Fuck this , moderators ban all CHUMP supports from the Board they are trying to take the board over...

KingTaharqa

Greatest Of All Time
BGOL Investor
That bitch MF @sammyjax is all in every democratic election thread and claims to be from MS but has NEVER made threads about the Espy’s (Mike currently running for US Senate) or even current mayor Chokwe Lumumba from Jackson, MS so you know he is full of shit and a shill.

He's a grifter, he named himself after Sam Jack to give the illusion he's FBA. He's not. These dudes never talk about the country outside of 4-5 major cities and we know why.

geechiedan

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
That’s a great question. Since you haven’t voted yet, make sure to post a photo of the summary of your ballot, which they show on the machines before it is cast, so everyone knows who you voted for. You will be the first anti-ADOS, pro-Democrat to do it.
since you already know I'm pro democrat then whats the point...the point is all you fuck both parties people keep talking shit yet not showing anything...he said he voted then who did he vote for down ballot...what party are they in? whats the secrecy for its not like any of us can get him or YOU for that matter fired from your job for it...so who did YOU vote for and what parties were they since your supposedly neither rep or dem?

why did you vote for them..what exactly can they do that has your support?

KingTaharqa

Greatest Of All Time
BGOL Investor
since you already know I'm pro democrat then whats the point...the point is all you fuck both parties people keep talking shit yet not showing anything...he said he voted then who did he vote for down ballot...what party are they in? whats the secrecy for its not like any of us can get him or YOU for that matter fired from you job for it...so who did YOU vote for and what parties were they since your supposedly neither rep or dem?

I dont even believe you are registered to vote. You the first person I know who claims they waiting til election day. Be honest, youre not really voting are you?

HeathCliff

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
That’s a great question. Since you haven’t voted yet, make sure to post a photo of the summary of your ballot, which they show on the machines before it is cast, so everyone knows who you voted for. You will be the first anti-ADOS, pro-Democrat to do it.
The nerve of this simple minded mothafucker here demanding proof of some one else when he continues to avoid that hand verification thread like he’s allergic to it.

geechiedan

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
I dont even believe you are registered to vote. You the first person I know who claims they waiting til election day. Be honest, youre not really voting are you?
I don' have long lines at my polling place I can wait till election day and that's not unusual at all...MOST people wait till election day. voting early is an OPTION....what are you a moron?:lol::lol::lol:

and I'm waiting for the answer what party did you vote for down ballot?

KingTaharqa

Greatest Of All Time
BGOL Investor
I don' have long lines at my polling place I can wait till election day and that's not unusual at all...MOST people wait till election day. voting early is an OPTION....what are you a moron?:lol::lol::lol:

and I'm waiting for the answer what party did you vote for down ballot?

Do you know what down ballot means? It means you vote for PEOPLE not parties. I voted for several independent candidates, bonds, etc.

You gone ask for my social and moms maiden name now? :lol:

I didnt vote for Trump if thats what you asking.

KingTaharqa

Greatest Of All Time
BGOL Investor
Geechiedan not voting is why Biden will lose. Too many lazy non voters pretending to be voters online. I warned yall!

xfactor

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
since you already know I'm pro democrat then whats the point...the point is all you fuck both parties people keep talking shit yet not showing anything...he said he voted then who did he vote for down ballot...what party are they in? whats the secrecy for its not like any of us can get him or YOU for that matter fired from your job for it...so who did YOU vote for and what parties were they since your supposedly neither rep or dem?

why did you vote for them..what exactly can they do that has your support?
Deflection. You can easily snap a pic of the final ballot. I called out the other fraud @veritech that claimed he voted by mail but couldn’t even post a pic of his ballot. Why is that? Because I believe he didn’t vote for anyone he claims he did.

xfactor

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
The nerve of this simple minded mothafucker here demanding proof of some one else when he continues to avoid that hand verification thread like he’s allergic to it.
I have no problem with “confirmation” but you and others bitched up. I said I’ll post proof as long as you and others agree to be banned from BGOL PERMANENTLY. You and the rest said no, because you are afraid of the truth.

:lol:

sammyjax

Grand Puba of Science
Platinum Member
He's a grifter, he named himself after Sam Jack to give the illusion he's FBA. He's not. These dudes never talk about the country outside of 4-5 major cities and we know why.
I got that boot chinned john @xfactor on ignore so I had to use my context clues to figure out what you two dick suckers were on here lol

I have literally been a paid employee as well as a volunteer for each of those people's campaigns lol you fucking idiots. I talk to Antar damn near weekly.
He went to congress and the senate w me in March.

And I've mentioned that on this site as well as cats who know me irl can verify

Not that it matters that you know what I've done, but y'all dick docking putzes should know how stupid y'all cheerleading session looks.

KingTaharqa

Greatest Of All Time
BGOL Investor
Deflection. You can easily snap a pic of the final ballot. I called out the other fraud @veritech that claimed he voted by mail but couldn’t even post a pic of his ballot. Why is that? Because I believe he didn’t vote for anyone he claims he did.

The vote shame squad never post proof of voting or which candidates they gave bread to. Most of these dudes dont really vote, others on the board aint eligibile.

geechiedan

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Do you know what down ballot means? It means you vote for PEOPLE not parties. I voted for several independent candidates, bonds, etc.

You gone ask for my social and moms maiden name now? :lol:

I didnt vote for Trump if thats what you asking.
those politicians are associated with parties in any case...and you could have said that in the first place

geechiedan

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
I voted DOWN BALLOT :rolleyes2: :rolleyes2: :rolleyes2:

KingTaharqa

Greatest Of All Time
BGOL Investor
I got that boot chinned john @xfactor on ignore so I had to use my context clues to figure out what you two dick suckers were on here lol

I have literally been a paid employee as well as a volunteer for each of those people's campaigns lol you fucking idiots. I talk to Antar damn near weekly.
He went to congress and the senate w me in March.

And I've mentioned that on this site as well as cats who know me irl can verify

Not that it matters that you know what I've done, but y'all dick docking putzes should know how stupid y'all cheerleading session looks.

Lies. You dont vote. Trump is gonna win cuz of idiots like you. Get off the computer and let your voice be heard fool.

Tito_Jackson

Truth Teller
Registered
I truly believe that the black men on this board basically want the same thing, to see black people in a much better position than we are currently in. Unfortunately, many of us are so dug in that we are not willing to engage in civil conversation to even listen to an alternate viewpoint.

Admittedly, when I am attacked, the attacker loses all credibility with me and demonstrates that he has no real interest in trying to convince me or anyone of why his position is correct. There have been several individuals who have posted some thoughts and ideas that I really digested and took to heart. However, there are some who speak purely based upon opinion and have no desire to listen to anything other than what they have been taught to believe.

We got to be better than this.

Dr. Truth

GOD to all Women
BGOL Investor
I truly believe that the black men on this board basically want the same thing, to see black people in a much better position than we are currently in. Unfortunately, many of us are so dug in that we are not willing to engage in civil conversation to even listen to an alternate viewpoint.

Admittedly, when I am attacked, the attacker loses all credibility with me and demonstrates that he has no real interest in trying to convince me or anyone of why his position is correct. There have been several individuals who have posted some thoughts and ideas that I really digested and took to heart. However, there are some who speak purely based upon opinion and have no desire to listen to anything other than what they have been taught to believe.

You’re not Black though

KingTaharqa

Greatest Of All Time
BGOL Investor

I believe that some of these brothers have put too much faith in "parties" and are basically acting as de facto gang members. Theyve done more damage than helped punching down instead of offering solutions. Completely alienating potential votes away from their gang. Once their particular "set" realizes this, they are going to dispose of them so fast. Parties can change agendas quite rapidly and WS always breaks its tools. As Black men we should always focus on the will and interest of the people, not our own selfish interest or the interests of corporate controlled political parties. Too risky not to.

lightbright

Master Pussy Poster
BGOL Investor
People let your voices be heard

Fuck this , moderators ban all CHUMP supports from the Board they are trying to take the board over...

They try to take the board over out of fear.... they recognize the strength within this castle..... "Caslle B.G.O.L."

HeathCliff

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
I have no problem with “confirmation” but you and others bitched up. I said I’ll post proof as long as you and others agree to be banned from BGOL PERMANENTLY. You and the rest said no, because you are afraid of the truth.

:lol:
Lies.

I replied to your post and called you out when Dr. Truth backed you down little hoe. Now projection, deflection, gaslighting and them weak ass laughing emojis is all you respond with to hide from the fact that you got your hoe card pulled.

Dr. Truth

GOD to all Women
BGOL Investor
Lies.

I replied to your post and called you out when Dr. Truth backed you down little hoe. Now projection, deflection, gaslighting and them weak ass laughing emojis is all you respond with to hide from the fact that you got your hoe card pulled.
If you go to my thread not one person said they wouldn’t accept a permanent ban. Dude is a fucking liar agent white racist troll.

Darrkman

Hollis, Queens = Center of the Universe
BGOL Investor
So y'all gotta do a better job of keeping emotions out of your interactions with the people on here.

Most of the Trump / ADOS /Both Sides dudes on here are just posting hoping to get a rise out of y'all. Keep that in mind when you see their posts. Shit I'll only engage with them when it's for my benefit......say for example I'm trying to kill time. Make it about YOU don't make it about them.

geechiedan

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
"Even though Im grillin yall bout who yall voting for, Ima wait til the last minute to vote like a lazy fool. Lines wont be long at all. Oh that Philly shit last night? Dont know nothin bout it. Anyway!!! Back to Biden...ADOS....Democrats...yada...yada"

:rolleyes2::rolleyes2::rolleyes2::rolleyes2:
whether I vote election day (like MOST people) or 5 weeks earlier it still counts dumbass....you literally have no argument there. and i told you what that "philly shit" involved. at this point you and xfactor are just trolling and THIS is the reason cats wanna ban your asses...both of you literally have nothing to bring to the table but bullshit

KingTaharqa

Greatest Of All Time
BGOL Investor
whether I vote election day (like MOST people) or 5 weeks earlier it still counts dumbass....you literally have no argument there. and i told you what that "philly shit" involved. at this point you and xfactor are just trolling and THIS is the reason cats wanna ban your asses...both of you literally have nothing to bring to the table but bullshit

Cats been wanting you banned for years Geechie, you should know. Half the board thinks you are an old gay guy in Philadelphia thats into cinema.

kes1111

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
deal-putin2-gif.23079

geechiedan

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Cats been wanting you banned for years Geechie, you should know. Half the board thinks you are an old gay guy in Philadelphia thats into cinema.
1. the fact that you actually pay attention to that shit shows how much of a fan you are... :lol: see I don't know a thing about your post history or what others think of you because quite frankly I don't care enough you to be bothered with that. your just a name on a messageboard to me. I just engage the topics which brings us to number 2

2. you clearly have no argument on the topic nor politics which is why you resort to some weak ass personal attack. Show me the tangibles KingTaharqa..We know how you feel about biden whats ADOS position on trump?

Whats ADOS' agenda now that SCOTUS is right/conservative-dominated?
How will ADOS get its agenda thru if trump wins a 2nd term (please be specific e.g. how will you get laws with positive effects that are only for black people?)
Does ADOS agenda people think trump and the rest of the Republicans will come thru with tangibles like reparations in the next 4 years?

I'll wait...xfactor can answer too.

Last edited:

TimRock

Don't let me be misunderstood
BGOL Investor
so in a thread asking Trump supporters to be banned, we have people in here actually try to debate against that? very telling.