Fuck this , moderators ban all CHUMP supports from the Board they are trying to take the board over...

Mo-Better

The R&B Master
OG Investor
It's no secret they are here. They've been here for years. When you find them just report them to the mods then put them on ignore. BTW they're not all Russians. Many are American Trump supporters and or white racist. Their content and comments will usually expose them.

BGOL has been here for years and I refuse to believe we've been unnoticed. If someone or their comments triggers an alert, act on it don't ignore it. We don't want them here but they're really just a minor annoyance. Not worth a dedicated effort to remove them.

As for their attempt to sway voters, it won't happen with the real brothers or sistas.

xfactor

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
But, mods need to screen out the blatant lies by Trumpers up in here. At least do what Twitter and Facebook say they’re doing. Free speech doesn’t give you the right to say anything that’s clearly false on a discussion forum. Chinese and Russian muhfuhkahs have been here there and everywhere, dropping headlines to sway Black men from voting. BGOL shouldn’t be party to that booshit.
I want to agree with this 100% but posters in here don’t care about truth. I dropped 100% facts about Martin Luther King aka Mr. Russia and was threatened to be banned after getting the thread reported more times than days in a month.
Props to some moderators that are objective vs. the ones that are not, and the funniest part is most of the latter group isn’t even American :eek2:

Mo-Better

The R&B Master
OG Investor
i am no democrat. but this both sides shit is not intellectually honest. the GOP is intentionally to implement policy to make black people second class citizens again. the democrats are not.

stop with this both sides bullshit.

Since you've declared yourself "no democrat" just why are you here? Those two words say you don't truly have our best interest at heart. As for the GOP their agenda is no secret and there's nothing new about it. Seems like a classic case of talking out of both sides of your face. :hmm:

sammyjax

Grand Puba of Science
Platinum Member
This biggest lie which serves as the bases of misleading information is the idea that Republicans are the only party that has racists. The Democratic party is rooted in racism and racist leaders.

Another that was put on front street during the primaries was that the LGBTQ "struggle" is comparable or the same as the black struggle. Pete Buttigieg tried desperately to ride this wave. Lgbtq rights and struggles are not the same as black struggles. I resent any person who says that.
Lol see. A dodge and I knew you would do that.

Yo punk ass: "There are some on this board who share Democratic lies."

A G: "Cite them."

You, a fucking weasel: "a lie that exists in the world is that only Republicans are racist and Pete buttigiege thinks that being gay is like being black."

See how you dishonest fucks roll? And this is the same exchange I have w all you deceptive bastards. You say bullshit, I ask for proof, you all get stuck and have to pile on more bullshit. You can't even back up your own fucking point and that's because it's a lie.

I wear blazers and ties to work and on my life I'd go upside your muthafuckin head in public wearing all this shit if I knew who and where you were.

I can't stand a lying muhfucka man.

xfactor

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Oh I see. So, its not that you are running from Trump supporters. Because, I have stated numerous times that I am voting for Biden and I do not support Trump.

You're problem is that people like me will call out the BS of democrats the way I call out the bs of Republicans. You cant stand me talking bad and exposing your CACs. You have no problem with me flaming Republicans and Trump. But, you cant stand me telling the truth about democrats as well. What gets you and people like you so frustrated is that I will provide facts and support for my statements not just opinions or repeating Democratic or republican talking points.
images
@Dr. Truth AKA @Dr. urophagia is the biggest liar in BGOL history. Anything he says should be ignored or take the opposite action.

geechiedan

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
I agree with most of this. Not voting is disrespectful to our ancestors who die for us to exercise this right. I do think there is a great divide regarding how we should utilize our vote. I do not advocate any black person voting for any party, either republican or Democrat, just because they are republican or Democrat. This is probably my biggest gripe and one of the most contentious issues within the black community as seen in this board.

Advocating that black people leverage our votes is not the same as Advocating to not vote.
dude leveraging the vote is one thing (btw black people have done that) but the shit I've been seeing has been don't vote until some perfect politician comes along who will institute laws for black people ONLY (they usually cite gays as an example) and reparations are done and every black person gets a check for 1 billion dollars each (this is where the tangibles argument comes from). And until those things happen I'M NOT VOTING AND NEITHER SHOULD ANY OTHER BLACK PEOPLE!! Thats the agenda in a nutshell. :hmm: :hmm: :hmm:

veritech

Black Votes Matter!
Platinum Member
Since you've declared yourself "no democrat" just why are you here? Those two words say you don't truly have our best interest at heart. As for the GOP their agenda is no secret and there's nothing new about it. Seems like a classic case of talking out of both sides of your face. :hmm:

i am an independent. but i caucus with democrats as they tend to support the interests of black people better than the GOP.

some might call me a disaffected democrat. but there are key issues that i support that the democrats do not support in their platform. with that said i like living as a free man with equal opportunities and the GOP at large do not support those opportunities for black people.

so i vote democrat. and i always vote. and i always will.

KingTaharqa

Greatest Of All Time
BGOL Investor
dude leveraging the vote is one thing (btw black people have done that) but the shit I've been seeing has been don't vote until some perfect politician comes along who will institute laws for black people ONLY (they usually cite gays as an example) and reparations are done and every black person gets a check for 1 billion dollars each. And until those things happen I'M NOT VOTING AND NEITHER SHOULD ANY OTHER BLACK PEOPLE!! Thats the agenda in a nutshell. :hmm: :hmm: :hmm:

No comment on Philly? A Democrat controlled city? :hmm::hmm::hmm:

xfactor

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
I don't approve of government censorship but this is privately run. I was on the original board, I think I go back as far as 1999, if that's possible. I found the board while searching for Jordan McKnight. The Trump and ADOS supporters are making the board less enjoyable. As much as I love the board, I considered not renewing. I don't come on this board to fight with anyone. I have most of the them on ignore, I never thought my list would get so long.

The ADOS is is annoying but I can deal with them. They;re rude but I think of them more like a difference in opinion. I have a real problem with the Trump supporters. I suspect many of them are white. I don't mind white people on the board but I don't want anyone claiming to be black on the board trying to con me into voting for a party that's main focus is my oppression. I feel like a lot of them run back to stormfront and breitbart and laugh about us.
:lol: you just described the Democrats.

xfactor

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
The thing is though, that it's a known fact that in 2016 through today, the Russian government has had people posing and posting as black people to try and get black people to not vote. That being the case, I think it would be cool that if enough veteran posters (let's say members with more than 2 years on here, but that's open for discussion... just don't want to leave newer vets out) suspect that someone like that is an agent, AND that suspected poster does not have a hand verification as of let's say June 01, 2020, mods should be able to slap a label on them that shows up in red right next to their name for everything they post. It should say suspected agent or something like that. Not that having a hand verification means that one can't be an agent, but it's something at least.

That way, the board can still allow open discourse, but anybody reading posts by those members can see that they're suspected. I say the hand verification should be there no later than 4 months ago because the suspects have already been called out and the ones who haven't posted a verification already are extra suspect, and we shouldn't give them a chance to put up some fake shit now that it would really mean something.
Martin Luther King was around in 2016? Nobody has put in more work for the Russians than him. Just stop. You Democrat stans are just as confused as your LGBT club group members.

geechiedan

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
"One thing we've seen in a lot of the Black community, which is mostly Democrat, is that President (Donald) Trump's policies are the policies that can help people break out of the problems that they're complaining about," senior White House adviser Jared Kushner said Monday morning on Fox News. "But he can't want them to be successful more than they want to be successful."

KingTaharqa

Greatest Of All Time
BGOL Investor
Lol

100% Trump quotes. This shit is hilarious.

Philly has a Democratic mayor, city council, and black female police chief. Facts.

"Trump Supporter" isnt even a diss no more. Yall love Trump Supporters in the islands and Africa. My thread exposed that. Wait til Kingface on his death bed to diss him. :lol:

xfactor

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
i am no democrat. but this both sides shit is not intellectually honest. the GOP is intentionally trying to implement policy to make black people second class citizens again. the democrats are not.

stop with this both sides bullshit.
So-called blacks are 4th class citizens already thanks to Democratic policies.
The quoted thread is an example of lies spread by Democrips on BGOL by shills like @voyuer / @veritech that should be removed.

sammyjax

Grand Puba of Science
Platinum Member
Man I told HNIC the same thing. These weirdos are ruining this board. We used to come here to be around other black folks, joke, clown, trade tech info, look at bitches and have fun, now? Every damn thread is derailed. I've got most of these dudes on ignore too.
@HNIC

Thoughts?

sammyjax

Grand Puba of Science
Platinum Member
Philly has a Democratic mayor, city council, and black female police chief. Facts.

"Trump Supporter" isnt even a diss no more. Yall love Trump Supporters in the islands and Africa. My thread exposed that. Wait til Kingface on his death bed to diss him. :lol:
Oh my bad you thought i was engaging you

I peeped you have a mental illness long ago, this was not meant to be an actual conversation w your crazy ass lol

Carry on

KingTaharqa

Greatest Of All Time
BGOL Investor
since you voted who did you vote for?? and why??

I voted downballot. Now instead of deflecting ready to talk about a major event affecting Black people in your city? How will the Dems help? You are Black arent you? Maybe I got you mistaken, you from Philadelphia, Kansas not Philadelphia, PA. :lol:

zod16

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
dude leveraging the vote is one thing (btw black people have done that) but the shit I've been seeing has been don't vote until some perfect politician comes along who will institute laws for black people ONLY (they usually cite gays as an example) and reparations are done and every black person gets a check for 1 billion dollars each (this is where the tangibles argument comes from). And until those things happen I'M NOT VOTING AND NEITHER SHOULD ANY OTHER BLACK PEOPLE!! Thats the agenda in a nutshell. :hmm: :hmm: :hmm:

Its always hilarious to see the "free thinkers" conveniently advocate for the exact thing these cacs want...

geechiedan

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
I voted downballot. Now instead of deflecting ready to talk about a major event affecting Black people in your city? How will the Dems help? You are Black arent you? Maybe I got you mistaken, you from Philadelphia, Kansas not Philadelphia, PA. :lol:
what parties were the candidates?

As far as whats happening in Philly today the issue involves the relationship with police. which will require a more nuanced touch than anything republicans are willing to offer.

xfactor

Rising Star
BGOL Investor

That bitch MF @sammyjax is all in every democratic election thread and claims to be from MS but has NEVER made threads about the Espy’s (Mike currently running for US Senate) or even current mayor Chokwe Lumumba from Jackson, MS so you know he is full of shit and a shill.

xfactor

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
White Dems got long time members AND mods lifting their skirt up.

BGOL went from the home of the ock to the home of "lets ban people over political differences"

Joe Biden losing got yall that shook family? I promise yall gon live man. :lol:
It is for them. Just like @FLoss said, vote [Democrat] or die. These immigrants trying to blend in are afraid they are going to get sent back home and are upset they can’t practice their LGBT behavior there. They are fighting for their lives for a Democrat.

Last edited:

xfactor

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
since you voted who did you vote for?? and why??
That’s a great question. Since you haven’t voted yet, make sure to post a photo of the summary of your ballot, which they show on the machines before it is cast, so everyone knows who you voted for. You will be the first anti-ADOS, pro-Democrat to do it.

veritech

Black Votes Matter!
Platinum Member

clown-face-stinky-poop-shit-600w-693577450.jpg