Caitlin Clark Is The Truth

COINTELPRO

Transnational Member
Registered
Sad news for The Thirsty.

Caitlin, even though she plays basketball, it doesn’t look like she is Thirsty for the Brothas.

She is currently dating a White Boy. They both play for Iowa.

Conner McCaffrey

Caitlin-Clark-Connor-McCaffrey-022024-tout-91c6d7233b574df997c2d4720c57f95b.jpg

caitlin-clark-s-boyfriend-connor-869581445.jpg

Caitlin-Clark-Connor-McCaffrey-022024-1-0e4e4f0a147942439a49daa282277be1.jpg

fff58-17080895950035-1920.jpg

Caitlin-Clark-BF.jpg

22421-tiger-woods-exes.jpg
ac5f1598266abc8cf58d9db8523fb5ae

Look she is dating him for her clean wholesome brand image, but behind the scenes she is a freak.

Sodom_and_Gomorrah_afire%2C_by_Jacob_Jacobsz._de_Wet_d._J.%2C_probably_K%C3%B6ln%2C_c._1680%2C_oil_on_canvas_-_Hessisches_Landesmuseum_Darmstadt_-_Darmstadt%2C_Germany_-_DSC01149.jpg

It is Sodom and Gomorrah, sinful behavior behind the scenes; wild sex parties. This is what those PR consultants proposed to cover up this lifestyle and help her brand image for the NIL.

pookie

Thinking of a Master Plan
BGOL Investor
Mark my words, if Clark can carry all this hoopla over to the next level, the WNBA could possibly be a major sport in America.

Just the racial dynamics alone would lift the league. White AMERICAN girl dominating a mostly blk league?

In 2024 with all these MAGA Trump supporters? And everyone against MAGA too?!

This next WNBA season has the potential to be its best one yet if the league can market it well.

There's nothing that can make the WNBA a major sport, the talent just isn't there, I'm watching the women college tournament and there's just to much clumsiness, women always falling down, out of control, blown layups, you'd think in the WNBA they have the best of the best so you wouldn't see those things as but if you look at the WNBA you see the same stuff. It's like the men's game and basketball in general is all about speed and quickness but in the womens game when they try to move to fast their bodies/reflexes just don't respond so that's when the clumsiness comes in

pookie

Thinking of a Master Plan
BGOL Investor
And another fouled out and is crying, that big white girl was waiting to console her... lol

COINTELPRO

Transnational Member
Registered
I am doing a PhD dissertation on female sexual practices. I would show them pictures of four highly attractive men and ask them to choose. Do you want A, B, C, or D; many of them selected option E even though it was not offered.

This was a huge percentage, I want to open the packages to all of them with many of panting heavy like a dog. Corporate America with their arcane branding practices will force many of them into monogamous wholesome looking relationships. It is a recipe for disaster.

www-instagram-com-p-c0wy-73639630_45f1f4.jpg

Many of them thought these men were real or nearby, getting extremely upset when I explained it was a hypothetical choice.

Last edited:

COINTELPRO

Transnational Member
Registered
I take it you cats forgot about Johnathan Majors and other well know Brothas hooked up with Plain Jane Snowbunnies.

This forum is full of threads/posts about them.

Never underestimate the Power of The Thirst.

HaHa!!!

EGoUf-cWkAA3G1-.jpg:large

FzjoxUpXgAMVA9E

I had a force vision of the future, her taking a sedentary job as a TV analyst for women sports, her ass getting more plump. Being racially abandoned in a large ethnically diverse city.

This is only getting bigger, when her level of athletic activity decreases while maintaining her high caloric diet.

D24OHA

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
But other teams need to follow their defensive game plan..... Clark was getting pressure and locked down most of the second half.....

Again until the last 90 seconds

REDLINE

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Mayne WV was damn close......

Refs definitely turned a blind eye to some of her / Iowa's fuckery....

But damn this was a close game up until the last 90 seconds

Ol girl from Iowa hooked the WV players arm and dragged her down and they called the foul on the WV player.

Reviewed the call to see if it was a flagrant foul on the WV player, saw that she was hooked and dragged down and still called the foul on her.

Deep shit. :smh:

D24OHA

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Ol girl from Iowa hooked the WV players arm and dragged her down and they called the foul on the WV player.

Reviewed the call to see if it was a flagrant foul on the WV player, saw that she was hooked and dragged down and still called the foul on her.

Deep shit. :smh:
Hell ole girl Stuelke and the big white broad was doing fuck shit in the post while "chasing" rebounds all 2nd half....

Clark was smacking chicks in the face over exaggerating her hands and shit......

However, like I said. WV was playing hard for 38.30 minutes..... then the refs had to step in to protect the line / odds

REDLINE

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Hell ole girl Stuelke and the big white broad was doing fuck shit in the post while "chasing" rebounds all 2nd half....

Clark was smacking chicks in the face over exaggerating her hands and shit......

However, like I said. WV was playing hard for 38.30 minutes..... then the refs had to step in to protect the line / odds

The Iowa bigs were definitely doing fuck shit!

Clark gets away with a lot, and whines a lot too. Great player but damn!

Yeah the refs weren't gonna let Iowa lose.