Discussion: Doctor Strange in the Multiverse of Madness - confirmed Sam Raimi directing UPDATE: REVIEWS!

therealjondoe

Rising Star
BGOL Investor

Piff Henderson

Stage Manager of Stage Managers
BGOL Investor
No lies told by Rob in this video!

:lol2::lol2::lol2:

Good video. The thing he forgot was the Inhumans show on ABC. BTW, Black Bolt has been shown as powerful. He made Apocalypse look soft.
927179-blz22.jpg

Edit: he mentioned the Apocalypse fight. :lol:

playahaitian

Rising Star
Certified Pussy Poster
but but but its flopping....

The out-of-this-and-every-world sequel to 2016's Doctor Strangeconjured $31.6 million to claim the No. 1 spot, bringing its total to $342 million, while worldwide it's grossed an estimated $803 million. While still going strong, Stephen Strange and co. suffered a 49% drop, domestically, from its previous week.

Even with that drop of 49% its STILL beating the competition and doing its numbers.

Tito_Jackson

Truth Teller
Registered
but but but its flopping....

The out-of-this-and-every-world sequel to 2016's Doctor Strangeconjured $31.6 million to claim the No. 1 spot, bringing its total to $342 million, while worldwide it's grossed an estimated $803 million. While still going strong, Stephen Strange and co. suffered a 49% drop, domestically, from its previous week.

Even with that drop of 49% its STILL beating the competition and doing its numbers.
Still doesn't mean it's a good movie.

playahaitian

Rising Star
Certified Pussy Poster
Still doesn't mean it's a good movie.

no one said it was.

but again that is subjective

A movie that makes nothing doesn't mean it was some under appreciated gem either.

but these are the metrics people have decided to determine their decisions on

box office, championships, views, etc.

So by THOSE metrics?

it was "good" and a success.

sidebar: And be sure to NOT use box office to defend a movie as "good" later on, right?

Tito_Jackson

Truth Teller
Registered
no one said it was.

but again that is subjective

A movie that makes nothing doesn't mean it was some under appreciated gem either.

but these are the metrics people have decided to determine their decisions on

box office, championships, views, etc.

So by THOSE metrics?

it was "good" and a success.

sidebar: And be sure to NOT use box office to defend a movie as "good" later on, right?
I try my best not to. It's evident that people will spend money on anything if it's marketed correctly.

Piff Henderson

Stage Manager of Stage Managers
BGOL Investor

Soul On Ice

Democrat 1st!
Certified Pussy Poster
I saw it later than yall.
I'm not a die hard/ comic guy AT ALL. Maybe that's why I don't see it through you guys lens.
I few scenes dragged at bit. But overall I was hyped through. Especially when Professor X came on screen lol.
I give it like an 8.5.

Is Jim from the office gonna be the new Mr Fantastic in upcoming movies?