Dude nutted inside an Asian massage parlor whore and gave not a single fuck

Black A. Camus

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
All kinds of comedy in this clip. She tried to clown him for failing to get erect right away. Then she tried to rush him by saying her husband was coming, but he didn't fall for it.

The clip is kind of long, though. About the last 90 seconds, or so, is when she realized he nutted in her.

VAiz4hustlaz

Proud ADOS and not afraid to step to da mic!
BGOL Investor
i'm not even gonna say who this reminds me of:roflmao:

Say it! We all know who you’re talking about! The quotes below tell you everything you need to know!
My wife is Korean and the answer is no. I did an experiment where I made her not take a bath for 4 days and smelled her pussy . All I smelled was piss. No funky pussy smell
Sorry for you. My girl is Bi Sexual and I watch her eat pussy and get finger banged.
I can't do this today. I'm going to a massage parlor. I need relaxation.
Man fuck this walking into a massage parlor at 8 PM and it's bright as fuck outside. I'm a creature of the NIGHT!!!
I got a nuru massage at a Korean parlor. Bitch was doing that to my knee I slid her up on my dick for my 1 hour of FS. 200 well spent
Just go to a parlor and get a hand job after for much cheaper.
Jackson Heights is like All Colombians and Asians. There’s a massage Parlor damn near every sidewalk square. I love J Heights, walk down the street and old Asian women will ask you to come in to their “Spa” where you’ll be greeted by a nice 23 year old whore

55th View

Rising Star
Registered
I didn't see him slip the shit off, but this reminds me of a scene from Pimps Up, Hoes Down. Thee was a grimy nigga who slipped it off and nutted in the chick in the back of a car. When they filmed him later, he told the cameraman, "Yeah, I tricked her".

:roflmao: