***DAMN...What did Lonestar get banned for?***

mzmillion

...the easy cum!!
BGOL Investor
my girl stay on ban! poor thing....her and don have it out every week, and he stays banning her...sad!

Your Resident Phone Madame!
me-4a1bftqp2.png

LeroyDibiase

Rising Star
Registered
It was in the Sri Lanka thread. Da Con thought he would be cute and tell GP to take down pics of himself. The thread derailed and he started deleting posts. She said something to him and he must have had a menstrual cramp and pressed the ban button. I told him he abused his power like Moustacy used to by banning people you don't like for small shit.

Adam Knows

YouTube: Adam Knows
Platinum Member
This is the time of the month when DaDon floats down the red river...

naw...i stopped sitting in between your mom's legs and haven't had that problem since....

i see your talking but you were the first one to stfu yesterday....

Adam Knows

Platinum Member
damn AGAIN!?!?!

they need to just fuck and get it over with

i get to fuck 8, 9's and 10's why would i want to step down and start messing with 2's and 3's????

plain and simple i told the bitch and doggish to quit screwing around in gp's thread...she kept on and she got dealt with....

not my fault the hoe is bi-polar....

followup

BGOL Investor
^^^^ You're gay :puke: :puke: 8, 9 and 10 inches? You fudge packer get back on the other side with your homo friends :smh:

followup

BGOL Investor
It was in the Sri Lanka thread. Da Con thought he would be cute and tell GP to take down pics of himself. The thread derailed and he started deleting posts. She said something to him and he must have had a menstrual cramp and pressed the ban button. I told him he abused his power like Moustacy used to by banning people you don't like for small shit.
Hmmmmm.... Da Don showing mouse-like qualities.... But we already knew this :smh: Man or mouse? Actually he's a pussy

mzmillion

...the easy cum!!
BGOL Investor
i get to fuck 8, 9's and 10's why would i want to step down and start messing with 2's and 3's????

plain and simple i told the bitch and doggish to quit screwing around in gp's thread...she kept on and she got dealt with....

not my fault the hoe is bi-polar....

Don, I thought we talked about this last time you banned her on this side.......that's not nice sweetie, I thought you said you were going to leave that up to LS and Femm......

p.s. what I tell you about those fat girl sigs.....:smh::smh:

me-4a1bftqp2.png

followup

BGOL Investor
Don, I thought we talked about this last time you banned her on this side.......that's not nice sweetie, I thought you said you were going to leave that up to LS and Femm......

Mz. M forget about being nice. This is about misogyny, self-hate, and hypocrisy. He will not admit it, but it is plain as day. He doesn't have to like fat girls that's fine. But don't be coming here acting self righteous when you're the only one at fault. What an arrogant pig :smh:

followup

BGOL Investor
And why the heck isn't Lone back yet???? THREE MEMBERS have now vouched for her and stated that Da Don was in the wrong. What's really going on here on SOL??? :confused: This is the second time....

Adam Knows

Platinum Member

me-4a1bftqp2.png

you know that(the sig) in no ways has to do with you mzmillion....

just the bi polar ones like followup who need to watch a feel good movie and eat the contents of the refrigerator to make it through the day

Adam Knows

Platinum Member
And why the heck isn't Lone back yet???? THREE MEMBERS have now vouched for her and stated that Da Don was in the wrong. What's really going on here on SOL??? :confused: This is the second time....

she can only come back when i says she comes back.

doggish_098

Rising Star
Registered
naw...i stopped sitting in between your mom's legs and haven't had that problem since....

i see your talking but you were the first one to stfu yesterday....

the same bullshit you and lonestar were doing yesterday then when you couldnt take it anymore you banned her like a little bitch. If everyone that had a disagreement with someone on bgol got banned there would only be like 20 members left.

followup

BGOL Investor
Damn. Why she gotta be a bitch. Is it really that serious.
Thank you! She has to be a b because she doesn't stroke his dick like all of his little fan boys on the other side. Yeah, you didn't know Da Con was a down low brother. That's why he's always coming over here acting out :smh:

followup

BGOL Investor
the same bullshit you and lonestar were doing yesterday then when you couldnt take it anymore you banned her like a little bitch. If everyone that had a disagreement with someone on bgol got banned there would only be like 20 members left.
Tell him baby! All day he wants to blast the black woman, saying how weak-minded she is. And then little old Lonestar says one word and he gets sensitive. Can't take the heat, then don't come to SOL. Simple as that. Funny how the female mods here on SOL have not banned one woman, but Da Con insists on making his own rules and banning when he feels like it over here.

Con: how come you never pull that on the main board? Afraid to upset your boyfriends???

mzmillion

...the easy cum!!
BGOL Investor
you know that(the sig) in no ways has to do with you mzmillion....

just the bi polar ones like followup who need to watch a feel good movie and eat the contents of the refrigerator to make it through the day

Seee.......... and then you ask me if your mean, don't do that. Ya'll need to stop and Don, reinstate her back, you have hoarded your power over her and kicked her, now let her back in. Stay as far away from Lone as you can, yall need counseling, where is Jo when we need her.