CAMRON says he prefers to use the term Black American over African American because "Africans don't even f**k with us."

mangobob79

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Kushites(africans) built it and occupied it for 25 dynasty’s. Then the greeks. This is why whites try to claim Egypt. Because it was originally called kemet. So a true historian would answer this way.
In other words Africans bullt the pyramids and the Greeks (Christopher Columbused) it when they came while it was already bullt. So your right and wrong at the same time.

That’s why they say the deeper you dig the blacker it gets

Your welcome

st0hobb8aex71.jpg

wayment ...... so u mean to tell me the Egyptians are now "BLACK" ? :roflmao: :roflmao: :hithead:

Last edited:

mangobob79

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Bro these ABS don't even know their birthdays.
You expect them to know their country's history?

dumb ass loser xenopbobic bitch regurgitating bussyriq's dumb talking point ,like typical whtie racist who think they know black folks better than themselves,

fool, u
dont speak anyother language but the whitemans' langauge & think u can lectureAfricans on African history & african ppls becos u bought busstriq dvd & are fulled with hatred of xenophobic talking points about africans & black migrants in america

footloose

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
wayment ...... so u mean to tell me the Egyptians are now "BLACK" ? :roflmao: :roflmao: :hithead:
Damn. You still don’t get it. The correct answer would be no. The kemetians were black. The greeks white washed kemet and it became known as Egypt when they seized kemet
This shit might go over your head again

Ai answer.
The Kemetians, also known as ancient Egyptians, were a civilization that based their values on spirituality. They had a significant influence on Western civilization and the ancient Indian population

mangobob79

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Damn. You still don’t get it. The correct answer would be no. The kemetians were black. The greeks white washed kemet and it became known as Egypt when they seized kemet
This shit might go over your head again

Ai answer.
The Kemetians, also known as ancient Egyptians, were a civilization that based their values on spirituality. They had a significant influence on Western civilization and the ancient Indian population
:roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao:the're black when it suits ur fba agenda &they not black when it dont

footloose

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
:roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao:the're black when it suits ur fba agenda &they not black when it dont
Generative AI is experimental. Learn more

Kemet became Egypt around 525 BCE when non-African rulers took control. The name "Egypt" comes from the Greek word Aigyptos, which comes from the Egyptian word Hikuptah. Hikuptah was the name of a temple of Ptah in Memphis, which was later used to refer to the country as a whole.

In other words. Egyptians were not African.

Soul On Ice

Democrat 1st!
Certified Pussy Poster
Generative AI is experimental. Learn more

Kemet became Egypt around 525 BCE when non-African rulers took control. The name "Egypt" comes from the Greek word Aigyptos, which comes from the Egyptian word Hikuptah. Hikuptah was the name of a temple of Ptah in Memphis, which was later used to refer to the country as a whole.

In other words. Egyptians were not African.
Wait, is that idiot saying that Egyptians weren't Black people?

mangobob79

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Kushites(africans) built it and occupied it for 25 dynasty’s. Then the greeks. This is why whites try to claim Egypt. Because it was originally called kemet. So a true historian would answer this way.
In other words Africans bullt the pyramids and the Greeks (Christopher Columbused) it when they came while it was already bullt. So your right and wrong at the same time.

That’s why they say the deeper you dig the blacker it gets

Your welcome

st0hobb8aex71.jpg

so the Africans who built it are now BLACK ? :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao2::roflmao2::clown:clown

footloose

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
so the Africans who built it are now BLACK ? :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao2::roflmao2::clown:clown
you asked two different questions. egyptians were not black. But Egyptians did not build the pyramids. The kemetians built the pyramids. The kemetians were black. The word kemet means “the black land”. Greeks conquered kemet and erased the name kemet and removed the noses of the statues to erase the history and make it theres.
It’s called tricknology.

footloose

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
There were no " black or white" people in those times.
White 100% agree. Black is debatable. The word negro translates to black in English. So we would have to trace that word back. But there also was no Africa back then either. That wasn’t renamed till later.
But what we would call “white” now would be the Greeks who ruled the last empire.

geechiedan

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
White 100% agree. Black is debatable. The word negro translates to black in English. So we would have to trace that word back. But there also was no Africa back then either. That wasn’t renamed till later.
But what we would call “white” now would be the Greeks who ruled the last empire.
Unless you can find some ancient text where the dark complected people in that region were referred to as black specifically and even then the context of that reference would have to be understood.

But we should understand that even if they used the term it would not be used in the same way it's used today.

All of our understanding of the world is not only within the last 500 years but also western culture and eurocentric based that includes our conditioning on the concept of race and history and how we all think of it.

You can't take a concept developed 500 years ago and apply it to a culture from 5000 years ago.

footloose

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Unless you can find some ancient text where the dark complected people in that region were referred to as black specifically and even then the context of that reference would have to be understood.

But we should understand that even if they used the term it would not be used in the same way it's used today.

All of our understanding of the world is not only within the last 500 years but also western culture and eurocentric based that includes our conditioning on the concept of race and history and how we all think of it.

You can't take a concept developed 500 years ago and apply it to a culture from 5000 years ago.
the term negroe is used in the Bible. Which is way over 500 years old. I believe 3000 years old

geechiedan

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
the term negroe is used in the Bible. Which is way over 500 years old. I believe 3000 years old
THE
SONG OF SOLOMON
CHAPTER 1

5 I am black, but comely, O ye daughters of Jerusalem, as the tents of Kedar, as the curtains of Solomon.

6 Look not upon me, because I am black, because the sun hath looked upon me: my mother’s children were angry with me; they made me the keeper of the vineyards; but mine own vineyard have I not kept.

again context and mindset matters... clearly he's talking about a sun tan...those lines dont have the connotations of black as in race since race wasnt a thing at that time.

footloose

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
THE
SONG OF SOLOMON
CHAPTER 1

5 I am black, but comely, O ye daughters of Jerusalem, as the tents of Kedar, as the curtains of Solomon.

6 Look not upon me, because I am black, because the sun hath looked upon me: my mother’s children were angry with me; they made me the keeper of the vineyards; but mine own vineyard have I not kept.

again context and mindset matters... clearly he's talking about a sun tan...those lines dont have the connotations of black as in race since race wasnt a thing at that time.
question before I go further on this. Are you arguing who the kemetians are or are you just arguing the term black isolated from my point I made earlier? I just want to be clear on how I’m going to answer you in this

And ps. That was not the scripture I had.

Unchecked Copy Box
Act 13:1 - Now there were in the church that was at Antioch certainprophets and teachers; as Barnabas,and Simeon that was called Niger, andLucius of Cyrene, and Manaen, which had been brought up with Herod the tetrarch, and Saul.

Last edited:

geechiedan

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
question before I go further on this. Are you arguing who the kemetians are or are you just arguing the term black isolated from my point I made earlier? I just want to be clear on how I’m going to answer you in this

And ps. That was not the scripture I had.

Unchecked Copy Box
Act 13:1 - Now there were in the church that was at Antioch certainprophets and teachers; as Barnabas,and Simeon that was called Niger, andLucius of Cyrene, and Manaen, which had been brought up with Herod the tetrarch, and Saul.

clearly there are people from all over the continent in the bible...at least from the north to the east I'm not disputing that...what I am disputing is applying the concept of race to those peoples.

mangobob79

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Are you talking about who wrote the Hebrew Bible
is the bible real history of real people? what was the original language it was written in or rather the various books scattered across all over & gathered & chosen to be complied into te BIBLE while others were discarded ?

mangobob79

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
If you don’t write the laws prepare for a lifetime of insults.
Ps. Africa was named by a white person as well as most countries in Africa aside of Ethiopia. Egypt was originally kemet.

Name them. I like to learn

The real ai says

The names of most African countries are remnants of colonialism. The concept of nation states in Africa is only a bit over a century old, arising after the 1884 Berlin Conference and the subsequent Scramble for Africa by European superpowers.
again I asked u to name the MOST AFRICAN COUNTRIES that were named by White people.. u still haven't named the MOST as u claimed

I know u love regurgitating braindead FBA ADOS xenophobic ideology but ill make it easier for u here's a list of African countries , now name the amount which will constitute as the MOST that were named by white people

0: Algeria

1: Angola

2: Benin

3: Botswana

4: Burkina Faso

5: Burundi

6: Cabo Verde

7: Cameroon

8: Central African Republic

9: Chad

10: Congo-Kinshasa the Democratic Republic of the Congo

11: Congo Brazzaville Republic of the Congo

12: Cote d'Ivoire

13: Djibouti

14: Egypt

15: Equatorial Guinea

16: Eritrea

17: Ethiopia

18: Gabon

19: The Gambia

20: Ghana

21: Guinea

22: Guinea-Bissau

23: Kenya

24: Lesotho

25: Liberia

26: Libya

27: Madagascar

28: Malawi

29: Mali

30: Mauritania

31: Mauritius

32: Morocco

33: Mozambique

34: Namibia

35: Niger

36: Nigeria

37: Rwanda

38: Sao Tome and Principe

39: Senegal

40: Seychelles

41: Sierra Leone

42: Somalia

43: South Africa

44: South Sudan

45: eSwatini (Swaziland)

46: Tanzania

47: Togo

48: Tunisia

49: Uganda

50: Zambia

51: Zimbabwe

footloose

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
clearly there are people from all over the continent in the bible...at least from the north to the east I'm not disputing that...what I am disputing is applying the concept of race to those peoples.
no that concept was not used back then. They were grouped as nations. And those nations back then would now be known as Greeks(white) kemetians (black or African)

Darkness's

" Jackie Reinhart is a lady.."
Registered
I thought about this yesterday. Even though the African American thing was made up by Jesse Jackson and Africa is a continent not a country I still would rather identify afro American and not a color that they labeled us. If people from abroad can identify as European American or Asian American then why not African American. Before black we were considered negro from slavery. The word negro comes from the Greek necros meaning dead or an object because we were considered no more than property. For me to consider myself black is basically saying I'm an object, product or livestock instead of a human being.

footloose

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
again I asked u to name the MOST AFRICAN COUNTRIES that were named by White people.. u still haven't named the MOST as u claimed

I know u love regurgitating braindead FBA ADOS xenophobic ideology but ill make it easier for u here's a list of African countries , now name the amount which will constitute as the MOST that were named by white people

0: Algeria

1: Angola

2: Benin

3: Botswana

4: Burkina Faso

5: Burundi

6: Cabo Verde

7: Cameroon

8: Central African Republic

9: Chad

10: Congo-Kinshasa the Democratic Republic of the Congo

11: Congo Brazzaville Republic of the Congo

12: Cote d'Ivoire

13: Djibouti

14: Egypt

15: Equatorial Guinea

16: Eritrea

17: Ethiopia

18: Gabon

19: The Gambia

20: Ghana

21: Guinea

22: Guinea-Bissau

23: Kenya

24: Lesotho

25: Liberia

26: Libya

27: Madagascar

28: Malawi

29: Mali

30: Mauritania

31: Mauritius

32: Morocco

33: Mozambique

34: Namibia

35: Niger

36: Nigeria

37: Rwanda

38: Sao Tome and Principe

39: Senegal

40: Seychelles

41: Sierra Leone

42: Somalia

43: South Africa

44: South Sudan

45: eSwatini (Swaziland)

46: Tanzania

47: Togo

48: Tunisia

49: Uganda

50: Zambia

51: Zimbabwe
Did you just name the countries named by white people

footloose

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
I thought about this yesterday. Even though the African American thing was made up by Jesse Jackson and Africa is a continent not a country I still would rather identify afro American and not a color that they labeled us. If people from abroad can identify as European American or Asian American then why not African American. Before black we were considered negro from slavery. The word negro comes from the Greek necros meaning dead or an object because we were considered no more than property. For me to consider myself black is basically saying I'm an object, product or livestock instead of a human being.
Where do you get that relation from

footloose

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
name the MOST countries named by white people... go ahead , I made it easy for u , u got the list

The origins of the names of African countries can be traced to:
  • Portuguese and Arabic traders and explorers
  • European mispronunciation of tribal names
  • Colonizers who identified them based on what they could exploit from the region or even, rather audaciously, who ruled it
Here are some examples of how African countries got their names:
  • Cameroon
    A Portuguese explorer in the 15th century renamed the Wouri river, one of Cameroon's largest rivers, to Rio dos Camarões (shrimp river)

• Northern Sudan
    The name derives from the Arabic words bilad as Sudan apparently meaning Land Of Those who are Dark
  • Algeria
    The country is named after its capital of Algiers
  • Angola
    The name is a Portuguese corruption of the Native term of ungola which was a title

Darkness's

" Jackie Reinhart is a lady.."
Registered
Doesn’t work like that bruh. You make a claim. You back it up and stand on it with sources like everyone else. Ain’t nobody working for you
Just so you know I'm not just blowing smoke out my ass
This is what they want us to believe

Still you could've easily searched this .

footloose

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Just so you know I'm not just blowing smoke out my ass
This is what they want us to believe

Still you could've easily searched this .

ok. So it’s leading back to biblical references. Some people in here like Mangobob calls that fantasy not reality. Are you a believer or you just don’t like the association at all