Gemini

Rising Star
BGOL Investor

GJizOWHWUAAIjaa

Last edited:

34real

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Reggie Wright Jr said this over a year ago about Keffy D and Diddy being help for the shit he said and the things Diddy is said to be doing.

I hate to see another brother go down but,you can't get fame,money and think you're above the law and can't be held for the shit you do.

From the late 1980's to the 2000's and have it end like this..brah

Suge,Diddy,Kelly,Max B....that's some good music in there.....word to Jail House Rock

Mrfreddygoodbud

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Don't feel bad for puff, but the racist media is going to use the big bad BLACK boogeyman to deflect away from the scores of white sexual predators out there. Some of whom are the very ones that trained and protected Mr.Combs.

He danced with the devil now the devil revealed

The trick up it's sleeve...

I'm just saying you invite the devil in yo house..

It gonna do what it do fuck yo hospitality

doghouse

Rising Star
BGOL Investor

Danced with the devil is right. His job was to keep the negroes in line by any and every means, now that same demonic behavior is going to be his downfall. Same play we've seen again and again, Prof. BLACK Truth says it perfectly, "white supremacy always breaks it tools."

Last edited:

totto

Rising Star
BGOL Investor

But realistically how you handle making billions and not wanting certain things? Sex trafficking is a broad term, dude could have paid hoes and then they felt money too low and complained, it's a broad game... at that level in a sense to be black and free is a problem, you got to be a married billionare and call it a day, like Dave Chapelle, he just chills in Ohio and leaves to make his money and come back.

Very few people can do what Chapelle does... most of us would be getting all types of caught up imao, I don't condone whatever bad he did but at that level and to be controlled has to be hard.