Cute girl first time in massage chair

Mo-Better

The R&B Master
OG Investor
Them damn chairs are expensive, cheap is like 4k. One thing for sure, she likes it a lot.

I might get one you know uhh for company. :rolleyes2:

BronxBomber

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Them damn chairs are expensive, cheap is like 4k. One thing for sure, she likes it a lot.

I might get one you know uhh for company. :rolleyes2:

Been eyeing them for years. I figure I pay $30-$35 a massage at the schools. When Im not being a cheapo Im paying $65-$70 if you go once a week can get one that lasts 5 years. Def pays for itself. My spot is type small but I think Im making room. As I get older I see so much value in these joints.

Mixd

Duppy Maker
BGOL Investor
Been eyeing them for years. I figure I pay $30-$35 a massage at the schools. When Im not being a cheapo Im paying $65-$70 if you go once a week can get one that lasts 5 years. Def pays for itself. My spot is type small but I think Im making room. As I get older I see so much value in these joints.
Not sure which particular ones yall think are expensive but I went to a convention once, guy tried to sell me and wife on one they had for $2500. I got home researched the chairs, and found they sell the same for under $1k.

We never bought one cause wasn't sure of the quality of one or the other. But look at the general ones on Amazon.

Amazon product ASIN B06WRNTQX4

BronxBomber

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Not sure which particular ones yall think are expensive but I went to a convention once, guy tried to sell me and wife on one they had for $2500. I got home researched the chairs, and found they sell the same for under $1k.

We never bought one cause wasn't sure of the quality of one or the other. But look at the general ones on Amazon.

Amazon product ASIN B06WRNTQX4

Crazy thing is I saw this just now on BGOL as suggestion from Amazon. I would just research it first cause haven’t looked in a min.

That 2.5k price tag is def more affordable, they use to run 5k. I want not too if the line but def want to make sure I don’t get caught out there lol

Mixd

Duppy Maker
BGOL Investor
Crazy thing is I saw this just now on BGOL as suggestion from Amazon. I would just research it first cause haven’t looked in a min.

That 2.5k price tag is def more affordable, they use to run 5k. I want not too if the line but def want to make sure I don’t get caught out there lol

That price was at the Houston Rodeo, he said it was a "special" show price. Just seeing what they cost out of China, they all the same, meaning the ones that have the arm and neck massage. So he could call whatever price.

But I'm personally not a fan of the whole chair massage thing. Some are cool that just vibrate, but the ones that supposedly do the deep tissue, typically hurt my back and that's something I can't play with. Prefer real hands.

Chairs are ok after a long day I'd assume, but think a real person who knows what they're doing is no comparison.

Dr. Truth

GOD to all Women
BGOL Investor
That price was at the Houston Rodeo, he said it was a "special" show price. Just seeing what they cost out of China, they all the same, meaning the ones that have the arm and neck massage. So he could call whatever price.

But I'm personally not a fan of the whole chair massage thing. Some are cool that just vibrate, but the ones that supposedly do the deep tissue, typically hurt my back and that's something I can't play with. Prefer real hands.

Chairs are ok after a long day I'd assume, but think a real person who knows what they're doing is no comparison.
Just go to a parlor and get a hand job after for much cheaper.

ManFromTheCongo

wannabe star
Registered
Im addicted to getting women pregnant. I forgot the name of this condition but now at 32 with 7 children, this clip is a huge turn on for me to create the 8th. Watch a small petite woman become a walking ball full of my child is just amazing.

Mrfreddygoodbud

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Im addicted to getting women pregnant. I forgot the name of this condition but now at 32 with 7 children, this clip is a huge turn on for me to create the 8th. Watch a small petite woman become a walking ball full of my child is just amazing.

damn thirty two with seven children...you starting your own civilization b...

Ill be forty five in a few years and I aint even on my first child yet...

my pull out game is perfection

The Plutonian

The Anti Bullshitter
BGOL Investor

You in the right place weirdo . Welcome to the internet you ol bastard

CoTtOnMoUf

DUMBED DOWN TO BLEND IN
BGOL Legend
Looks like the Black Card member chairs at Planet Fitnes.

The newly built PFs where I live have the really powerful chairs! :eek:

killagram

Rising Star
BGOL Investor

manfromcongo..the condition is CACITIS...the worse part has already set in...death will be here soon...brah

tallblacknyc

Rising Star
Certified Pussy Poster
They're usually in the different walkways at many malls out by me. They make money I guess.
Seen them at gas stations/car washes.. People be sitting on them while car getting detailed... My guess it's slow quiet money... 24hr usuage..prob bring in 50-100 a day