are getting what they want, so why are you trying to get them to stop voting their agenda?

Do you even listen to the stuff you pull out your ass?
You do know a man can be a feminist right?

and no, they aren’t but that statistical group is the reason for the decline in the so-called black community. The matriarchy doesn’t work.

show me a Democrat that puts heterosexual so-called black men at the top of their platform and I will happily retract my statement. That is just a minor thing that can be done to restore order but, as you see, our community is the only one putting the woman first and the only one continuing to trend downward.

Camille

Kitchen Wench #TeamQuaid
Staff member
You do know a man can be a feminist right?

and no, they aren’t but that statistical group is the reason for the decline in the so-called black community. The matriarchy doesn’t work.

show me a Democrat that puts heterosexual so-called black men at the top of their platform and I will happily retract my statement. That is just a minor thing that can be done to restore order but, as you see, our community is the only one putting the woman first and the only one continuing to trend downward.

I never said a man couldn't be a feminist.

You said that the ONLY black people who support dems are in one of those three categories: Gay, feminist, or immigrant.

You and your comrades have ALSO said that the only agendas dems have are for gay, feminist and immigrant people.

So IF what you type is true and the black people who are voting dem are in one of those categories, AND we know that 80-85 % of black men and 90% of black women who vote vote for dems, THEN THAT MEANS that dems are delivering tangibles (I hate that word) for 85%+ of black folks who vote for them.

So, again, what's the problem? The voters are getting what they asked for. Win-win. Tangibles unleashed. Achievement unlocked. That's the goal, right? Get something for your vote that lines up with your agenda?

Now, back on planet earth, we know that black folks consist of more than those three categories. I'm not gay or an immigrant, and I don't consider myself a feminist, though I'm not offended if someone calls me one. So, the only conclusion I can come up with is you are pulling nonsense out your ass for the sake of being contrary and sowing confusion.

Go take a nap.