Caitlin Clark Is The Truth

Sango

Rising Star
Platinum Member
Hell ole girl Stuelke and the big white broad was doing fuck shit in the post while "chasing" rebounds all 2nd half....

Clark was smacking chicks in the face over exaggerating her hands and shit......

However, like I said. WV was playing hard for 38.30 minutes..... then the refs had to step in to protect the line / odds
I saw a couple of stiff arms to get separation like she was playing football - no calls for WVU.

xxxbishopxxx

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Question can NBA players play in overseas leagues during the off-season if they want to, when I first read this I thought the offer was saying play with Big 3 instead of WNBA but remembered women in the WNBA play for other leagues all the time so Caitlin can do both
I imagine NBA contracts are a lot more restrictive about that than WNBA. Hell, the NBA was trying to talk folks out of playing for the Olympics. However, the Olympics is probably the one exception.

DC_Dude

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
I imagine NBA contracts are a lot more restrictive about that than WNBA. Hell, the NBA was trying to talk folks out of playing for the Olympics. However, the Olympics is probably the one exception.
Question can NBA players play in overseas leagues during the off-season if they want to, when I first read this I thought the offer was saying play with Big 3 instead of WNBA but remembered women in the WNBA play for other leagues all the time so Caitlin can do both

They play once a week and would work around her schedule. I think the WNBA schedule is out so there wouldn’t be an conflicts except for 1 game

xxxbishopxxx

Rising Star
BGOL Investor

They play once a week and would work around her schedule. I think the WNBA schedule is out so there wouldn’t be an conflicts except for 1 game

with someone like her, any team that gets her will be worried about unnecessary injuries. I can see them paying her extra not not take any other player contracts.

REDLINE

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
yep. name ONE person she can guard at her size. And slow as fuck too. she can ball, but physically she just cannot hold up.

her dad yelling at her to shut up last game was hilarious. :lol:

Exactly!

No hate because I like watching her play but people need to be realistic. We need to see her dominate the WNBA before people go off the deep end.

pookie

Thinking of a Master Plan
BGOL Investor
Rob Parker said Caitlin Clark was to big to play in the Big 3 and THE WNBA said she could play in the NBA and used Sabrina Inosecuh competing against Steph Curry in the 3 point shootout as proof..lol

REDLINE

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Rob Parker said Caitlin Clark was to big to play in the Big 3 and THE WNBA said she could play in the NBA and used Sabrina Inosecuh competing against Steph Curry in the 3 point shootout as proof..lol

Woah, how about we just hold off a bit

1920px-Jimmer_Fredette_Kings.jpg

kdogg3270

Rising Star
BGOL Patreon Investor

rob parker is full of shit.
Most MEN 6ft 150lbs would'nt be able to complete in the NBA.
I like all of these women's players, but folks are going overboard.