Dude nutted inside an Asian massage parlor whore and gave not a single fuck

easy_b

Look into my eyes you are getting sleepy!!!
BGOL Investor
I don’t know if this is real or not but this is very plausible

VAiz4hustlaz

Proud ADOS and not afraid to step to da mic!
BGOL Investor
I didn't see him slip the shit off, but this reminds me of a scene from Pimps Up, Hoes Down. Thee was a grimy nigga who slipped it off and nutted in the chick in the back of a car. When they filmed him later, he told the cameraman, "Yeah, I tricked her".

:roflmao:
Reminds me of that dude from the HBO special Hookers and John's. He straight up nutted in a prostitute then the bitch was bent over freaking out trying to let the nut drain then he stood there no fucks given and told her he liked her hat :lol:

I think both of y'all are talking about Pierre from Hookers at da Point!

VAiz4hustlaz

Proud ADOS and not afraid to step to da mic!
BGOL Investor
Reminds me of that dude from the HBO special Hookers and John's. He straight up nutted in a prostitute then the bitch was bent over freaking out trying to let the nut drain then he stood there no fucks given and told her he liked her hat :lol:
Didn't he put the hat on her head? Lol. Dude was a savage
You're right bro, it was "Hookers on the Point". I forgot all about the hat comment but that was it. I'd be willing to bet my life savings that nigga's dead by now. Gotta be, if he's reckless enough to run up in a ho off the stroll raw.

My fault. Meilmarc was right. It was “Hookers and Johns: Trick or Treat.” Go to the 52:50 mark or so.

Helico-pterFunk

Rising Star
BGOL Legend

Reactions: smz

PDQ21

Rising Star
Platinum Member
I didn't see him slip the shit off, but this reminds me of a scene from Pimps Up, Hoes Down. Thee was a grimy nigga who slipped it off and nutted in the chick in the back of a car. When they filmed him later, he told the cameraman, "Yeah, I tricked her".

:roflmao:
I remember that shit lol too that bitch was bad ass hell too and picked up her cell in the middle of suckin dick

Last edited:

REDLINE

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
In 9 months her stomach going to match his :smh:

TECS-EC-5-4__72873.1632434396.jpg