CAMRON says he prefers to use the term Black American over African American because "Africans don't even f**k with us."

mangobob79

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
I remember we use to hold Africa in high regards, until we actually met some. And realized these niccas don’t even f with each other like that

ur opinion on Africans is irrelevant ! once again, u reveal what u are & what ur whole movement is about !
Africans arent depended on ur "high regards" for anything, ur not their superior ,they dont need u to admire or like them ,
but even when u claim u want to "delineate" u still cant go a day without talking about them &tryin to justify ur hate movement existence..

u could wlays just ignore them but we know u cant , u are dependent on maintaining ur manufactured narrative.. and u keep exposing what ur whole movement is about with every post..

Heavenlywings77

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
ur opinion on Africans is irrelevant ! once again, u reveal what u are & what ur whole movement is about !
Africans arent depended on ur "high regards" for anything, ur not their superior ,they dont need u to admire or like them ,
but even when u claim u want to "delineate" u still cant go a day without talking about them &tryin to justify ur hate movement existence..

u could wlays just ignore them but we know u cant , u are dependent on maintaining ur manufactured narrative.. and u keep exposing what ur whole movement is about with every post..

What are you talking about?

mangobob79

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
youre a moron if you think elon musk is an african...

Tech billionaire Elon Musk recently took to social media to provide clarity on his South African heritage. Late on Tuesday, the CEO of SpaceX and Tesla tweeted about his ancestry, dispelling the commonly held belief of his Afrikaner heritage.

Why It Matters: Musk’s background has often been a topic of interest and speculation. The tweet was prompted by a snippet shared on social media from the blog of a fan named Casey Handmer. Handmer emphasized how misinterpretations of Musk’s past can lead to a lack of context in understanding his work.

Handmer’s blog post initially described Musk as having grown up “in an Afrikaner family in apartheid South Africa, which is so culturally foreign to most of the rest of us it makes the Mormons and their traditional work ethic and focus on irrigation/terraforming look quaint.”

Cultural Differences: “Afrikaner” denotes descendants of 17th-century Dutch, German, and French settlers, primarily speaking Afrikaans. They have a distinct cultural identity shaped by a history intertwined with the colonial and apartheid periods. In contrast, English South Africans trace their ancestry to 19th-century British settlers, primarily speaking English, and maintain cultural ties to Britain.

musk is about as African as you are a Rhodes Scholar...and he certainly doesnt identify as one...

39ff0ee7fbfcb422ec31cf5ccfcc5977.gif

exactly !!!
they like to push that line to help the justify there hate
, instead of just saying THEY dont want to identify as "AfricanAmericans" they try to push the dumb narrative..and force it on everyone, the same way they try to force the FBA ADOS label on ppl who dont want to be labelled by that registered & owned trademark ..

my response is always
if Elon was born in Gabon , he'd be a white GaboneseAmerican & never AfricaAmerican,
if Elon is anything technically he'd be a White-SouthAfricanAmerican &
still never AfricaAmerican, just as we won't label for example say ,Akon's kid born in Malaysia to blackwoman an AsianAmerican,
technically kid would be a BlackMalaysianAmerican of Senegales descent if he wanted to be exact but he'd never be AsianAmerican..

mangobob79

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
youre a moron if you think elon musk is an african...

Tech billionaire Elon Musk recently took to social media to provide clarity on his South African heritage. Late on Tuesday, the CEO of SpaceX and Tesla tweeted about his ancestry, dispelling the commonly held belief of his Afrikaner heritage.

Why It Matters: Musk’s background has often been a topic of interest and speculation. The tweet was prompted by a snippet shared on social media from the blog of a fan named Casey Handmer. Handmer emphasized how misinterpretations of Musk’s past can lead to a lack of context in understanding his work.

Handmer’s blog post initially described Musk as having grown up “in an Afrikaner family in apartheid South Africa, which is so culturally foreign to most of the rest of us it makes the Mormons and their traditional work ethic and focus on irrigation/terraforming look quaint.”

Cultural Differences: “Afrikaner” denotes descendants of 17th-century Dutch, German, and French settlers, primarily speaking Afrikaans. They have a distinct cultural identity shaped by a history intertwined with the colonial and apartheid periods. In contrast, English South Africans trace their ancestry to 19th-century British settlers, primarily speaking English, and maintain cultural ties to Britain.

musk is about as African as you are a Rhodes Scholar...and he certainly doesnt identify as one...

39ff0ee7fbfcb422ec31cf5ccfcc5977.gif

exactly !!!
, instead of just saying THEY dont want to identify as "AfricanAmericans" they try to push the dumb narrative..and force it on everyone, the same way they try to force the FBA ADOS label on ppl who dont want to be labelled by that registered & owned trademark ..

my response is always
if Elon was born in Gabon , he'd be a white GaboneseAmerican & never AfricaAmerican,
still never AfricaAmerican, just as we won't label for example say ,Akon's kid born in Malaysia to blackwoman an AsianAmerican,
technically kid would be a BlackMalaysianAmerican of Senegales descent if he wanted to be exact but he'd never be AsianAmerican..

footloose

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
exactly !!!

my response is always
Actually Elon musk citizenship says South African on wiki. Carry on

mangobob79

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
SouthAfrican isnt the same as AfricanAmerican ,

again .. if Elon was born in Gabon , he'd be a white GaboneseAmerican & never AfricaAmerican,
if Elon is anything technically he'd be a White-SouthAfricanAmerican & still never AfricaAmerican, just as we won't label for example say ,Akon's kid born in Malaysia to blackwoman an AsianAmerican,
technically kid would be a BlackMalaysianAmerican of Senegalese descent if he wanted to be exact but he'd never be AsianAmerican..

mangobob79

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
I think that ninjas a A.I. plant. What human responds with 2 paragraphs all the time
yeah becos u want to spew simpleton talking points like the rest of ur braindead hate movement like to do and anything beyond couple word slogans without context or nuance is always lost on u& ur fellow hate group members

footloose

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
SouthAfrican isnt the same as AfricanAmerican ,

again .. if Elon was born in Gabon , he'd be a white GaboneseAmerican & never AfricaAmerican,
if Elon is anything technically he'd be a White-SouthAfricanAmerican & still never AfricaAmerican, just as we won't label for example say ,Akon's kid born in Malaysia to blackwoman an AsianAmerican,
technically kid would be a BlackMalaysianAmerican of Senegalese descent if he wanted to be exact but he'd never be AsianAmerican..
y’all talking about phenotype as opposed to nationality. Legally he can claim African if he wants to

geechiedan

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
thats his citizenship not his heritage or ethnicity...
Going by youre logic then Lupita Nyongo is mexican because she was born in Mexico even tho her parents are from KENYA.

If lupita and elon applied for american citizenship then they would either have to denounce their previous citizenship or have dual citizenship but that doesn't change their heritage which ALWAYS comes first.

That is why there is a hyphenate. The first acknowledges the HERITAGE and the second acknowledges the CITIZENSHIP. Hence Lupita Nyongo is a KENYAN-American
Elon musk is a British -South African
Mia Love is a HAITIAN-AMERICAN
Al Pacino is an ITALIAN-AMERICAN

we didnt start the hyphenate...that was cacs 100 years ago:

There is no room in this country for hyphenated Americanism. When I refer to hyphenated Americans, I do not refer to naturalized Americans. Some of the very best Americans I have ever known were naturalized Americans, Americans born abroad. But a hyphenated American is not an American at all ... The one absolutely certain way of bringing this nation to ruin, of preventing all possibility of its continuing to be a nation at all, would be to permit it to become a tangle of squabbling nationalities, an intricate knot of German-Americans, Irish-Americans, English-Americans, French-Americans, Scandinavian-Americans or Italian-Americans, each preserving its separate nationality, each at heart feeling more sympathy with Europeans of that nationality, than with the other citizens of the American Republic ... There is no such thing as a hyphenated American who is a good American. The only man who is a good American is the man who is an American and nothing else.

- 1915, President Theodore Roosevelt in speaking to the largely Irish Catholic Knights of Columbus at Carnegie Hall on Columbus Day

and if you look at how they broke that down....HERITAGE/ETHNICITY (country or people of origin) - CITIZENSHIP.

Musk himself said he identifies as a brit... I am from a British/English background, not an Afrikaner background

so his identity is a british - south african and if he has citizenship here then a british-american.

I have no clue why you motherfuckers insist on arguing this particular point :smh: :smh: :smh:

mangobob79

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
y’all talking about phenotype as opposed to nationality. Legally he can claim African if he wants to
yeah u just proved how dumb u are, Gabon isnt a phenotype.!!!. u can keep tryin as much as u want to push ur FBA ADOS talking point but Elon will never be labeled as AfricanAmerican just as Akon's kid wouldn't labelled as AsianAmerican

mangobob79

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
thats his citizenship not his heritage or ethnicity...
Going by youre logic then Lupita Nyongo is mexican because she was born in Mexico even tho her parents are from KENYA.

If lupita and elon applied for american citizenship then they would either have to denounce their previous citizenship or have dual citizenship but that doesn't change their heritage which ALWAYS comes first.

That is why there is a hyphenate. The first acknowledges the HERITAGE and the second acknowledges the CITIZENSHIP. Hence Lupita Nyongo is a KENYAN-American
Elon musk is a British -South African
Mia Love is a HAITIAN-AMERICAN
Al Pacino is an ITALIAN-AMERICAN

we didnt start the hyphenate...that was cacs 100 years ago:

There is no room in this country for hyphenated Americanism. When I refer to hyphenated Americans, I do not refer to naturalized Americans. Some of the very best Americans I have ever known were naturalized Americans, Americans born abroad. But a hyphenated American is not an American at all ... The one absolutely certain way of bringing this nation to ruin, of preventing all possibility of its continuing to be a nation at all, would be to permit it to become a tangle of squabbling nationalities, an intricate knot of German-Americans, Irish-Americans, English-Americans, French-Americans, Scandinavian-Americans or Italian-Americans, each preserving its separate nationality, each at heart feeling more sympathy with Europeans of that nationality, than with the other citizens of the American Republic ... There is no such thing as a hyphenated American who is a good American. The only man who is a good American is the man who is an American and nothing else.

- 1915, President Theodore Roosevelt in speaking to the largely Irish Catholic Knights of Columbus at Carnegie Hall on Columbus Day

and if you look at how they broke that down....HERITAGE/ETHNICITY (country or people of origin) - CITIZENSHIP.

Musk himself said he identifies as a brit... I am from a British/English background, not an Afrikaner background

so his identity is a british - south african and if he has citizenship here then a british-american.

I have no clue why you motherfuckers insist on arguing this particular point :smh: :smh: :smh:
they gonna act dumb ! ppl dedicated to misunderstanding will always be insistent on misunderstanding cos if not ,they'd have to accept they were wrong

Last edited:

geechiedan

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
legally he could claim SOUTH African (specifics count if you know it) but he doesnt. he said it himself. African American pertains to the descendants of the Atlantic slave trade/diaspora.... theres a reason why people from Nigeria dont claim "african"- american because they know specifically where they come from on the continent and theres no reason for them to hide or muddle that information.

People who KNOW where theyre people come from tend to be very proud and want others to know specifically who they are...thats why cacs created the hyphenate....so they remember and keep at the forefront of their identity WHO THEY ARE and WHERE THEY COME FROM. And theyre not going to be ambiguous about it if it can be helped at all.

Last edited:

footloose

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
legally he could claim SOUTH African (specifics count if you know it) but he doesnt. he said it himself. African American pertains to the descendants of the Atlantic slave trade/diaspora.... theres a reason why people from Nigeria dont claim "african"- american because they know specifically where they come from on the continent and theres no reason for them to hide or muddle that information.

People who KNOW where theyre people come from tend to be very proud and want others to know specifically who they are...thats why cacs created the hyphenate....so they remember and keep at the forefront of their identity WHO THEY ARE and WHERE THEY COME FROM. And theyre not going to be ambiguous about it if it can be helped at all.
I’m not arguing a point. I’m merely interjecting to say they “can” if they want to. I never said they are required to.

footloose

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
yeah u just proved how dumb u are, Gabon isnt a phenotype.!!!. u can keep tryin as much as u want to push ur FBA ADOS talking point but Elon will never be labeled as AfricanAmerican just as Akon's kid wouldn't labelled as AsianAmerican
I never said labeling him that ai. I said he can legally claim it if he wants. And when I’m talking about phenotype ai, I’m talking about Elon Caucasian phenotype.
Meaning he’s a Caucasian African American technically

Last edited:

Mrfreddygoodbud

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
the REAL question being ignored here is..

WHY ARE AMERICAN MOORS SO CALLED AFRICAN AMERICANS THE ONLY GROUP IN THE MUTHAFUCKIN

WORLD THAT GETS CONSTANTLY RENAMED, WHAT OTHER GROUP IN THE WORLD GOES THROUGH HAVING

HIS TRUE CULTURE HIDDEN LIKE THE NINE TIMES GREAT AMERICAN MOORS..

FIRST WE WERE NEGROS, BLACKS, NEGROS AGAIN, it took centuries before they even attached American

to US and WE ARE THE ORIGINAL INHABITANTS OF THIS SIDE OF THE WORLD ONLY MUTHAFUCKAS CAME HERE

BY THE BOATLOADS ARE EUROPEAN PALE FACES AND WE GOT THE PICTURES TO PROVE IT!!!

the question to asked is, why out of all the races with a hypen and american following their nationality, were

American Moors the only ones that were renamed this thing called NEGRO!!

hint- could it be an atttemp to hide the fact that WE ARE THE ANCIENT MOORS and we are the

TRUE BLOODLINE OF YASHUA aka jesus...???

that VATICAN KNOWS WHAT IT IS......??? most of you muthafuckas reading this cant even comprehend how much power,

the vatican weilds on this treasonous global war profiteering corporation called the USA.... got fools thinkin its a fuckin country...

sheet most folks think the corporation USA is the COUNTRY AMERICA... nope,

the evil war mongering drone bomb dropping on innocent women and children, Corporation USA,

HIDES behind AMERICA and goes around the world committing war crimes, profiteering from it,

and leaving all that Karma behind to be carried by Americans, as they brag about the billions in profit,

they make off of us every year.. meanwhile we have to deal with inflation which is just a code word for,

We taking your money and mindfucking you with economic jargon and other BULLSHIT, so you wont see our

hands in your pocket..

I digress...

We are NOT african Amerian,

We are the Original Americans... We are the Moors we been here forever, and the Olmec heads prove it,

Here is whats insane, All my life being a real knigga, I remember hearing jokes about or features,

Our wide lips, broad noses were made fun of for centuries, especially through Hollywoods depiction of us...

Now the Olmec Heads which OBVIOUSLY Has our features that were made fun of..

NOW ALL OF A SUDDEN THOSE FEATURES CANT BE HUMAN, THEY DONT EXIST ON EARTH I kid you not,

THE DENIAL OF US BEING THE TRUE AMAURICANS AKA AMERICANS IS FUCKING RELENTLESS FROM PALE FACE!!

BUT ITS THE AQUARIAN AGE THE AGE OF TRUTH AND RETRIBUTION!!!

AND THE NEW YEAR IS OFFICIALLY HERE!!!

HAPPY NEW YEAR TO ALL THE REAL KNIGHAS, OUR TIME HAS COME..

BUT ONLY THOSE WITH EYES THAT CAN SEE WILL EXPERIENCE IT!!

If you still eating fast food crap all day, not eating fresh fruit and foods that come from the ground,

not getting enough sunlight to feed the soul...and get codes on the next moves you can make to keep ascending

in the right direction..

You worried about some stupid political shit you cant control and ignoring all the shit you can control,

Like what you eat think, and who you hang around with.... then good luck with that shit!!!

SHOUT OUT TO ALL MY RIGHTEOUS ORIGINAL AMAURICAN MAURS OUR TIME IS HERE!!!

geechiedan

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
I’m not arguing a point. I’m merely interjecting to say they “can” if they want to. I never said they are required to.
Put it this way....any person whose people MIGRATED from a specific country in Europe and settled in a specific country in Africa and that person was born in that specific African country then came to America and claimed to be AFRICAN american....theyre purposefully being an ASSHOLE and insulting to actual African Americans. And Black Americans...AFRICAN-Americans should not be playing into or encouraging that shit.

Its like a person with a penis, testicles and full on beard and adams apple saying theyre as much a WOMAN as actual biological females..I'm pretty sure you dont agree with that shit.

Non-StopJFK2TAB

Rising Star
Platinum Member
Put it this way....any person whose people MIGRATED from a specific country in Europe and settled in a specific country in Africa and that person was born in that specific African country then came to America and claimed to be AFRICAN american....theyre purposefully being an ASSHOLE and insulting to actual African Americans. And Black Americans...AFRICAN-Americans should not be playing into or encouraging that shit.

Its like a person with a penis, testicles and full on beard and adams apple saying theyre as much a WOMAN as actual biological females..I'm pretty sure you dont agree with that shit.
These people will murder you and then mourn for you in 100 years with a plaque made by a descendent of one of your murderers.

footloose

Rising Star
BGOL Investor

If you don’t write the laws prepare for a lifetime of insults.
Ps. Africa was named by a white person as well as most countries in Africa aside of Ethiopia. Egypt was originally kemet.

mangobob79

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Ps. Africa was named by a white person as well as most countries in Africa aside of Ethiopia. Egypt was originally kemet.
most African countries were named by Africans after their independence fight, I know u want to maintain ur fba ados positions as it pertains to Africa but regurgitating it doesn't make it truer overtime

footloose

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
most African countries were named by Africans after their independence fight, I know u want to maintain ur fba ados positions as it pertains to Africa but regurgitating it doesn't make it truer overtime
Name them. I like to learn

The real ai says

The names of most African countries are remnants of colonialism. The concept of nation states in Africa is only a bit over a century old, arising after the 1884 Berlin Conference and the subsequent Scramble for Africa by European superpowers.

Soul On Ice

Democrat 1st!
Certified Pussy Poster

The real ai says

The names of most African countries are remnants of colonialism. The concept of nation states in Africa is only a bit over a century old, arising after the 1884 Berlin Conference and the subsequent Scramble for Africa by European superpowers.
Bro these ABS don't even know their birthdays.
You expect them to know their country's history?

mangobob79

Rising Star
BGOL Investor

The real ai says

U were the one who made the claim that most of them are, so u list the numbers of countries that would amount to “most African countries” ..

Non-StopJFK2TAB

Rising Star
Platinum Member
Brother, you’re typing in English. English! Do you even understand the world you inhabit? Language isn’t the only thing they’ve implanted into you. Your cowardice was another one of their lasting marks of domination.

Why are your highest acclaims like magnum opus in Latin? They are that way because they’re the same people who gave you English. Until you learn to rid yourself of your shackles you won’t have the ability to really stretch your money maker.

Africans built the pyramids that stood for thousands of years. Cut that defeatist shit out.

There’s no law that says you can’t call it Alkebulan. When you see the red dots under the word, ignore it. Ignore them.

footloose

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Brother, you’re typing in English. English! Do you even understand the world you inhabit? Language isn’t the only thing they’ve implanted into you. Your cowardice was another one of their lasting marks of domination.

Why are your highest acclaims like magnum opus in Latin? They are that way because they’re the same people who gave you English. Until you learn to rid yourself of your shackles you won’t have the ability to really stretch your money maker.

Africans built the pyramids that stood for thousands of years. Cut that defeatist shit out.

There’s no law that says you can’t call it Alkebulan. When you see the red dots under the word, ignore it. Ignore them.
Kushites(africans) built it and occupied it for 25 dynasty’s. Then the greeks. This is why whites try to claim Egypt. Because it was originally called kemet. So a true historian would answer this way.
In other words Africans bullt the pyramids and the Greeks (Christopher Columbused) it when they came while it was already bullt. So your right and wrong at the same time.

That’s why they say the deeper you dig the blacker it gets

Your welcome

st0hobb8aex71.jpg

geechiedan

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
that doesnt change the point tho... Black Americans..African americans come from somewhere and tracy's DNA test shows that over 80% of comes from countries in west africa. For him to say (not that he did) that Africa has nothing to do with him and therefore he refuses to acknowledge it is just plain stupid.

footloose

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
that doesnt change the point tho... Black Americans..African americans come from somewhere and tracy's DNA test shows that over 80% of comes from countries in west africa. For him to say (not that he did) that Africa has nothing to do with him and therefore he refuses to acknowledge it is just plain stupid.
Who you talking about. Elon acknowledges Africa

geechiedan

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Kushites(africans) built it and occupied it for 25 dynasty’s. Then the greeks. This is why whites try to claim Egypt. Because it was originally called kemet. So a true historian would answer this way.
In other words Africans bullt the pyramids and the Greeks (Christopher Columbused) it when they came while it was already bullt. So your right and wrong at the same time.

That’s why they say the deeper you dig the blacker it gets

Your welcome

st0hobb8aex71.jpg

but the problem is the whole debate and issue is premised on the concept of race. We're trying to make sense of history using a concept and definition europeans invented. I said this before...All of this is based on some old white men's concept of race and coloration. We keep applying Eurocentric concepts of colorism and the values they attached to them to people all over the world and its just plain wrong. Its also why we have hard time reconciling Egypt and what color and features meant in their hieroglyphics and statues, mummies and such.

If they're black it means one thing if they are white its another BUT the concepts and values attached to black and white today didn't exist five THOUSAND years ago. So were there Egyptians back then who was as dark skinned as say... Wesley Snipes? YES...were they "black" as we know and use the term today?? NO. Same for Egyptians who had light or olive complexions...you COULD classify them as "white" today but 5000 years ago...NO they weren't white.

In fact so called Egyptologists from a over 100 years ago or so were notorious for applying their racist ideology to the artifacts and mummies they uncovered.