Man shot dead in broad daylight at Queens subway station

METALFACE

Rising Star
OG Investor
This is perfect Cheeto bait. In NYC on the subway at that. Time to stir up that wall movement before the deadline.

ebeats99

Rugged smooth
BGOL Patreon Investor
They aren't Spanish bro. They are Hispanic. Spanish people are white and they would spit on these Hispanics.
Anyways, things have changed. There are very little Puerto Ricans in NYC. They moved to Orlando Florida. This is known.
It is Dominicans, Mexicans, Peruvians, Argentinians, Venezulians and these people are savage hungry and violent.
The men are pussies too and will shoot you if you look at their butter faced women.
I'm in the BX not to many PR's left.

34real

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
His mans was telling him o shoot him but is he going to do the time with him?.....he's going to regret it later,like they all do.

Everyone records,the feds don't have to add camera's....they have the public doing it for em

PDQ21

Rising Star
Platinum Member
His mans was telling him o shoot him but is he going to do the time with him?.....he's going to regret it later,like they all do.

Everyone records,the feds don't have to add camera's....they have the public doing it for em
Real shit

crazyace718

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Yea the biscuit is NY slange from back in the day lol.

That's the Corona/Elmhurst area on the 7 line to Shea. I grew up in that area most of the Latinos around there were from Columbia in the 80's & 90's. As a matter of fact the salon shooting in the last season of Narcos happens right under the 7 strain in that area. There's a lot of Mexican's over there nowadays. Back in the days there used to be big scuffles under the 7 line. Corona, Elmhurst, Queensbridge the boys from the Woodside Projects had notorious fist fights on that 7 line. Shootings were not common back in the days.

Saturday mornings at Elmhurst hospital are crazy. These guys get paid on Friday and spend it all on liquor Friday night. By Saturday morning they are laid up in the hospital from drunken brawls.

380snubnose

i posts nothing but dimes!!
BGOL Investor
That's one stop before junction Blvd..Hispanic central..
I used to walk home Down Junction...shit is crazy..glad I left an came to the A

Dr. Truth

GOD to all Women
BGOL Investor
Jackson Heights is like All Colombians and Asians. There’s a massage Parlor damn near every sidewalk square. I love J Heights, walk down the street and old Asian women will ask you to come in to their “Spa” where you’ll be greeted by a nice 23 year old whore

dugington

Rising Star
Registered
they taking over especially in the BX they moving into all the spots the Dominicans and Ricans dominated....I see alot of neighborhoods taken over by them here in BK
I know they was big out in LI and some parts of Queens. But they taking over spots in BK? Wow. Where at? Haven't been back in a while, but the only areas I can think of that they could really take over is Graham Ave near Woodhull? Or maybe Cypress Hills area?

P03t

Rising Star
OG Investor
I know they was big out in LI and some parts of Queens. But they taking over spots in BK? Wow. Where at? Haven't been back in a while, but the only areas I can think of that they could really take over is Graham Ave near Woodhull? Or maybe Cypress Hills area?

not whole hoods especially in Bushwick I see a few blocks were they pretty much took over their own shops everything and now they are bringing this gang shit

Bad Andy

No time for a 304
Registered
Saturday mornings at Elmhurst hospital are crazy. These guys get paid on Friday and spend it all on liquor Friday night. By Saturday morning they are laid up in the hospital from drunken brawls.
I remember those days Mexicans stayed getting robbed down Rooservelt Ave. Rooservelt Ave was also notorious for the $20 Brazilian/Colombian hooker spots.

West Endian

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Last time I was in Queens I passed by that Columbian spot on Hillside ave, had a few baddies in there. I saw a whole lot of South Asians and Central Americans....way different from the 80’s and 90’s.

Mrfreddygoodbud

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
they out there in long island heavy mostly in latino

communities...

but the cops know who all the gang members are in nyc..

just like they know who all the rappers are in nyc.. they got a task force for that..

with their corrupt ass.

TENT

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Oh also the n-word was used throughout this. It is so interesting how black culture seems to connect everyone. They listen to our music and use our slang like it is theirs. The n-word aint theirs to use though.

TENT

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Most rappers are around known criminals though. This is a fact. Blame them.
The NYPD aint chasing Kid N Play

they out there in long island heavy mostly in latino

communities...

but the cops know who all the gang members are in nyc..

just like they know who all the rappers are in nyc.. they got a task force for that..

with their corrupt ass.

cli-terminator

Retired ManWhore
BGOL Investor
I'm in the BX not to many PR's left.
Last few times I came back to visit fam and friends in the BX, I noticed more Dominicans coming into the areas that were predominantly Jamaican. I was seeing local supermarkets that have mostly Jamaican customers and sell Caribbean products with mostly Latino staff and hair salons with "We are Dominican" on the store front. Puerto Ricans were especially heavy around the Fordham Rd, Jerome Ave and Southern Blvd areas. I haven't been back there in forever though so I don't know if that's changed.

footloose

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
How bad is that Central American gang shit in NYC really?....as far as Spanish, isnt it still mostly DR and PR heavy on the street in NY or have things changed?
Mexicans here too. But mostly in suburbs but I went thri central booking with some mexcican gang that just stabbed a dude in front the police precincts and told the youngest one to take the charge

THE DRIZZY

Ally of The Great Ancestors
OG Investor
As bad as Chicago is, I am glad we don't have MS13's, Crips, and Bloods. Even if they tried both the 5 and 6 nations of Chicago would body those clowns and send them running.

Princenubian

Rising Star
Registered
Jackson Heights is like All Colombians and Asians. There’s a massage Parlor damn near every sidewalk square. I love J Heights, walk down the street and old Asian women will ask you to come in to their “Spa” where you’ll be greeted by a nice 23 year old whore

Just saw on the news two days ago about the underground sex trade in Queens. Been going on since the 90’s.

As long as they are willing participants and not underage or forced.......

Carry on.......