Diddy Los Angeles and Miami Homes Raided by Federal Law Enforcement

ZuluSam

Rising Star
Platinum Member
I know Tanika and she's NOT the ONLY person I KNOW who has HORRIFIC stories about this dude. I'm talking

HORRIFIC! But yeah, social media is Wendy Williams culture and this IS the dismantling of a black billionaire,

and that's unfortunate, but HE IS A PIECE OF SHIT. Those who want to defend him, carry on and more power

to you.
Everybody has horrific stories, but nobody wants to tell them. Makes the shit suspect.

COINTELPRO

Transnational Member
Registered
One well known actor 80 years old, 83 years old that just had kids that played iconic roles in movies. Hugh Heffner had all kinds of women.

hugh-hefner-7-b9d3052d72664abd86587b0ebfe65227.jpg
BILL-COSBY-ACCUSER-MONTAGE-618.jpg

I am not calling them pedophiles or sex trafficers but the ability to pull fans can remain even in your 80's if you keep in shape. I wouldn't be suprised if President Obama could bag him a young women.

Now R Kelly and P Diddy could extend that being relatively young into teenagers or possibly younger. Now doing pedophilia when you ain't shit, that is what will get you stabbed up in prison. R Kelly seems to be relatively safe

Day_Carver

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
I know Tanika and she's NOT the ONLY person I KNOW who has HORRIFIC stories about this dude. I'm talking

HORRIFIC! But yeah, social media is Wendy Williams culture and this IS the dismantling of a black billionaire,

and that's unfortunate, but HE IS A PIECE OF SHIT. Those who want to defend him, carry on and more power

to you.
What did him being black have to do with anything :hmm: I mean most of his shit that he has done has been against black peoples :hmm: