CAMRON says he prefers to use the term Black American over African American because "Africans don't even f**k with us."

Darkness's

" Jackie Reinhart is a lady.."
Registered
ok. So it’s leading back to biblical references. Some people in here like Mangobob calls that fantasy not reality. Are you a believer or you just don’t like the association at all
The whites used that some of ham shit as an excuse to enslave us. They believed we were " the beast of the field" I don't claim to be a scholar either all I know was I heard this somewhere before in a movie or TV program and I heard one of my coworkers say the same thing years ago. I knew better for years since elementary school from black history that being called negro is wrong.

footloose

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
The whites used that some of ham shit as an excuse to enslave us. They believed we were " the beast of the field" I don't claim to be a scholar either all I know was I heard this somewhere before in a movie or TV program and I heard one of my coworkers say the same thing years ago. I knew better for years since elementary school from black history that being called negro is wrong.
Only one thing. Biblically the negroe isn’t ham. The negroe is the Jews. The hamites would be so called Africans.
I showed that earlier in acts 13:1. Referring to the word Niger describing one of the prophets

This is what Rastafarian is based off

Last edited:

Darkness's

Registered
Only one thing. Biblically the negroe isn’t ham. The negroe is the Jews. The hamites would be so called Africans.
I showed that earlier in acts 13:1. Referring to the word Niger describing one of the prophets

I'm not into that hebrew isrealite hype. Miss me with that.

footloose

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
I'm not into that hebrew isrealite hype. Miss me with that.
You brought up something that is rooted from the Bible. Not me. So I referenced what it reads not what some white person says it says.
That doesn’t take a Hebrew Israelite, it doesn’t take white person to tell you what it says. Your eyes are your best friend.
As I mentioned. Rastafarian culture is rooted in what it reads. That’s why they trace haile sellasie lineage back to the seed of David as they claim and “they believe” he is the messiah.

Some call this fact checking.

Unless your disputing what it reads then you have to throw your whole arguement out cause it’s coming from that same source.

mangobob79

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
The origins of the names of African countries can be traced to:
  • Portuguese and Arabic traders and explorers
  • European mispronunciation of tribal names
  • Colonizers who identified them based on what they could exploit from the region or even, rather audaciously, who ruled it
Here are some examples of how African countries got their names:
  • Cameroon
    A Portuguese explorer in the 15th century renamed the Wouri river, one of Cameroon's largest rivers, to Rio dos Camarões (shrimp river)

• Northern Sudan
    The name derives from the Arabic words bilad as Sudan apparently meaning Land Of Those who are Dark
  • Algeria
    The country is named after its capital of Algiers
  • Angola
    The name is a Portuguese corruption of the Native term of ungola which was a title
Africa was named by a white person as well as most countries in Africa aside of Ethiopia.

The names of most African countries are remnants of colonialism
again u lied u claimed that MOST were named by white people when in fact MOST were named by Africans themselves u gave an example of 4 countries and haven't shown where "MOST OF THE 54 COUNTRIES WERE NAMED BY WHITE PEOPLE.. SO U LIED AGAIN SPEWING UR FBA ADOS BABBLE

one more try with proving ur fb ADOS babble

name the MOST of these countries that were named by WHITES , .."MOST" would imply above half = 27 countries

0: Algeria

1: Angola

2: Benin

3: Botswana

4: Burkina Faso

5: Burundi

6: Cabo Verde

7: Cameroon

8: Central African Republic

9: Chad

10: Congo-Kinshasa the Democratic Republic of the Congo

11: Congo Brazzaville Republic of the Congo

12: Cote d'Ivoire

13: Djibouti

14: Egypt

15: Equatorial Guinea

16: Eritrea

17: Ethiopia

18: Gabon

19: The Gambia

20: Ghana

21: Guinea

22: Guinea-Bissau

23: Kenya

24: Lesotho

25: Liberia

26: Libya

27: Madagascar

28: Malawi

29: Mali

30: Mauritania

31: Mauritius

32: Morocco

33: Mozambique

34: Namibia

35: Niger

36: Nigeria

37: Rwanda

38: Sao Tome and Principe

39: Senegal

40: Seychelles

41: Sierra Leone

42: Somalia

43: South Africa

44: South Sudan

45: eSwatini (Swaziland)

46: Tanzania

47: Togo

48: Tunisia

49: Uganda

50: Zambia

51: Zimbabwe

name at least 27 of these that were named by whites ?

mangobob79

Rising Star
BGOL Investor

uve shown u know nothing about Rastafari pls keep to ur antiAfrican fba ados hate babble & leave Rastafari out of it

Last edited:

mangobob79

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Not one lie told. I learned this at my job at a university. African guy told me “you don’t want to know what they think about you guys”. And I immediately thought “you guys” was a separation and then I thought wtf made them so comfortable to say that around you or to you.
wait so one minute they try to go undercover & cosplay as u ,but then the next minute they separate themselves its almost as if u have to keep revising ur rhetoric to suit the agenda u wanna push, like there aren't black Americans who've talked shit & dehumanized Africans & the whole continent but we don't see 1.7billion africans join a hatecult to try to propagandize the words of a dozen ppl to represent 50million black Americans.. but carry one.. u keep exposing yourselves

footloose

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Uve show u know nothing about Rastafari pls keep to ur antiAfrican fba ados hate babble & leave Rastafari out of it

The Star of David with the lion of Judah representing the tribe of Judah from the 12 tribes of Israel
Rasta-star-of-david-260x300.jpg

Same star the Jewish people use Look familiar.
images

footloose

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
again u lied u claimed that MOST were named by white people when in fact MOST were named by Africans themselves u gave an example of 4 countries and haven't shown where "MOST OF THE 54 COUNTRIES WERE NAMED BY WHITE PEOPLE.. SO U LIED AGAIN SPEWING UR FBA ADOS BABBLE

name the MOST of these countries that were named by WHITES , .."MOST" would imply above half = 27 countries

Man you’re obsessed with Tariq. You gotta stop.

mangobob79

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Ras
The Star of David with the lion of Judah representing the tribe of Judah from the 12 tribes of Israel
Rasta-star-of-david-260x300.jpg

Same star the Jewish people use Look familiar.
images

Rastafari is bigger than Bob Marley & ur misinterpretation of it & ur claims that it started in america

footloose

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Ras

Rastafari is bigger than Bob Marley & ur misinterpretation of it & ur claims that it started in america
nicca the Star of David ain’t got a dang thing to do with bob Marley :lol:and neither does the lion of Judah. That’s stuff is from the Bible. Nicca you are lost. Please stop pretending to know shit and misleading people. Stop nicca

mangobob79

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
nicca the Star of David ain’t got a dang thing to do with bob Marley :lol:and neither does the lion of Judah. That’s stuff is from the Bible. Nicca you are lost. Please stop pretending to know shit and misleading people. Stop nicca
dumbo! the only pop reference ur dumbass pretending ass have for Rastafari is Bob Marley that's why it's the first thing u gravitate to, stick to ur fba & bible please

footloose

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
dumbo! the only pop reference ur dumbass pretending ass have for Rastafari is Bob Marley that's why it's the first thing u gravitate to, stick to ur fba & bible please
It has zero to do with music.and it’s obviously apparat that your knowledge of it stops at music.

Darkness's

Registered
You brought up something that is rooted from the Bible. Not me. So I referenced what it reads not what some white person says it says.
That doesn’t take a Hebrew Israelite, it doesn’t take white person to tell you what it says. Your eyes are your best friend.
As I mentioned. Rastafarian culture is rooted in what it reads. That’s why they trace haile sellasie lineage back to the seed of David as they claim and “they believe” he is the messiah.

Some call this fact checking.

Unless your disputing what it reads then you have to throw your whole arguement out cause it’s coming from that same source.
I'm done . You trying to pick a fight and i was never trying to argue. Add to the fact that I never addressed you in the first place so here you come out offering your unsolicited two cents. You must be bored. It's a wonder how you are able to text or type when you have pinchers instead of hands you crab . You are officially blocked Fuck you and good day.

footloose

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
I'm done . You trying to pick a fight and i was never trying to argue. Add to the fact that I never addressed you in the first place so here you come out offering your unsolicited two cents. You must be bored. It's a wonder how you are able to text or type when you have pinchers instead of hands you crab . You are officially blocked Fuck you and good day.
Never called you a name. Just challenged information
Niccas turn emotional easy out here

mangobob79

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
It has zero to do with music.and it’s obviously apparat that your knowledge of it stops at music.
dumbass ! u r the one who literally posted bob marley in ur attempt to talk about Rasta not me, ur dumb attempt to tie ur bullshit bible story to negros& Hamites being africans is ur attempt to stoke ur AntiAfrikan hate using ur bible fakery & now wanna talk about a Rasta culture u know nothing about beyond some articles u seen online ,

and u still haven't shown us the list of ur claim that "MOST OF THE 54 COUNTRIES WERE NAMED BY WHITE PEOPLE."

Last edited:

mangobob79

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Man you’re obsessed with Tariq. You gotta stop.
again u lied u claimed that MOST were named by white people when in fact MOST were named by Africans themselves
u gave an example of 4 countries and haven't shown where "MOST OF THE 54 COUNTRIES WERE NAMED BY WHITE PEOPLE..
SO U LIED AGAIN SPEWING UR FBA ADOS BABBLE

mrcmd187

Controversy Creates Cash
BGOL Investor
Truth be told some do and some don't ain't no other way to sugar coat it. I have experienced both sides of it and had it explained to me why. Most case their opinion of us has gotten worse.

geechiedan

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Raven dropping gems

What gems? Shes not that far removed from when her great great (and it's not 17 greats either raven is at most 4 generations removed) grandparents walked off the gangplank of that slave ship in the new world. What she's implying is that because she doesn't have any direct knowledge or information of what specific west African countries and ethnic groups her people come from she rejects any connections to Africa. And she embraces the skin color designation her people were forced to take.

There are no gems in that...that's just the way it is...

footloose

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
What gems? Shes not that far removed from when her great great (and it's not 17 greats either raven is at most 4 generations removed) grandparents walked off the gangplank of that slave ship in the new world. What she's implying is that because she doesn't have any direct knowledge or information of what specific west African countries and ethnic groups her people come from she rejects any connections to Africa. And she embraces the skin color designation her people were forced to take.

There are no gems in that...that's just the way it is...
In those “4 generation’s” we been here that you say, we have contributed more to the world here than Africans have done over there In Africa. More inventions more world leaders and more influence to the point them niccas want to be here and not there.

Here we got a African with a trump make America great again hat on claiming to be from Ohio and denying africa :lol:
@1:17:00 mark