Diddy Los Angeles and Miami Homes Raided by Federal Law Enforcement

COINTELPRO

Transnational Member
Registered
Musicians and Entertainers that are world famous like Elvis Presley are always going to have an issue with young women, especially underage ones:

elvis-priscilla-presley2-1-2000-29a021bd387b42439337ffbc8ae1f6ef.jpg
e0e7d15ae6bc73a969c703413503c475

Especially as the artist or entertainer gets older, you call it pedophilia, it just has a different vibe where the young person is attracted to that person and is a big fan. A creepy neighbor or trusted authority figure like a teacher, it just seems different.

This is in comparison to the average Joe, who won't get noticed that has to use deception or some type of grooming. These young women come at me all the time, when they hear about my background.
maxresdefault.jpg

Here is a good example where the pedophile lurks online to lure children versus a celebrity where they are attracted to that person and approach.

Last edited:

^SpiderMan^

Mackin Arachnid
BGOL Investor
You know how many dildos I use on women?
:confused:
Waitamin.... I'm not asking this to beef with you, but i'm struggling to make sense of this.

The purpose of a dildo is to replace a penis. Why would a man regularly use dildos on women? Why not just fck em?

Dr. Truth

GOD to all Women
BGOL Investor
Waitamin.... I'm not asking this to beef with you, but i'm struggling to make sense of this.

The purpose of a dildo is to replace a penis. Why would a man regularly use dildos on women? Why not just fck em?
Every woman I fuck with has vibrating dildos and they like to play with them during foreplay. I’m not sure why this is such a big deal. They not my dildos I’m using the woman’s dildo for foreplay.

bgbtylvr

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
This is why soooooo many of these hollywood types have herpes. Bet money is half. All these athletes, rappers, singers and actors fuck the same bitches. They all got kids by bitches that run in packs like these. Who has been rumored to be giving out herpes? Diddy, Usher, Chris Brown, Rhihanna, Jeter, so if everyone is fucking like that at Diddy’s, you can believe most of these niggas have it. Bet money there was mayb 3 condoms at the parties. You can’t give me a celebrity bitch.

cocobeauty

Rising Star
Super Moderator

It's never to replace the penis, sometimes, as Truth said it's used during foreplay and for fun. Not meaning any dildo action is happening to the man, but it can make for a lot of fun in the bedroom.

^SpiderMan^

Mackin Arachnid
BGOL Investor
It's never to replace the penis, sometimes, as Truth said it's used during foreplay and for fun. Not meaning any dildo action is happening to the man, but it can make for a lot of fun in the bedroom.

I'm curious, do you prefer a dildo than dick? If not, why not just get the dick for foreplay rather than a dildo? I can see why a vibrator is useful in the bedroom, but I'm not seeing any scenarios where a dildo would be preferable than dick for either the man giving or woman receiving. Not taking size into account.

Dr. Truth

GOD to all Women
BGOL Investor
Exactly, want to see a grown woman drool? Put a vibrating dildo on her clit while you balls deep. Pull it out and make her suck it then ejaculate all in her face!