Discussion: Doctor Strange in the Multiverse of Madness - confirmed Sam Raimi directing UPDATE: REVIEWS!

mrdiego2020

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
yo as im watching this again i notice another bull crap moment..Chavez had gay moms that spoke Spanish from another galaxy lol really? these people would do the dumbest stuff to fit in with this lgbtqrstuv movement lol.....

daddyfatsacks9000

Unapologetic Heterosexual Male
BGOL Investor
Am I the only one that didn't particularly like this movie? I mean it's a passable marvel film. I had such high hopes, so many possibilities, but it fell flat. The most egregious violation was the illuminati. So they introduce arguably the most powerful group of individuals in Marvel, just to murder them off Evil Dead style. Really!?! Frankenstrange. Really!?!?! I watched the movie twice and felt the exact same way both times. I think phase 4 is where I get off this train.

Louis Koo

Star
BGOL Investor
finally got the chance to watch MOM since it is now on Disney+ (not going to theater cuz I went to see Endgame and I could barely hear over the audience's reactions). it is quite obvious that Wanda knew something. at 21:15 mark that Wanda knew the girl's name was America, even though Dr. Strange only referred to the girl as "her"

phanatic

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
yo as im watching this again i notice another bull crap moment..Chavez had gay moms that spoke Spanish from another galaxy lol really? these people would do the dumbest stuff to fit in with this lgbtqrstuv movement lol.....
My cousin watched it and she gave that part two thumbs down and called it "gay". She means gay in the way we used it as kids like "whack" or "corny". She's been out lesbian since she was 16, but no one gave her shit because she was in a boxing academy since she was 12. I've seen her beat up guys that shit talked her, so everyone just accepted it.

playahaitian

Rising Star
Certified Pussy Poster

FV4P_ZoVUAAGQMz

TimRock

Don't let me be misunderstood
BGOL Investor
finally got the chance to watch MOM since it is now on Disney+ (not going to theater cuz I went to see Endgame and I could barely hear over the audience's reactions). it is quite obvious that Wanda knew something. at 21:15 mark that Wanda knew the girl's name was America, even though Dr. Strange only referred to the girl as "her"
Yeah, that's how Strange knew she was involved. It was caught by him

Last edited:

ViCiouS

Rising Star
BGOL Patreon Investor
Im usually with you concerning your movie choices.

can’t ride with you here. It wasn’tNo Way Home but the movie was really good.
I'm glad you like it...

I'll hold off on my critique until Playa watches

Louis Koo

Star
BGOL Investor
Finished watching MoM. No idea what the ending means. Was strange corrupted by darkhold? Or did Sinister Strange replacing the real strange (was that the incursion?)?