***DAMN...What did Lonestar get banned for?***

TUNE

Support BGOL
Registered
:hmm:Why you frontin' like you didn't miss me the most:hmm:

I guess those 29 PM's you sent me while I was gone was just for fun huh:rolleyes::lol::hmm:

^^^LMAO@HA:lol:

hey sweetie, looking good in your avi.... im gonna have to cut a nigga up REAL GOOD with my switchblade, if they mess with you again

they better leave my lady alone...

LeroyDibiase

Rising Star
Registered
:hmm:Why you frontin' like you didn't miss me the most:hmm:

I guess those 29 PM's you sent me while I was gone was just for fun huh:rolleyes::lol::hmm:

^^^LMAO@HA:lol:

You can't send PM's to banned members, trust me, I know. :smh: You get the trifecta.

[flash]http://youtube.com/v/1ytCEuuW2_A[/flash]
ducktales.jpg

niggaplease.jpg

mzmillion

...the easy cum!!
BGOL Investor
Lone....see how much we need you in our lives!!! 7 pages all for you, you know we can't survive without you biting a couple heads off now and again!:lol::lol::lol:

Your Resident Phone Madame!
me-4a1bftqp2.png

Izayoi

Scooty Puff Pilot
BGOL Investor
Izayoi, when I come back from New Zealand, we gonna have to have a cookout. :yes::yes::yes:

I'm there GP! No doubt- you know where to find me sir.;)

Your very welcome.

An don't you think it's time for the training wheels to fall off and instead of a, " Decklette " you step up to a full grown, heavy duty, EXTENDABLE, reinforced railing, " DECK " structure. :cool:

I'm an OAK man myself Izzy. It's a firm wood, stain resident, long lasting, and always has a great finish!!! :cool:

Are you an Oak woman Izzy?​

More a mahogany woman. All hardwoods are not created equal sir. And yes, its time to upgrade since the decklette is not meeting my needs at all. Fuck, I think I need another addition to break my back---I mean IN my backyard.:yes:

:confused: Why haven't this thread been deleted yet?

Cuz I'm getting deck advice nicca.:hmm: (you know I love you MC);)

Welcome back 'Star.

shanebp1978

Super Moderator

specialed-jimflorentine-char.jpg

http://sharetv.org/images/crank_yankers/specialed-jimflorentine-char.jpg

We got Lone!! We got Lone!! We got Lone!! We got Lone!! We got Lone!! We got Lone!! We got Lone!! We got Lone!! We got Lone!! We got Lone!! We got Lone!! We got Lone!! We got Lone!! We got Lone!! We got Lone!! We got Lone!! We got Lone!! We got Lone!! We got Lone!! We got Lone!! We got Lone!! We got Lone . . . . Yaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaayyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy!!

1si3v5.gif

http://i27.tinypic.com/1si3v5.gif

:cool:

[flash]http://www.youtube.com/v/QVS3WNt7yRU&hl=en[/flash]​

OnSlaught

Rising Star
BGOL Investor

specialed-jimflorentine-char.jpg

http://sharetv.org/images/crank_yankers/specialed-jimflorentine-char.jpg

We got Lone!! We got Lone!! We got Lone!! We got Lone!! We got Lone!! We got Lone!! We got Lone!! We got Lone!! We got Lone!! We got Lone!! We got Lone!! We got Lone!! We got Lone!! We got Lone!! We got Lone!! We got Lone!! We got Lone!! We got Lone!! We got Lone!! We got Lone!! We got Lone!! We got Lone . . . . Yaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaayyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy!!

1si3v5.gif

http://i27.tinypic.com/1si3v5.gif

:cool:

[flash]http://www.youtube.com/v/QVS3WNt7yRU&hl=en[/flash]​

:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

Shane, you know I'm the only one who can do the "Special Ed" voice properly... not 'cause I'm retarded, but because I am a man of many talents....now where is my MAIL!!?? Oh yeah....that's right! I GOT M.....

GentlemanPlayer

Worldwide from Baltimore
OG Investor
Checking in from Singapore, y'all. It's 8pm here, 8am back home in B'more. I'll be gettin' on a plane heading to New Zealand in a half-hour.

LoneStar, I'll take pics for you when I get settled in Wellington, NZ. This will be the farthest south I will have ever been.

Just do me this one favor: bring back the fishnets, Beautiful.

C y'all when I get to Kiwi Land.

hey sweetie, looking good in your avi.... im gonna have to cut a nigga up REAL GOOD with my switchblade, if they mess with you again

they better leave my lady alone...

Thank you Tune *innocent voice*

:D

LD ya busted me homie:lol:

:lol:MzM

awwwwwww thanks Shane:)

and thank you everybody for the warm welcome:)

femmenoire

Modded Moderator Modding
BGOL Investor
Well I unbanned her because it was an SOL member that lifted the ban and Da Don who shouldn't be exercising his privileges on SOL anyway, banned her again.

Adam Knows

YouTube: Adam Knows
Platinum Member
sorry and someone else will remind you shortly femme. you or any other sol mod cannot unban anyone i ban. period. you have a problem with it take it up with hnic. she has 4 more days to go.

femmenoire

Modded Moderator Modding
BGOL Investor
sorry and someone else will remind you shortly femme. you or any other sol mod cannot unban anyone i ban. period. you have a problem with it take it up with hnic. she has 4 more days to go.

I can and I have a PM from HNIC saying I can.

femmenoire

Modded Moderator Modding
BGOL Investor
There is the memo. Clearly you need to be reminded.

HNIC said:
I'll send dadon a pm and tell him to leave your forum alone.

That being said, all non sol mods need to stay out of your business, I make it a point not to handle any issues on SOL.

If someone bans a member on SOL other than your mods, you can go back and unbann (Lonestar) that person.

If this problem continues let me know, he has no rights on SOL

Last edited:
Damn and I thought this childish bullshit was over.:smh: Maybe now it is!

No reflection on you Femme.

I hope so too Mo-Better:smh:

I was just banned 2 times ... in the span of one hour ... on Mother's Day:smh:

I would love to see the haters that said I deserved it justify this one:smh:

Thank you Femme:)

followup

BGOL Investor

:cool: But what does Mother's Day have to do with it? An a$$hole is an a$$hole everyday

Mo-Better

The R&B Master
OG Investor

Sorry your going through this. Hopefully HNIC's PM (Femme posted) will put an end to the inane stupidity of the past week. If a mod can't be fair and objective and keep his personal predjuices in check then that mod is unfit to be in such position and should be removed.

Happy Mother's Day baby hopefully this is the low point of your day.:D

Sorry your going through this. Hopefully HNIC's PM (Femme posted) will put an end to the inane stupidity of the past week. If a mod can't be fair and objective and keep his personal predjuices in check then that mod is unfit to be in such position and should be removed.

Happy Mother's Day baby hopefully this is the low point of your day.:D

C/S and thank you:)

JofromthaNO

Urban Renaissance Woman
BGOL Investor
:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

Shane, you know I'm the only one who can do the "Special Ed" voice properly... not 'cause I'm retarded, but because I am a man of many talents....now where is my MAIL!!?? Oh yeah....that's right! I GOT M.....

Onslaught, you know that is NOT TRUE...I'm a woman of many talents, please remember...