DC First Look: Titans aka Teen Titans

tical

Rising Star
BGOL Investor

The Teen Titans, also known as the New Teen Titans and the Titans, are a fictional superhero team appearing in American comic books published by DC Comics, often in an eponymous monthly series. As the group's name suggests, its members are teenage superheroes, many of whom have acted as sidekicks to DC's premiere superheroes in the Justice League. First appearing in 1964 in The Brave and the Bold #54, the team was founded by Kid Flash (Wally West), Robin (Dick Grayson), and Aqualad (Garth), with the team adopting the name Teen Titans in issue 60 following the addition of Wonder Girl (Donna Troy) to its ranks.[1]

tical

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
newteentitans1980series24.jpg
teen-titans-comic-83.jpg

yaBoi

X-pert Professional
Platinum Member
too dark

teens cuing and killing people...

i'm squarely on the fence

why does this have to be so emo

chrislee

Rising Star
Super Moderator
They took it off to add to their own service. Will be $8 a month ot $75 a year. If you preorder teh annual membership before it launches you get 3 months free.
What the fuck besides animation what are they going to have on the service? Is it more so a WB streaming service in conjunction with DC?

CptMARVEL

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
No. No. No. :stormcloud:
This is so NOT good... :smh:
Apparently the motherfucking "Powers That Be" at DC/Warner Bros. haven't learned a goddamn thing from their failures at the box office. :hithead:
This "darker" take on the DCEU is not always the direction they need to take with their heroes.
- Robin shooting people...?
- "Fuck Batman"...?
- Shitty FX's.

Their one great shining success is largely due to having a director who understands that it's best if you stay in line with how the character is SUPPOSED to be portrayed from the comics:
wonder-woman-5932632f6f834.jpg

And even their CW universe adheres to the ideals of their comic book counterparts. (More or less)
3e9a1a91d38d128784ad875d254f2a8e.jpg

Oh, well.
We'll just have to wait & see, I suppose... o_O

Last edited:

doggish_098

Rising Star
Registered
No. No. No. :stormcloud:
This is so NOT good... :smh:
Apparently the motherfucking "Powers That Be" at DC/Warner Bros. haven't learned a goddamn thing from their failures at the box office. :hithead:
This "darker" take on the DCEU is not always the direction they need to take with their heroes.
- Robin shooting people...?
- "Fuck Batman"...?
- Shitty FX's.

Their one great shining success is largely due to having a director who understands that it's best if you stay in line with how the character is SUPPOSED to be portrayed from the comics:
wonder-woman-5932632f6f834.jpg

And even their CW universe adhere to the ideals of their comic book counterparts. (More or less)
3e9a1a91d38d128784ad875d254f2a8e.jpg

Oh, well.
We'll just have to wait & see, I suppose... o_O
Worst mistake ever taking my kids to see Wonder Woman now they around here thinking she can kick Superman’s ass

Heavenlywings77

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Ha hahahahahahaha, everyone saying they'll watch. Your wasting your time. I'll wait fir the thread about how bad it is and be back then.

Coldchi

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
i dont get DC
they can fuck up a movie easily.......but then do somewhat ok with this.

CptMARVEL

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Worst mistake ever taking my kids to see Wonder Woman now they around here thinking she can kick Superman’s ass
Ummm,
I don't understand...:confused:
Did you NOT take them to see Justice League....? o_O

This scene alone will DIRECTLY address & dispel any such erroneous beliefs.:dunno:
(Best scene in the movie...)

Last edited:

DjMorpheus

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
This shit is some bullshit. Even they know it. THat's why it's called Titans instead of Teen Titans.

DC just throwin shit against the wall to see what sticks. They give ZERO fucks about the characters, the fans, the legacy, etc....

And it's just like you see with Trump...mothafuckas keep fallin for the bannana in the tailpipe..."Well I'm gonna check it out..."

For WHAT????????????????

Then complain all over again or try to find some tiny thing you like about this clusterfuck because you're trying to "support" these fuckers while they rape your brain wit this bullshit.