First Look At Wonder Woman In Batman V Superman......What's the Verdict??????

gutsdabeast

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
The Avengers was one huge plot hole from beginning to end so I'll just assume that you absolutely hated that movie.

Please elaborate on these plot holes about superhuman beings. And I could easily top your list for Nolan's Gritty, REALISTIC take on Batman.

BigDaddyBuk

still not dizzy.
Platinum Member
yeah, what a crappy movie. I guess you know better than all of that.

:hmm:

How the Grinch Stole Christmas won an Oscar for best makeup. The Golden Compass got one for best visual effects. Butterfield 8 got one for best actress. Alice in Wonderland got one for Best Art Direction.

you know what all those movies have in common? less than 55% on Rotten Tomatoes, making all of them ROTTEN.

hell, BATTLESHIP got a nomination.

like i said, Oscar nominations dont mean a movie or an actor's work in it is good. sometimes they are given because the panel has ignored a certain actor so long they feel like its time to make up for it. you see how many great performances from Denzel that got overlooked until they DECIDED to give him one? other times people vote for movies that they ADMIT they havent seen.

and besides all of that, i NEVER let a bunch of old white men tell me what movies are good and what aint. so this list doesnt impress me.

i said it before and i'll say it again, just cause Heath Ledger got nominations and awards for his portrayal of the Joker DOESNT MEAN IT WAS EXCEPTIONAL. it means some folks voted for it. THATS ALL.

ShortyCumStain

Rising Star
OG Investor
Why are y'all dudes even arguin' over this stupid shit that y'all are arguin' about??? Err'body ain't gon' agree on da same shit.

lazarus

waking people up
BGOL Investor
How the Grinch Stole Christmas won an Oscar for best makeup. The Golden Compass got one for best visual effects. Butterfield 8 got one for best actress. Alice in Wonderland got one for Best Art Direction.

you know what all those movies have in common? less than 55% on Rotten Tomatoes, making all of them ROTTEN.

like i said, Oscar nominations dont mean a movie or an actor's work in it is good. sometimes they are given because the panel has ignored a certain actor so long they feel like its time to make up for it. you see how many great performances from Denzel that got overlooked until they DECIDED to give him one? other times people vote for movies that they ADMIT they havent seen.

and besides all of that, i NEVER let a bunch of old white men tell me what movies are good and what aint. so this list doesnt impress me.

i said it before and i'll say it again, just cause Heath Ledger got nominations and awards for his portrayal of the Joker DOESNT MEAN IT WAS EXCEPTIONAL. it means some folks voted for it. THATS ALL.

sigh logical fallacy argument. you're not going to admit the truth so this is pointless. visual effects have absolutely nothing to do with the overall movie. I gave examples of actual things that matter that won Oscars.

If you are attempting to discredit the Oscars then it would be futile. They are hit and miss sometimes but if you see their countless wins and nominations and watched them, you would see there is a parallel to good movies. You want to put the spotlight on a few, I can bombard you with wins that were spot on.

btw, I gave imdb and amazon reviews too. that's from the people and not the Oscars. You are reaching.

Let's just leave it at the people that went to film school, involved in film their entire lives, and study it see it one way, along with 90% of the public, and you sitting on your couch see it another way.

Big Tex

Earth is round..gravity is real
BGOL Investor
sigh logical fallacy argument. you're not going to admit the truth so this is pointless.

btw, I gave imdb and amazon reviews too. that's from the people and not the Oscars. You are reaching.

Let's just leave it at the people that went to film school, involved in film their entire lives, and study it see it one way, along with 90% of the public, and you sitting on your couch see it another way.

Yeah, he's just windmilling. The point has been proven, he just won't admit it.

TheAlias

Rising Star
BGOL Patreon Investor
too skinny

Here ya go, brah:

Fat-wonder-woman.jpg

AllState17

Star
Registered

Just so I'm clear... what exactly is your opinion of Ledger's Joker and what factors do you consider to be relevant to this discussion?