First Look At Wonder Woman In Batman V Superman......What's the Verdict??????

Al Smith

Rogue Mod
OG Investor
I'm surprised they didn't try one of those MMA or wrestling chicks.

Shit.. I'm thinking Gina Corano would've been perfect for this role..

Carano-MMA-Return.jpg

Maybe Zach Snyder is proabably part of the gay mafia, because most gay men in fashion/Hollyweird prefer women who are shaped like teenage boys....

Flawless

Flawless One
BGOL Investor
Shit.. I'm thinking Gina Corano would've been perfect for this role..

Carano-MMA-Return.jpg

Maybe Zach Snyder is proabably part of the gay mafia, because most gay men in fashion/Hollyweird prefer women who are shaped like teenage boys....
She would have if her face didn't look like a tree trunk, so unfortunately they slide some skinny fat chic with no form of muscle

LordSinister

One Punch Mayne
Super Moderator
Whatever it is it sucks
And I haven't seen the movie yet , but I know it sucks :hmm:

Green Lantern sucked more than the FF (which btw was not a Marvel film) so what's the point?

This Justice League mash up is going to be ass. It might be visually cool, but there is no way the Batman that's been established by DC can compete with the DBZ Superman they just put out.

This movie will trash everything good that Nolan actually did. :smh:

BenQ

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Green Lantern sucked more than the FF (which btw was not a Marvel film) so what's the point?

This Justice League mash up is going to be ass. It might be visually cool, but there is no way the Batman that's been established by DC can compete with the DBZ Superman they just put out.

This movie will trash everything good that Nolan actually did. :smh:

A cam of a trailer got Bgol ninjas excited
I'll leave it at that

T'Challa

Rising Star
Registered
On the other forums i seen that most said this year comic con was weak.

its hard for me to say this but DC/WB actually WON this round. marvel would didnt do anything special but announce a sequel to guardians.

Now next year will be the HUGE comic con, and im planning on attending.

there will be MUCH MORE polished footage from batman/superman and DC future plus panels for Captain america 3, dr. strange, X-men Apocalypse and marvels future.

mind you by that time, Dawn of justice will STILL be nearly a year away

curryshotta

Rising Star
Registered
despite the fanboyism for marvel comic book movies in here I find most of their offerings empty

That said I have not seen winter soldier or the latest xmen joint yet

and one of my favorite comic book movies is xmen first class

LordSinister

One Punch Mayne
Super Moderator
despite the fanboyism for marvel comic book movies in here I find most of their offerings empty

Both of those movies are worth seeing. There are plot holes in X-me, but you can appreciate the fact that they tied up all of that bullshit from X-3.

Winter Soldier is fucking dope!! :yes:

"THE MAN"

Resident Cool Nerd
BGOL Investor

its hard for me to say this but DC/WB actually WON this round. marvel would didnt do anything special but announce a sequel to guardians.

there will be MUCH MORE polished footage from batman/superman and DC future plus panels for Captain america 3, dr. strange, X-men Apocalypse and marvels future.

Yea I wanted more confirmation of the other JL members or at least The Rock/Momoa. And for Marvel to tell us a few movies planned for the future dates announced.

Sent From My Galaxy S5

PaperKut

Panty-Dropper
BGOL Investor
i would prefer something like this...

5ad52f5e-2b2c-4636-92b9-c70691512349.Large.jpg

i'm tired of seeing white women playing wonder woman, give the latinas a chance. wonder woman is an amazon.

AwwSchitt

Star Playa
BGOL Investor
Gal put on some muscle but she's still looking thin. I would have masked that by going with the new 52 look. It would have looked less Xena and 300.
wonder-woman-jacket.jpeg

Rocky Miavia

LORD OF THE BOARD
BGOL Investor

Then you weren't paying attention. Marvel had way more announcements and upcoming projects.

AllState17

Star
Registered
i would prefer something like this...

5ad52f5e-2b2c-4636-92b9-c70691512349.Large.jpg

i'm tired of seeing white women playing wonder woman, give the latinas a chance. wonder woman is an amazon.

In the comics and animated films her skin has always looked just plain white to me. Never heard a hint of an accent in her english. Plus her costume is basically the american flag for whatever reason.

I hear what you guys are saying but I never saw WW and her amazonian people being portrayed as anything but a bunch of white women.

Rocky Miavia

LORD OF THE BOARD
BGOL Investor

Then I kindly suggest...YOU SIT YOUR ASS DOWN!

Rocky Miavia

LORD OF THE BOARD
BGOL Investor
In the comics and animated films her skin has always looked just plain white to me. Never heard a hint of an accent in her english. Plus her costume is basically the american flag for whatever reason.

I hear what you guys are saying but I never saw WW and her amazonian people being portrayed as anything but a bunch of white women.

They've been drawing her in the comics and animations since JLU with TAN or Olive-colored skin for over 10 years now.:hmm:
ww5.JPG

wonder-woman-movie-diana.jpg

WonderWomanIdentityCrisisPo.jpg

Superwoman_JLCoTE_thumb.jpg

2540693-623109-wonder_woman_super.jpg

wonderwoman.jpg

zczdyorai.jpg

Even her mother Hippolyta isn't pale...
Hippolyta.jpg

veritech

Black Votes Matter!
Platinum Member
What's up w/y'all needing lighthearted, Crayola colored bullshit w/da cheesy one liners & comedic relief???

right. that is why comic book movies sucked so bad for so long. yall niggas that need that shit go read garfield and peanuts.

veritech

Black Votes Matter!
Platinum Member
Nolan's Joker was not the comic book Joker either, he was a terrorist anarchist without one ounce of the lethal comedic flair he had in the comics. i have no clue who that guy was. there was nothing interesting about Leger's portrayal to garner him so much acclaim. if he hadnt died i dont think it wouldve been hailed as much.

i have always been underwhelmed by the Dark Knight Rises, as a "film" and as a comic book movie. imo it was a horrible attempt to do something that wasnt necessary, trying to ground fantasy.

:hmm: