Discussion: Doctor Strange in the Multiverse of Madness - confirmed Sam Raimi directing UPDATE: REVIEWS!

Louis Koo

Star
BGOL Investor
thought it was interesting that they mentioned "are you happy?" and then in the movie Everything Everywhere All At Once has that as its central theme

knightmelodic

American fruit, Afrikan root.
BGOL Investor
Okay, after 4 watches I give it 3.75 if Infinity Wars/Endgame is a 5. It's an expository movie, which Marvel does from time to time. I have no problem with that because this is a transition period where all the actors we knew for the last 10-15 years are gone.

The main thing IMO is that it wasn't a "watch movie." In other words, I didn't keep looking at my watch to see how long was left.

I enjoyed it and I won't go into easter eggs and cameos all that stuff. (although the cameos were cool)

blackbull1970

The Black Bastard
Platinum Member
Watched it last night with my sons on HBO MAX for the first time.

Pretty good movie, not as good as the first Dr. Strange movie. But it holds up for its own.

No need repeating what has said. It was nice seeing Mr. Fantastic and Agent Carter from “What If…” in live action. It played out well. Professional X was a good cameo also.

Black Bolt looked great live action. For anybody who didn’t catch it, Anson Mount played Black Bolt. He also played BB in the short lived “InHumans” series that was on ABC some years back.

FLhgYcNUUAE-jY_

Also, a good cameo of the Dr. Strange from “What If?…” episode 4.

FHRUnrtUcAMeLza

And the after credit scene, who is Charlize Theron supposed to be?

darth frosty

Dark Lord of the Sith
BGOL Investor

Pretty good movie, not as good as the first Dr. Strange movie. But it holds up for its own.

No need repeating what has said. It was nice seeing Mr. Fantastic and Agent Carter from “What If…” in live action. It played out well. Professional X was a good cameo also.

Black Bolt looked great live action. For anybody who didn’t catch it, Anson Mount played Black Bolt. He also played BB in the short lived “InHumans” series that was on ABC some years back.

FLhgYcNUUAE-jY_

FHRUnrtUcAMeLza

Charlize Theron, playing Clea, the daughter of Dormammu, the big, fiery villain from the first Doctor Strange movie. Or at least, she’s the daughter of Dormammu in the comics. In the movies? TBD.

Darrkman

Hollis, Queens = Center of the Universe
BGOL Investor

FLhgYcNUUAE-jY_

FHRUnrtUcAMeLza

Clea. She was Dr Strange girlfriend for awhile.

Deezz

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Started off cool, but then got way too much Wanda and her magic hands.

All that scorcery and witchcraft was getting lame towards the end.

I'd give it 6/10

tallblacknyc

Rising Star
Certified Pussy Poster
I can't believe how poorly written this movie is ...
story and screenplay
Sam made evil dead 4 using a disney budget and marvel characters.. when you pay attention and notice the obvious Sam pretty much got over on the mouse… this was like episode 8 of star wars where the movie was a long ass car chase scene in space

WattDogs

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Charlize Theron, playing Clea, the daughter of Dormammu, the big, fiery villain from the first Doctor Strange movie. Or at least, she’s the daughter of Dormammu in the comics. In the movies? TBD.
Clea. She was Dr Strange girlfriend for awhile.

She's actually his wife & the current Sorcerer Supreme right now. Pretty bad ass too. Too bad (Stephen) Strange's gonna get his job back, her new series is a good start.

heavyhand

International
International Member
I need to watch it again but I'm giving it a 7/10

If anybody wants to read more about the incursions this is where they borrowed it from
clean.jpg

mariano42

Rising Star
BGOL Investor

FLhgYcNUUAE-jY_

FHRUnrtUcAMeLza

That's not the same Strange from What if.

playahaitian

Rising Star
Certified Pussy Poster

Screen_Shot_2022-06-28_at_112700_AM_1400x700-(2).jpg

They finally got a Spider-Man that shoots webs out of his ass as he sashays up the wall with chaps on.:roflmao::roflmao::roflmao::roflmao::roflmao:

Psst Kevin?

It's me Playa

Yeah yeah thanks no problem I'm always gonna hold you down bro, what?

@ViCiouS ? Nah he cool he cool. Once we get the funding for the new platform he gonna act right. No doubt but uh listen this new spiderman uh...

What?

Yeah happy pride month. I guess. Are you uh gay not that there's anything wrong with that. Me? Boy you must be out ya damn mind my pro nouns are f*ck & b*tches you hear me?

Anyway I think you gotta pump the breaks a little with all this. Hey I'm mr inclusive but uh Come on bro, femme spidey?

Wait what? Sony sh*t? That's what this is? But you run the comics right? What? Ok ok ok fine. But in the future run this stuff by me first ok?

Yeah ok what now?

I know when Vicious leaves all those laughing emoji it hurts your feelings. I got you bro, he just playing.

Yeah ok. I gotta go, ok? Yeah no I can't make san Diego. Yeah I'm still covid crazy ha ha.

Real funny. Ok later. What? Pussy bitch? What!?

Oh the Kraven thing?

Sorry bro my name is Playa and I'll talk to y'all later. I'm not getting involved with her, that last email she sent? I'm done

Peace Kev.

AllUniverse17

Rising Star
Registered
I liked MoM alot more then alot of other fans apparently.

Its better then Thor L&T, Eternals, Shang-Chi, Black Widow... I liked it better then Dr Strange 1.

doug777

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Do they explain why everyone's counterparts in other universes look just like the 616 versions but Peter Parker versions looks different?