Rising Star
BGOL Investor
so we getting darkwing?
latest

"THE MAN"

Resident Cool Nerd
BGOL Investor
Show is further proof that though DC may fail on the Cinema Side,
They absolutely RULE the TV/Streaming End.
And this would fit perfectly with the movie side if they thought to write it in together. Instead we have another damn universe. They have the pieces but lack the focus to put it together.

0utsyder

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Initially I HATED the idea of StarFire being black. Fanboy that felt like her race would be shoved down the audiences throat. First episode in and she knocks it out the park. She only gets better as show goes on.

DC is missing out on not crossing over the CW/Movies/DC Online universes

Drayonis

Thedogyears.com
BGOL Investor
Show is good cause the don't fuck with the DC uni

Fucking word. The crazy part is because of it only being on DC universe stream service a lot of people aren't seeing this shit. Those where doubters now are loving the show.

badman32

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
I knew it.. I swear, I was like I guarantee you the show is gonna be fire. People all worked up about costumes and looks and shit and not giving the shit a chance. And from episode one it's been straight heat!

ansatsusha_gouki

Land of the Heartless
Platinum Member
Fucking word. The crazy part is because of it only being on DC universe stream service a lot of people aren't seeing this shit. Those where doubters now are loving the show.

I think main problem is that the trailer did the show a disservice. I was one of those,who was on the fence but after watching the first episode,I've been really enjoying the show. For,whatever reason,Warner Bros does a poor job cutting their trailers for their DC shows.

Drayonis

Thedogyears.com
BGOL Investor
I keep saying the show has the vibe of the first few seasons of the British show "Misfits". Small show but packed full of coolness

I think main problem is that the trailer did the show a disservice. I was one of those,who was on the fence but after watching the first episode,I've been really enjoying the show. For,whatever reason,Warner Bros does a poor job cutting their trailers for their DC shows.