Your Experience At A White Strip Club

moblack

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
My gf and I have been doing to strip clubs for years. Sometimes I be wanting to go out and get drinks and the strip club is the perfect place. Great looking women, big screens with sports, liquor, and my girl what else could a man ask for. It has its perks because them lesbo strippers be trying to get at you rgirl so they give you perks. If you can take your woman to a strip club she's down for you. Shit due to mine being down I'm typing on my new HP pc with 24inch Gateway moniter.

JtheKing

Rising Star
Registered
The only good white strip club is Scores in Vegas, and I'm still not sure because I was pretty drunk when I went.

XXXplosive

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Dr. Truth said:
:confused: Whats wrong with going to the strip club with ya girl? I always do. :confused:

That's the equivalent of bringing sand to the beach. What's the point?

Most of the chicks I see with their man at a strip club are either loud and annoying or mean mugging every bitch up in there all jealous, like dude said

Does your girl also let you go to the VIP room by yourself with a dancer without copping an attitude??

femmenoire

Modded Moderator Modding
BGOL Investor
XXXplosive said:

Most of the chicks I see with their man at a strip club are either loud and annoying or mean mugging every bitch up in there all jealous, like dude said

Does your girl also let you go to the VIP room by yourself with a dancer without copping an attitude??

I go to the strip club with men I date and pay for the dances. What is the big deal?

Dr. Truth

GOD to all Women
BGOL Investor
XXXplosive said:

Sorry for you. My girl is Bi Sexual and I watch her eat pussy and get finger banged.

Jay_from_dade

RawStrippers&Nut N Models
Certified Pussy Poster
I went to a White strip club once it was horrible I mean a nigga was depressed. Had to leave that bitch in a hurry. Right after that had to go to Coco's to see some black meat.

XXXplosive

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
femmenoire said:
I go to the strip club with men I date and pay for the dances. What is the big deal?

I don't date bisexual women, so it would be kind of a big deal to me if my girl was always wanting to go to the strip club with me

slam

aka * My Name Is Not $lam *
Super Moderator

header_goldrush.jpg

2608 Metropolitan Pkwy - Atlanta, GA
Phone: 404.766.2532

man all i got to say is, this spot right here wuz awiggghhttt........lol
this spot right here wuz really mixed....and the black chicks wuz banging....
i had a damn ball..........and it wuz a tuesday night....
i keep tellin cats , fuck the weekends....u want to have fun at a strip club...
go on a slow ass night......bitches appreciate the tips and will show ur ass they do.... :yes:
i wuznt even gonna stop....we wuz out that way checkin out another spot and
wuz like fuck..... what the hell........

now this bullshit on the other hand....The Cheetah Lounge on Spring ST...
is some bullshit.......the restaurant inside is bangin but man the shit is wack as fuck....the ho`s cant even bend over ....lame....LOL

talk about barbie ass white ho`s....the few sistah`s in there is cool though....

anyway............if ur in the "A" give goldrush a try man.....N spend some damn money...
u cheap ass, (i dont pay for nothing i can get for free ass ni99a`s....)... :dance:

moblack

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
XXXplosive said:

Bruh you need to step your game. Every time I've gone to the strip club I've gotten dances with my GF sitting right next to me. I can remember one time this dancer had some great big ol tits. My GF and I were like damn those are nice. I was admiring because I wanted to suck on em while my GF admired because she wants some implants like them chick sbe having. Shit my GF was like baby get you a dance so you can feel on em and I want to ask her about em. Every time we go we have a blast. Shit pussy and alcohol and a chill environment. What else is there to ask for. Now my Gf be worried when I go up in there by myself.

mc2

Rising Star
Registered
I've been to a few white strip clubs and have not been impressed. The clubs have nice amenities, but most of the women are skinny and have fake tits. There are usually a few good looking ones, but they are always occuipied. Another thing i dont like is the music.

The best time i had at a white club at "The Mens Club" in Dallas. Some white dancer had the DJ play Tupac - How Do You Want It and the club instantly came alive. EVERYONE in the club was feeling the song, even the old white men. It was so live they had to play it a second time. That was the first time I saw white people realy get into a hiphop song.