***DAMN...What did Lonestar get banned for?***

SEXY_SCORPIO

So pretty!
BGOL Investor
wqy820.jpg

I missed this??!!

we_bad-stir_crazy.jpg

I guess I'll just sick back on this one.

23sbtiv.gif

:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

You stay missing shit

SEXY_SCORPIO

So pretty!
BGOL Investor
Excuse you. If you would read, you'd see that it was your friend who brought you up :rolleyes: So please keep it moving

I was talking to both,since you want to continue to be a smart ass. I thought I quoted him also. I see there is no reason to keep trying to be civil with you. So I will leave it alone.

ClevelandDawg216

***TURBO CITY GLOBAL***
BGOL Investor
I was talking to both,since you want to continue to be a smart ass. I thought I quoted him also. I see there is no reason to keep trying to be civil with you. So I will leave it alone.

yo, my bad for even name droppin' you. i didnt mean to get aunt esther started again. she obviously has "issues" with interacting with people without being a complete bitch. once again, my bad. ;)

Adam Knows

YouTube: Adam Knows
Platinum Member
yo, my bad for even name droppin' you. i didnt mean to get aunt esther started again. she obviously has "issues" with interacting with people without being a complete bitch. once again, my bad. ;)

you just figure that out?

be careful,

she'll either bump up old threads you made or send emails out to all the females asking them to unite against you:lol:

Robeson

Potential Star
Registered
I must be a complete fucking loser. I just read each and every post in this crazy assed thread, and am still somewhat in a state of shock. WHO THE FUCK ARE YA'LL??? I mean, in most of the threads there is some semblance of maturity and intelligence. A few are goofy, but nothing like the 9 fucking pages I just suffered through. Da fuck is wrong with ya'll??

Okay LD, clue me in. You have a very elevated sense of humor. I missed the joke, right? It was over my head. Okay, explain it to me. Tell me that it was a prank Don was pulling, and just one elongated practical joke. No way a dude has to control things in SOL when we have Femme, LS, and others to maintain control, right? Nahhh.. nobody's masculinity could be so fragile as to need to assert himself in a female-oriented board, cuz, after all, we ain't in fifth grade, right?

Nah, no way...

actinanass

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
I must be a complete fucking loser. I just read each and every post in this crazy assed thread, and am still somewhat in a state of shock. WHO THE FUCK ARE YA'LL??? I mean, in most of the threads there is some semblance of maturity and intelligence. A few are goofy, but nothing like the 9 fucking pages I just suffered through. Da fuck is wrong with ya'll??

Okay LD, clue me in. You have a very elevated sense of humor. I missed the joke, right? It was over my head. Okay, explain it to me. Tell me that it was a prank Don was pulling, and just one elongated practical joke. No way a dude has to control things in SOL when we have Femme, LS, and others to maintain control, right? Nahhh.. nobody's masculinity could be so fragile as to need to assert himself in a female-oriented board, cuz, after all, we ain't in fifth grade, right?

Nah, no way...

dude...go get some pussy man...

U're worried about old shit mayne!!!

Robeson

Potential Star
Registered
dude...go get some pussy man...

U're worried about old shit mayne!!!
Why U worried about how much pussy I get? Why are U commenting on anything I say period? Just ignore me, please, then I won't have to waste my time telling you to stop fucking annoying me (pest).

Cool?