DCs Legends of Tomorrow

fonzerrillii

BGOL Elite Poster
Platinum Member
Not to start no shit

I was thrilled to see him...

but ummmm,

wtf did Jax do exactly that they NEEDED to get him?

Not much....

But it was very telling that Jax answered the call but Hawkwoman and Hawkman didn’t.

I am straight up getting a kick out of th me fact that the show is actively trying to get us to forget that season 1 happened.

playahaitian

Rising Star
Certified Pussy Poster
Not much....

But it was very telling that Jax answered the call but Hawkwoman and Hawkman didn’t.

I am straight up getting a kick out of th me fact that the show is actively trying to get us to forget that season 1 happened.

that Mick joke was HILARIOUS about the Hawks...

hold on...

they said Hawkman and Hawkgirl DELIBERATELY ignored the call for help?????

playahaitian

Rising Star
Certified Pussy Poster
tumblr_o9ukntWtrN1u8cq3to5_1280.jpg

Ciara Renée

tumblr_o9ukntWtrN1u8cq3to9_1280.jpg

fonzerrillii

BGOL Elite Poster
Platinum Member
Just watched that abomination of a season finale. I think it's time for me to stop watching this dog shit of a show.

LOL..... It's all about the Camp Fam. They are in full Camp mode..

I mean come on Fam.... How can you quote Voltron, Captain Planet, and Ghostbusters and call it an abomination.

fonzerrillii

BGOL Elite Poster
Platinum Member
I get it.... its not for everyone but it works. Like @playahaitian mentioned This is a pure comicbook show at its best. This is silver age comic shit. Where they didn’t take anything seriously and anything can happen.

It’s crazy to hear my comments now versus my comments season 1

silentking

Occasional Superstar **
Registered
here's a good example of why I say Legends is wack. Kevin Smith just literally did Jay & Silent Bob on Flash. Didn't mention it...he did it. It was campy....but it delivered...and it was 2 minutes if that. I can take that all day on these shows. Legends is on a million billion camp levels and barely even delivers. Ijs.

fonzerrillii

BGOL Elite Poster
Platinum Member
here's a good example of why I say Legends is wack. Kevin Smith just literally did Jay & Silent Bob on Flash. Didn't mention it...he did it. It was campy....but it delivered...and it was 2 minutes if that. I can take that all day on these shows. Legends is on a million billion camp levels and barely even delivers. Ijs.

Actually I thought that the problem with Flash is how they did Jay n silent bob.. You know that Kevin Smith directing.. so it was a stunt move. I love jay n silent bob and it was unnecessary and went to long... the problem with Flash is that you have a Jay N Silent bob and a farting reference in the same episode where you discover that the man Villian is basically pulling Bill Cosby on his wife for who knows how many times and in the previous epsiode... Ralph finally looked like her turned a corner cause this chick he wanted to protect dies and now here is he is doing everything for gags.. like his style wouldn’t even work on legends and I actually like the guy who plays Ralph... they are just going too Silver Age with Ralph...

While Legends works cause they are like this all the time.. even in their most serious situations that inject comedy into it.. and it works because they took the time after Season 1 to establish that this is who are... we are going to be like a like Action Silver Age Comicbook. We are going to be camp. I mean they are the only show where these guys actually really enjoy being heroes. Everyone else... is hero because they are needed and these guys do it because they fucking love it. They don't have shit else to do.

This allows them to introduce DC characters and situations that we may never see on a live action DC series.. Like we could actually see Condiment King, Dinosaur Island, Deadman (who with Constantine... can be in Season 4 now).. or my personal favorite b'wana beast..

p5ych3

Curry Is My God
BGOL Patreon Investor
Didn't know Wally was gay.

Just thought he liked retro hair styles and waa trying to bring them back.

LordSinister

One Punch Mayne
Super Moderator
Show sucks and is good at the same time. Don't know why I watch cause they treat men of color as either gay, inept or unworthy.

lazarus

waking people up
BGOL Investor
put arrow season one against any season of any superhero tv show and it kills them...

all these shows now better thank arrow for breathing life back into this shit after smallville jumped the shark around season 5 & killed all th possible spin-offs from that show...lol
Uh are Netflix shows included in this+

chrislee

Rising Star
Super Moderator
I was watching a Watch Mojo video about all the heroes we've lost this year. I abandon this show when Firestorm was gone. I didn't know Rip sacrificed himself. Hell I didn't know the season ended. What did I miss in the finale?

playahaitian

Rising Star
Certified Pussy Poster
See the new lineup below, plus get more info on the final seasons of Jane the Virgin, iZombie, and Crazy Ex-Girlfriend.

Sunday

8:00-9:00 PM Supergirl (New Night)
9:00-10:00 PM Charmed (New Series)

Monday

8:00-9:00 PM DC’S Legends of Tomorrow
9:00-10:00 PM Arrow (New Night)

Tuesday

8:00-9:00 PM The Flash
9:00-10:00 PM Black Lightning

Wednesday

8:00-9:00 PM Riverdale
9:00-10:00 PM All American (New Series)

Thursday

8:00-9:00 PM Supernatural
9:00-10:00 PM Legacies (New Series)

Friday

8:00-9:00 PM Dynasty
9:00-10:00 PM Crazy Ex-Girlfriend (More on that here)

playahaitian

Rising Star
Certified Pussy Poster
Legends of Tomorrow Season 4 Promotes Villain to Series Regular
06.23.2018by Anthony Coutoin TV NewsComment (1)

Nora Darhk is going to play major role in the fourth season of DC’s Legends of Tomorrow. Actor Courtney Ford has reportedly been upped to series regular status after recurring as the fan-favorite villain throughout the DC Comics-based series’ third season.

Having first appeared in Episode 5 of Legends of Tomorrow Season 3, Nora is of course the daughter of Neal McDonough’s Damien Darhk. She appeared several times throughout the season, attempting to release the demon Mallus upon the Arrowverse.

Ford joins fellow new Legends recruits Matt Ryan (John Constantine) and Jes Macallan (Ava Sharpe) as a series regular, while Keiynan Lonsdale’s Wally West is departing the series.

While we don’t know the extent of Nora Darhk’s role in Legends Season 4, it’s safe to assume she’s either the central villain, or switching sides and joining the Legends. We’ll have to wait until the fall for any answers.

Returning to The CW for a fourth season on Mondays this fall, DC’s Legends of Tomorrow stars Dominic Purcell as Mick Rory/Heat Wave, Caity Lotz as Sara Lance/White Canary, Brandon Routh as Ray Palmer/Atom, Nick Zano as Nate Heywood/Steel, Matt Ryan as John Constantine and Jes Macallan as Ava Sharpe.

Last edited:

playahaitian

Rising Star
Certified Pussy Poster
Legends of Tomorrow’s Season 4 Threat Revealed
20 hours agoby Meagan Damorein TV NewsComment (3)

DC’s Legends of Tomorrow will take a turn for the mystical in Season 4. This fall, the time-traveling team will face the consequences of their fight against the demon Mallus, which softened the barrier between worlds and allowed magical creatures to infect history. Called “Fugitives,” these legendary creatures are set to cause a real conundrum for Sara Lance, John Constantine and the rest of the team.

According to Warner Bros. Television’s description for the Legends of Tomorrow Comic-Con International in San Diego panel,

After defeating Mallus by cuddling him to death with a giant stuffed animal named Beebo, the Legends were ready to ease off the gas. That was until Constantine arrived to inform them that, in solving one major problem, they have created another, much larger one. When the Legends let time crumble in order to release and defeat Mallus, the barrier between worlds softened. History is now infected with “Fugitives” – magical creatures from myths, fairytales, and legends. Having been expelled throughout time by people like Constantine, these Fugitives are now returning to our world in droves and making a real mess of things. So when all hell breaks loose, who ya gonna call? That’s right, the Legends!

In the Season 3 finale, the Legends caused an anachronism that broke time and freed Mallus from his prison so that they could fight him head on. They were able to defeat Mallus this way, but the anachronism caused consequences none of them could have predicted. As they celebrated their victory with a vacation in Aruba, Constantine showed up and threw a dragon’s head at their feet, suggesting they would have an all-new challenge ahead of them. The San Diego Comic-Con panel description confirms this and gives this threat a name.

Returning to The CW on Monday, October 22 at 9 pm ET/PT, DC’s Legends of Tomorrow stars Caity Lotz as Sara Lance/White Canary, Dominic Purcell as Mick Rory/Heat Wave, Brandon Routh as Ray Palmer/Atom, Nick Zano as Nate Heywood/Steel, Maisie Richardson-Sellers as Amaya Jiwe/Vixen, Tala Ashe as Zari Tomaz, Matt Ryan as John Constantine, Jes Macallan as Ava Sharpe and Courtney Ford as Nora Darhk.

slam

aka * My Name Is Not $lam *
Super Moderator
Legends of Tomorrow Season 4 Promotes Villain to Series Regular
06.23.2018by Anthony Coutoin TV NewsComment (1)

Nora Darhk is going to play major role in the fourth season of DC’s Legends of Tomorrow. Actor Courtney Ford has reportedly been upped to series regular status after recurring as the fan-favorite villain throughout the DC Comics-based series’ third season.

RELATED: Keiynan Lonsdale Addresses Exit From Legends & The Flash

Having first appeared in Episode 5 of Legends of Tomorrow Season 3, Nora is of course the daughter of Neal McDonough’s Damien Darhk. She appeared several times throughout the season, attempting to release the demon Mallus upon the Arrowverse.

Ford joins fellow new Legends recruits Matt Ryan (John Constantine) and Jes Macallan (Ava Sharpe) as a series regular, while Keiynan Lonsdale’s Wally West is departing the series.

While we don’t know the extent of Nora Darhk’s role in Legends Season 4, it’s safe to assume she’s either the central villain, or switching sides and joining the Legends. We’ll have to wait until the fall for any answers.

Returning to The CW for a fourth season on Mondays this fall, DC’s Legends of Tomorrow stars Dominic Purcell as Mick Rory/Heat Wave, Caity Lotz as Sara Lance/White Canary, Brandon Routh as Ray Palmer/Atom, Nick Zano as Nate Heywood/Steel, Matt Ryan as John Constantine and Jes Macallan as Ava Sharpe.

Brandon got his wife a regular gig huh...? now tell me it aint who u know....:rolleyes2:

:D

playahaitian

Rising Star
Certified Pussy Poster
Legends of Tomorrow: Amaya Will Return in 'Weirder' Season 4

Maisie Richardson-Sellers has confirmed that she will return as Amaya Jiwe aka. Vixen in DC's Legends of Tomorrow season 4. Amaya's fate on the show was left somewhat up in the air at the end of season 3. Upon defeating the demon Mallus, Amaya decided it was time to leave her adventures on the Waverider behind her, and return to her home village to fulfill her destiny. That also meant bidding farewell to her teammate-turned lover Nate Heywood aka. Steel.

While Amaya isn't directly mentioned in the Legends of Tomorrow season 4 synopsis(save for a reference to Nate being "heartbroken"), she does appear in the poster artwork for season 4, along with new series regular John Constantine and the returning Legends crew. Richardson-Sellers has now weighed in on the subject of her return as Amaya, in order to clear up any confusion that fans might have on the matter.

Maisie-Richardson-Sellers-Legends-of-Tomorrow-season-4-tweet.jpg

Richardson-Sellers has posted a message to her Twitter account that confirms Amaya's return in Legends of Tomorrow season 4, and promises this season will be "weirder & more wonderful than ever". She has further indicated that more details will be revealed about Vixen's role in season 4 during the show's Ballroom 20 panel at San Diego Comic-Con next month. You can check out a screen grab of her social media post, below.

Legends of Tomorrow season 4 will focus on the Legends' efforts to contain "Fugitives", aka. magical creatures from folklore and legend that they inadvertently allowed to enter our world during their battle with Mallus. It would only make sense for Amaya to lend her pals on the Waverider a helping hand in their mission, given that she has magical abilities of her own thanks to her Spirit Totem. However, it's not clear yet if Richardson-Sellers will be a series regular in season 4 or just a recurring cast member.

Amaya and Nate's love story reached its a bittersweet, but inevitable conclusion back in season 3, following the revelation that (eventually) Amaya wipes Nate from her memory in order to move on in her life. For that reason, there is a risk that Legends of Tomorrow will soften the emotional impact of that payoff by bringing Amaya back into the fold in season 4. On the other hand, the character has established an enjoyable dynamic with the rest of the Legends by now, so her return this season is quite welcome in that respect. And who knows, the show may yet reveal some unexpected twists and turns in Amaya's journey to her final destination.

playahaitian

Rising Star
Certified Pussy Poster
https://screenrant.com/arrowverse-crossover-2018-legends-tomorrow/

Arrowverse-Crisis-on-Earth-X-Crossover.jpg

Arrowverse Crossover With Batwoman Won't Include Legends of Tomorrow

This year's annual Arrowverse crossover will not include Legends of Tomorrow. Instead, the crossover, which will introduce Gotham City and Batwoman, will only incorporate Arrow, The Flash, and Supergirl.

Like the recently announced Batwoman TV series, Legends of Tomorrow began as an Arrowverse crossover event. "Heroes Join Forces" in 2015 provided the setup for the main story behind season 1 of Legends of Tomorrow. The annual event became a three-way crossover in 2016 with "Invasion!", which saw the Legends get in on the action for the first time. Then, 2017's "Crisis on Earth-X" expanded the event to all four Arrowverse shows by adding Supergirl.

Related: Arrow Character Breakdown May Reveal First Batwoman Details

EW reports that Legends of Tomorrow will be left out of this year's crossover, but no further details have been revealed. What's noteworthy about Legends' absence from the event is that so far, every crossover has been bigger than the last, and no series that was already part of the event has ever been excluded. It's likely there are story-related reasons why Legends won't connect to the upcoming crossover.

We don't know what will bring Team Arrow, Team Flash, and Supergirl to Gotham City but it's entirely possible that whatever the problem is, it won't require the help of time-travelling superheroes. The crew of the Waverider often clash with powerful enemies that threaten the timestream, so fighting crime in Gotham City may not seem like the best fit for the series.

This doesn't necessarily indicate that Legends of Tomorrow will be disconnected from the Arrowverse in the 2018-19 season. Though many of the Legends who once had strong connections to The Flash are now gone, a few of the characters, particularly Sara Lance and Ray Palmer, are still tied to the rest of the Arrowverse. Since the Arrowverse has been known to do mini-crossovers, one or more members of the crew could appear on Arrow or The Flash, just as Sara did in the season 6 finale of Arrow.

A smaller crossover event for 2018 doesn't mean that it will be smaller in scale as well. A three-hour crossover special involving Arrow, The Flash, and Supergirl could present massive repercussions for the Arrowverse, simply because of its setting. Not only will the crossover reportedly add one more series to the Arrowverse, it will open a door to a whole new corner of the DC Universe that will surely be explored for years to come. Even if Legends sits out in 2018, it could be back for a five-way crossover in the 2019 season.

playahaitian

Rising Star
Certified Pussy Poster
Legends of Tomorrow Season 4 Casts Tom Wilson; Snart & Firestorm Won't Return

Actor and comedian Tom Wilson, best known for playing the role of Biff Tannen in the Back To The Future trilogy, has been cast in Legends of Tomorrow season 4. Wilson's casting was formally announced at the show's panel at this year's San Diego Comic-Con, along with more information about the new character portrayed by actress Maisie Richardson-Sellers. The panel also discussed what characters fans should not expect to see in season 4.

Given the show's focus on time-travel and comedy, it was perhaps inevitable that an actor from the Back To The Future franchise would one day make an appearance on Legends of Tomorrow. Set in the same universe as Arrow and The Flash, the action of the series focuses on a group of time-traveling vigilantes who "screw things up, for the better." The most recent season ended with the Legends saving all of reality from the demon Mallus. Unfortunately, they opened the door for countless other magical creatures to enter our world in the process and the upcoming season will see them partnering with warlock John Constantine to contain them all once again.

Related: Arrowverse Comic-Con Trailer Welcomes Gotham - And Batwoman

Comic Book reports Wilson is playing Nate Heywood's father, Hank Heywood. Described as a career military man who works for the US Department of Defense (a tradition in the family that Nate broke, due to his hemophilia), the charming and charismatic Hank will set a standard his son will find hard to live up to, despite Nate being an honest-to-goodness superhero. Furthermore, Keisha Hatchett reports that Maisie Richardson-Sellers' is playing a new character named Charlie. It was also revealed that fans shouldn't expect to see Firestorm or any version of Leonard Snart (Captain Cold or Citizen Cold) on the show in season 4.

Richardson-Sellers' new character is described only as a woman named Charlie, who will be one of the magical beings released by the Legends' actions. Little has been said beyond that and the fact that Richardson-Sellers will be using her natural British accent to portray the character this time around.

She previously played the role of Amaya Jiwe (aka the 1940s heroine Vixen, who had been part of the Justice Society of America) during seasons 2 and 3 of Legends of Tomorrow. It remains to be seen whether Charlie will be an ally or an enemy of the Legends, but her strong resemblance to their former teammate is sure to cause some conflict for the team - particularly Nate Heywood, who ended his star-crossed romance with Amaya in the season 3 finale.

playahaitian

Rising Star
Certified Pussy Poster
Legends of Tomorrow Will Address Quentin Lance's Death

Paul-Blackthorne-as-Quentin-Lance-In-Arrow-Season-5.jpg

Actress Caity Lotz - who plays the role of Sara Lance on Legends of Tomorrow - has confirmed that the upcoming fourth season of the series will touch upon the recent death of Sara's father, Quentin Lance. The finale of Arrow's sixth season saw the veteran police officer turned Mayor of Star City die from complications during surgery, after taking a bullet meant for the supervillain Black Siren.

The violent death of Quentin Lance is only the latest in the series of tragic events that have defined Sara Lance's life. Surviving the destruction of the Queen's Gambit, Sara's decade-long journey has seen her serve as a mad scientist's assistant, a member of the League of Assassins, a vigilante superhero and captain of the Legends and their time-traveling ship, the Waverider. In that time she has died, learned to tame the berserker rage that is a side-effect of being resurrected by the Lazarus Pit, lost her sister and been forced to work with her sister's murderer to save reality. Compared to that, the loss of your father may seem a minor thing, but Sara was still clearly affected when she arrived just too late to be there when Quentin Lance passed in the final episode of Arrow's sixth season.

Related: Legends of Tomorrow Season 4 Comic-Con Trailer

ComicBook reported on Lotz's comments about Legends of Tomorrow exploring how the loss of Quentin affects Sara during a panel discussion at San Diego Comic-Con. Lotz said the show is going to touch on Sara's grieving in some interesting ways but that it will not distract from the comedic tone of the show. Lotz said:

"Our show is also a comedy now. It’s light and it’s fun, and your dad dying is not so much. Sara dealing with that takes place before the season starts. We talk about it a little."

The question of just how Legends of Tomorrow will address Quentin's death in any detail highlights the unique challenges posed by the nature of the Arrowverse. Despite airing on the same network and largely spinning out of the same show, the various superhero shows on The CW tell drastically different stories and possess entirely different tones. Arrow possess a darker tone and is best known for its intense action sequences and storylines involving organized crime and terrorist groups. By contrast, Legends of Tomorrow is more light-hearted, fully embraces the weirdness of the DC Comics universe and has often been described as "Doctor Who with superheroes."

To date, the writers of Legends of Tomorrow have done a good job of acknowledging the darker side of Sara's history without letting it overshadow the brighter tone of the series. The show has already had to deal with a death on Arrow affecting their characters once before, with Sara's struggle not to use her abilities as a time-traveler to save her sister's life informing much of seasons 2 and 3. It seems likely the writers will prove equally capable of addressing Quentin's passing without it weighing down Legends of Tomorrow.