DCs Legends of Tomorrow

TimRock

Don't let me be misunderstood
BGOL Investor
Hawkgirl got a nice body. Reminds of a smaller version of Dayanara from Orange is the new black.

Last edited:

Flawless

Flawless One
BGOL Investor
it could do without some of the characters being so over zealous

dominic-purcell-net-worth.jpg

Jon Doe was the shit though

bborn

Rising Star
Registered
peace

Both of them need to turn that shit down 1000 & save that silly sit 4 Prison Break6
Decent.
All they're missing is a Fri DC spot for the weekday sweep

dj_excell

Mixxxologist Supreme
BGOL Investor
The shit was too predictable. I changed the channel after the bar fight scene when the little white girl was beating up everyone.

ThaBurgerPimp

Rising Star
BGOL Patreon Investor
since theyre going to be travelling thru different eras in time,would love to see what happens when they go to the 1980s..

playahaitian

Rising Star
Certified Pussy Poster

Funny how the very same acting technique and choices Jada did was called hammy over the top and amateurish and she got fired

but here?

It's fun comic book theatre...and become the standard.

playahaitian

Rising Star
Certified Pussy Poster
so could Rip Hunter be considered the Doctor Who of the DC universe..? :lol:

i bet Cold and Heatwave will try and turn on the team in the season finale :rolleyes:

Yup...

But I like that it's dr. who meets the suicide squad. And it LOOKED amazed, better than some big screen flicks. It's a great comic show not to be taken seriously. I got faith in the producers and the fact that they can have anyone outside the big three potentially on the show will make me stick with it.

playahaitian

Rising Star
Certified Pussy Poster
Talking about the Friday night slot
I had that idea for years

NBC should have had Constintine Grimm and Heroes on Fridays.

CW in 2 years will be the DC comics network. Crossing over with Supergirl & Gotham. With a Constintine show. And black Green Lantern and Teen Titans.

playahaitian

Rising Star
Certified Pussy Poster
Geoff Johns said that definitely will NOT happen,cause itd be a nightmare to pull off

It isn't that hard just look at what they have done ALREADY on the CW Berlanti essentially had a mini-crisis first half of last season.

I'm not saying go crazy but IMAGINE a scene in the Fortress of Solitude

the time lines have converged and EVERY Superman from a Christopher Reeve Brandon Roush Tom Welling Dean Caine etc

It would be ICONIC.

Just have the TV and movie worlds collide and all the previous iterations of characters...thats it.

Darkseid Luther Reverse Flash team up...and later Legion of Doom

Darkseid wants to use the Omega Effect and the Speed Force to change reality and need Luthor tech and knowledge to conquer the multiverse.

Reverse Flash was to destroy all versions of Flash...Luthor wants to show the supremacy of the human mind and create a reality without aliens etc.

Damian Darhk has magical forces covered and Vandal Savage of course is playing BOTH sides of the Time War.

Darskeid wants to rule ALL

And of course the turn on each other etc etc.

And you go from Dawn of Justice, Arrow, Flash, Legends, Gotham, Supergirl, Superman 3, etc.

Justice League forms to stop them and introduce the beginning of the Legion of Super Heroes.

boom, boom, boom

Its NOT that hard.

joneblaze

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
The Arrow scene in which he fought those 3 ghosts was weak as 7 day old beer, plus
when Firestorm had to be "knocked out" for the mission reminded me of The
A-Team when Mr.T was drugged in order to get him on to a plane before a mission
Other than that it was good and yes Hawkgirl is sexy

tical

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
:bravo:

The acting is on point! Easily the Rip Hunter actor and Brandon Roth are strong polished actors. They jump up at you! For Brandon, you can tell why beyond the looks he was originally cast as Superman in Singer's Superman Returns. He really captures your attention.

The special effects for a TV shows is above average!
The storyline is decent!
The jokes work!
The pacing works!
The team dynamics work. Meaning the members are from so many different places that it creates internal storylines and tension that can always allow stories on top of the stories.

For a pilot it definitely works!

My only concern is how they sustain it. One of the benefits of a "time-travel" based show is all the stories you can tell. The possibilities are endless! Which is great and a burden. The spot light is on you to see how creative you can be.

Obviously the whole professor Stain and Jax drugged thing was uncomfortable!

Last edited: