Fuck this , moderators ban all CHUMP supports from the Board they are trying to take the board over...

Non-StopJFK2TAB

Rising Star
Platinum Member
#propaganda barbie is juss there gettin a check
That’s the awful thinking that led a lot of people being murdered.

I’m sure SS Painter would have loved to paint images of the Berlin coastline but the OT at the Gulags covered his daughter’s ponies.

xfactor

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
There aren’t many Trump supporters on BGOL. There are many more Biden supporters. OP is likely one of them and wants to be able to spread his propaganda with no repercussions. Sellouts like the OP @717jet should be banned as they are the true threat.

TheBigOne

Master Tittay Poster
Platinum Member
But, mods need to screen out the blatant lies by Trumpers up in here. At least do what Twitter and Facebook say they’re doing. Free speech doesn’t give you the right to say anything that’s clearly false on a discussion forum. Chinese and Russian muhfuhkahs have been here there and everywhere, dropping headlines to sway Black men from voting. BGOL shouldn’t be party to that booshit.

geechiedan

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
That’s not how you fight propaganda.
propaganda can only be effective if people want to believe it. Actual trump supporters aren't the problem...anyone who articulate a point in support of their candidate should be acceptable for debate.

its the so called ADOS/don't vote for anyone crew that annoys the shit outta me. Not only are they delusional in their position but they act like they have no skin in the game AND are disrespectful of those who paved the way for them to talk the shit they talk.

KingTaharqa

Greatest Of All Time
BGOL Investor
propaganda can only be effective if people want to believe it. Actual trump supporters aren't the problem...anyone who articulate a point in support of their candidate should be acceptable for debate.

its the so called ADOS/don't vote for anyone crew that annoys the shit outta me. Not only are they delusional in their position but they act like they have no skin in the game AND are disrespectful of those who paved the way for them to talk the shit they talk.

I said months ago HNIC should ban Black Americans off the board until after the election. Black Americans are disrespectful and ungrateful, I agree.

geechiedan

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Can you post proof of YOU early voting? Since you accuse us of non voting?
I don't have to vote early I can vote on that day and I will and have...telling people that trump and biden are the same and that democrats ain't done shit for blacks while giving republicans a pass with their silence AND encourage black people to NOT vote is fucked up and I have yet to hear you deny that's not happening on this board from that faction.

KingTaharqa

Greatest Of All Time
BGOL Investor
I don't have to vote early I can vote on that day and I will and have...telling people that trump and biden are the same and that democrats ain't done shit for blacks while giving republicans a pass with their silence AND encourage black people to NOT vote is fucked up and I have yet to hear you deny that's not happening on this board from that faction.

So you havent voted yet, but accuse Black Americans of being non voters. Bro, you late, most of have already voted. I did Thursday. You still pushing the voter suppression lie? You old guys are out of touch but refuse to bow out gracefully, so you have to be pushed out of the way. Your way of thinking geechiedan is outdated and wont outlive you. The world and Black America is moving on without you bro.

geechiedan

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
So you havent voted yet, but accuse Black Americans of being non voters. Bro, you late, most of have already voted. I did Thursday. You still pushing the voter suppression lie? You old guys are out of touch but refuse to bow out gracefully, so you have to be pushed out of the way. Your way of thinking geechiedan is outdated and wont outlive you. The world and Black America is moving on without you bro.
you're saying there are NO people on this board telling people that voting doesn't work or is pointless....no one has ever said that on this board in the last YEAR??? no one??

The same people saying voting is pointless are the same people talking about tangibles.

Tito_Jackson

Truth Teller
Registered
But, mods need to screen out the blatant lies by Trumpers up in here. At least do what Twitter and Facebook say they’re doing. Free speech doesn’t give you the right to say anything that’s clearly false on a discussion forum. Chinese and Russian muhfuhkahs have been here there and everywhere, dropping headlines to sway Black men from voting. BGOL shouldn’t be party to that booshit.
I agree that people posting lies or misinformation is problematic. However, it must be applied in all regards. There are some on this board who share Democratic lies and there are some who share republican lies. Asking mods to be fact checkers for all these posts would be unreasonable.

At the end of the day, in the real world there are differences of opinion. Asking mods to ban people because you disagree is a slippery slope.

As another poster stated, there aren't many Trump supporters on the board. However, there are quite a few Biden supporters. Additionally, there are those of us who challenge both sides. Civil discourse is necessary for growth.

KingTaharqa

Greatest Of All Time
BGOL Investor
you're saying there are NO people on this board telling people that voting doesn't work or is pointless....no one has ever said that on this board in the last YEAR??? no one??

Yes there are some people saying that. That isnt voter suppression. Voter suppression is throwing ballots away or making people stand in line 5 hours to vote like you gon do on election day. Opinions are like assholes, if I say going to college is pointless are you gonna call it education shaming? :lol:

You really believe Blacks are dumb as bricks and are clueless about politics dont you? How else would you believe we could be so easily misled?

Anyone reading this should NOT follow your lead and wait to vote on election day. That leaves a slim margin for error and anything can go wrong, yet youre fine with that. Meanwhile most ADOS and FBA early voting their asses off and you calling us non voters.

I just wanna see yall do your jig on election day and blame the Black American community for Trump like in 2016, its gonna be the final nail for you old fogies :lol:

veritech

Black Votes Matter!
Platinum Member
Can you post proof of YOU early voting? Since you accuse us of non voting?

RGIGbNM.jpg

Tito_Jackson

Truth Teller
Registered
XCactor
Hardacacz16
Vaiz4faggitz
Floss
SKACTA
Soul on Cacs
KingTacacta
Roots69
Tito_Cacson
Oh I see. So, its not that you are running from Trump supporters. Because, I have stated numerous times that I am voting for Biden and I do not support Trump.

You're problem is that people like me will call out the BS of democrats the way I call out the bs of Republicans. You cant stand me talking bad and exposing your CACs. You have no problem with me flaming Republicans and Trump. But, you cant stand me telling the truth about democrats as well. What gets you and people like you so frustrated is that I will provide facts and support for my statements not just opinions or repeating Democratic or republican talking points.
images