Diddy Los Angeles and Miami Homes Raided by Federal Law Enforcement

playahaitian

Rising Star
Certified Pussy Poster
Really Tho.... what are they distracting us from?

^^^^
I get it but sometimes it's just means his time was up.

There is ALWAYS something happening somewhere else.

In many places right now in this country thousands of people don't even know this is happening.

Gemini

Rising Star
BGOL Investor

confused-lebron-james.gif

playahaitian

Rising Star
Certified Pussy Poster

Let's not make this into a THING.

That's about enough cause they already getting corny.

Jokes i get - good ones

but now it's drugs child trafficking rape of men women and children...allegations

I think we can take this a little more serious so we don't have to make a bunch of bullsh*t apologies later.

cashwhisperer

My favorite key is E♭
BGOL Investor
I hate how this gay thing has so much power over people. Sean is or was not only a gatekeeper, but a gaykeeper (allegedly). It seems like the key to this whole thing is having wild uninhibited parties where the drunkeness and highness makes niggas get zesty and do things they wouldn't do sober. Then they treat it like a secret fraternity, going out in public and playing the role of straight men while giving hints about who they really are, like Sean calling Fabolous "Daddy...Yeah Daddy!!" :rolleyes2:

Like NIGGA!! Just be gay!! It don't take all that extra shit!! :smh: But the secrecy and exclusivity of it all is what these niggas get off on. Some ol' high school shit if you ask me :dunno: Plus the blackmail and manipulation of the ones that are lured into the shit!

Sango

Rising Star
Platinum Member
50 deleted it

He afraid of getting sued or looking entirely bitchmade and salty for her hanging with Diddly? If true, then she turned sex worker and to that criminal life... no need to involve your seed in the pics. He's been the real drama king for years. :dunno:

ViCiouS

Rising Star
BGOL Patreon Investor
Let's not make this into a THING.

That's about enough cause they already getting corny.

Jokes i get - good ones

but now it's drugs child trafficking rape of men women and children...allegations

I think we can take this a little more serious so we don't have to make a bunch of bullsh*t apologies later.
bunch of bottom feeders...
all jumping out to tell their own personal Diddy story

over these many years while Diddy whispered in their ears "I'll make you famous"
they were all on knees bent over

:ssshhh:

COINTELPRO

Transnational Member
Registered
One well known actor 80 years old, 83 years old that just had kids that played iconic roles in movies. Hugh Heffner had all kinds of women.

hugh-hefner-7-b9d3052d72664abd86587b0ebfe65227.jpg
BILL-COSBY-ACCUSER-MONTAGE-618.jpg

I am not calling them pedophiles or sex trafficers but the ability to pull fans can remain even in your 80's if you keep in shape. I wouldn't be suprised if President Obama could bag him a young women.

Now R Kelly and P Diddy could extend that being relatively young into teenagers or possibly younger. Now doing pedophilia when you ain't shit, that is what will get you stabbed up in prison. R Kelly seems to be relatively safe

Musicians and Entertainers that are world famous like Elvis Presley are always going to have an issue with young women, especially underage ones:

elvis-priscilla-presley2-1-2000-29a021bd387b42439337ffbc8ae1f6ef.jpg
e0e7d15ae6bc73a969c703413503c475

Especially as the artist or entertainer gets older, you call it pedophilia, it just has a different vibe where the young person is attracted to that person and is a big fan. A creepy neighbor or trusted authority figure like a teacher, it just seems different.

This is in comparison to the average Joe, who won't get noticed that has to use deception or some type of grooming. These young women come at me all the time, when they hear about my background.

Helico-pterFunk

Rising Star
BGOL Legend

COINTELPRO

Transnational Member
Registered
%2Fmethode%2Fsundaytimes%2Fprod%2Fweb%2Fbin%2Fc327f2be-c2b4-11ea-8d55-2d09441849ca.jpg

Screenshot-2024-03-28-163902.png

00epgates1-videoSixteenByNineJumbo1600-v3.jpg

Epstein did not have celebrity and was nothing, but he attached himself to various people so that he could abuse underage women. He would show himself meeting with members of the Royal Family or President Clinton.