***DAMN...What did Lonestar get banned for?***

LeroyDibiase

Rising Star
Registered

Super%20Mario%20Bros%20SS11.png

GentlemanPlayer

Worldwide from Baltimore
OG Investor
Now that HNIC has spoken, maybe Da Don will put this bullshit vendetta against LoneStar to rest. It's really petty and childish.

LoneStar, please reward us with some new pinups..

Mo-Better

The R&B Master
OG Investor
Now that HNIC has spoken, maybe Da Don will put this bullshit vendetta against LoneStar to rest. It's really petty and childish.

You would think but I'm not so sure about that possibility. This bullshit is far beyond childish. Dude has shown misogynist traits that are unparrelled to any male I've known or heard of. You usually see this type pettiness from women (sorry ladies but its true) but not from a male. Real men just don't act this way.

I never would've believed SOL would be lowered to this level and to think a so-called male mod did it. Just proves the importance of examining a person's character prior to placing them in positions of decision making. :smh::angry:

femmenoire

Modded Moderator Modding
BGOL Investor
You would think but I'm not so sure about that possibility. This bullshit is far beyond childish. Dude has shown misogynist traits that are unparrelled to any male I've known or heard of. You usually see this type pettiness from women (sorry ladies but its true) but not from a male. Real men just don't act this way.

I never would've believed SOL would be lowered to this level and to think a so-called male mod did it. Just proves the importance of examining a person's character prior to placing them in positions of decision making. :smh::angry:

That was very well eloquated.

Thanks for your support GP and we'll see about the pics:rolleyes:

I may actually just start PMing new pics to individuals as opposed to posting them cuz I got waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaay to many haters on this board:lol:;)

WOW ... very well put Mo:yes:

ClevelandDawg216

***TURBO CITY GLOBAL***
BGOL Investor
i bumped this thread to bring her out of lurkmode, cuz she used to crack me up, but all i got was your lonely, bitter ass in here talking shit. :(

enjoy my sig......:)

followup

BGOL Investor
i bumped this thread to bring her out of lurkmode, cuz she used to crack me up, but all i got was your lonely, bitter ass in here talking shit. :(

enjoy my sig......:)
Hmmmm... Lonely and bitter huh? You think of that all by yourself or did you get it from your boyfriend? :rolleyes: I promise she aint coming back to BGOL to talk with lames like you--and I don't blame her. But you DO get the privilege of reading my wonderful posts every time you post something stupid **on the daily**

LOL @ idiots missing her when she's gone, but talking shit and hating when she was here

LeroyDibiase

Rising Star
Registered
Hmmmm... Lonely and bitter huh? You think of that all by yourself or did you get it from your boyfriend? :rolleyes: I promise she aint coming back to BGOL to talk with lames like you--and I don't blame her. But you DO get the privilege of reading my wonderful posts every time you post something stupid **on the daily**

LOL @ idiots missing her when she's gone, but talking shit and hating when she was here

I guess you're including me in this because idiots is plural and there's only me and Cleveland posting in here. I will address this later.

ClevelandDawg216

***TURBO CITY GLOBAL***
BGOL Investor
i never fucked with lone because of sexy scorpio, which is also the same reason i've never gone at you. you dont want to travel this road. i will give you a reason to add me to your ignore list and sig. :)

anyway....GIVE EM HELL, WHEREVER YOU'RE AT LONE. :D

followup

BGOL Investor
i never fucked with lone because of sexy scorpio, which is also the same reason i've never gone at you. you dont want to travel this road. i will give you a reason to add me to your ignore list and sig. :)

anyway....GIVE EM HELL, WHEREVER YOU'RE AT LONE. :D
BUMP THAT!!! Give me the best you got. Why do you feel the need to "go at" people? Say what you gotta say. Me & Sexy scorpio aint no kin and I didn't ask any favors. I haven't been run off of this board in 4 years so a pitiful thing like you is not going to do it. Only reason you're not in my sig is because there is a character limit you fudge packer.

ClevelandDawg216

***TURBO CITY GLOBAL***
BGOL Investor
gay joke, huh? didn't see that coming. :rolleyes:

and you really think you're telling me off by throwing the typical, "wack broad who has no wit" response, don't you? :lol::lol::lol::lol:

so be it. i'll see you around. :)

heres another look at my sig, cuz i know you love it...."take that, take that, take that".

SEXY_SCORPIO

So pretty!
BGOL Investor
BUMP THAT!!! Give me the best you got. Why do you feel the need to "go at" people? Say what you gotta say. Me & Sexy scorpio aint no kin and I didn't ask any favors. I haven't been run off of this board in 4 years so a pitiful thing like you is not going to do it. Only reason you're not in my sig is because there is a character limit you fudge packer.

I have nothing to do with this,so leave me out of it. I disagree with you and I keep it moving as I expect you to

TheDynasty

Certified Genius
BGOL Investor

..VERY ANGRY BUT YOU HAVE NO BACKBONE TO BACK UP YOUR SLOPPY RHETORIC..