DC First Look: Titans aka Teen Titans

WattDogs

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Boy, you think they mad about the non-accurate characters....

Wait till Starfire & Robin start hooking up....

Saw a millisecond clip in that second trailer...

Drayonis

Thedogyears.com
BGOL Investor
I watched the first episode and it was pretty good, even my girl enjoyed it. CGI isn't the best, but honestly, for the first season it isn't horrible. Still beter than Medussa from Inhumans hair...

Link in the cinema.

Yeah, the show was interesting. Kinda reminded me of The Misfits. All the characters are spread out at first. It was cool to me. Can't wait for the next one

ThaBurgerPimp

Rising Star
BGOL Patreon Investor
Already renewed for Season 2.

https://tvline.com/2018/10/03/titans-renewed-season-2-watch-premiere-trailer/

DC Universe is showing faith in Titans, renewing the live-action series for a second season ahead of its Oct. 12 premiere on the streaming service. The announcement was made Wednesday during the show’s world premiere panel at New York Comic-Con.

Based on the iconic DC Comics characters, Titans stars Brenton Thwaites (Maleficent) as Dick Grayson/Robin, Anna Diop (24: Legacy) as Kory/Starfire, Teagan Croft as Rachel Roth/Raven and Ryan Potter (Big Hero 6: The Series) as Gar Logan/Beast Boy. The ensemble cast also includes Alan Ritchson (Blue Mountain State) as Hank Hall/Hawk, Minka Kelly (Friday Night Lights) as Dawn Granger/Dove, Lindsey Gort (Impastor) as Detective Amy Rohrbach and Bruno Bichir (Narcos) as Niles Caulder/Chief.

News of Titans’ renewal comes on the heels of several other major DC Universe announcements: Matt Bomer (White Collar) will provide the voice of Doom Patrol‘s Negative Man and will appear as the superhero’s alternate persona, Larry Trainor, in flashbacks; in present-day scenes, Negative Man will be physically portrayed by Matthew Zuk.

Additionally, Kaley Cuoco (The Big Bang Theory) will star in and executive-produce the streaming service’s animated Harley Quinn series. Other voices in Harley Quinn include Alan Tudyk (Suburgatory), Lake Bell (Children’s Hospital), Ron Funches (Undateable), JB Smoove (Curb Your Enthusiasm), Jason Alexander (Seinfeld), Wanda Sykes (black-ish), Giancarlo Esposito (Breaking Bad), Natalie Morales (Parks and Recreation), Jim Rash (Community), Diedrich Bader (The Drew Carey Show), Tony Hale (Arrested Development) and Chris Meloni (Happy!).

I bet Deathstroke wont be in season 2 either :rolleyes:

HAR125LEM

Rising Star
Platinum Member
I'm waiting for Hawk and Dove before I make a "final" opinion.
Stuntwork and Photography were on point.
But "MEH" about other aspects of the episode.

dawilleyone

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
I thought the pilot episode was decent to good. The Teen Titans (along with New Mutants) were the first comic book I actually consistently read so I feel like this version of the group is going to be close to the series I read.

Very much in the vein of Gotham versus Arrowverse. But even Gotham would present comic book style villains. This feels more like John Wick with Capes

playahaitian

Rising Star
Certified Pussy Poster
Raven-Costume-From-Titans-BTS-Video.jpg

yaBoi

X-pert Professional
Platinum Member
ok I'm hooked this show it good..

but it must cost more to shoot in the day time lol

because all these shows either shot indoors or it's night time

WattDogs

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
I bet Deathstroke wont be in season 2 either :rolleyes:

Nah, save him for Season 3. Bring in Terra in Season 2 & let the Garfield/Terra romance slow burn that whole season.

Season 3 is Deathstroke, with the last 3-4 episodes being the Judas Contract.

Plus, you can bring in Ravager (1st & 2nd) & Jericho, as new Teen Titans.

Damn thing writes itself...

Drayonis

Thedogyears.com
BGOL Investor
Second Episode was pure FUCKING FIRE!!!

:devil2:

This show destroys that corny WB bullshit. Shit is dope as fuck.
Hawk and Dove?:clap:

ThaBurgerPimp

Rising Star
BGOL Patreon Investor
Nah, save him for Season 3. Bring in Terra in Season 2 & let the Garfield/Terra romance slow burn that whole season.

Season 3 is Deathstroke, with the last 3-4 episodes being the Judas Contract.

Plus, you can bring in Ravager (1st & 2nd) & Jericho, as new Teen Titans.

Damn thing writes itself...

Supposedly Cyborg will be coming in at some point..hopefully it wont be the Iron Man/War Machine knockoff version seen in that wack Justice League

WattDogs

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Question about hawk he aint a human right?

Sorta. Hawk & Dove are avatars of the DC's version of Chaos (Hawk) & Order (Dove). Think more like enhanced beings with magical abilities. Sorta like Captain Marvel (DC version) but not as powerful.

Matter of fact, if I recall correctly, Dove is basically pure light & Hawk was kinda like a dark hawk god entity when they were in GemWorld. But that's post-Crisis, pre-New 52.

WattDogs

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Supposedly Cyborg will be coming in at some point..hopefully it wont be the Iron Man/War Machine knockoff version seen in that wack Justice League

Getting Cyborg right is ESSENTIAL in this Titans becoming the team we know & love. He's always been the linchpin.