Caitlin Clark Is The Truth

militantmidget

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Mark my words, if Clark can carry all this hoopla over to the next level, the WNBA could possibly be a major sport in America.

Just the racial dynamics alone would lift the league. White AMERICAN girl dominating a mostly blk league?

In 2024 with all these MAGA Trump supporters? And everyone against MAGA too?!

This next WNBA season has the potential to be its best one yet if the league can market it well.

AwwSchitt

Star Playa
BGOL Investor
Mark my words, if Clark can carry all this hoopla over to the next level, the WNBA could possibly be a major sport in America.

Just the racial dynamics alone would lift the league. White AMERICAN girl dominating a mostly blk league?

In 2024 with all these MAGA Trump supporters? And everyone against MAGA too?!

This next WNBA season has the potential to be its best one yet if the league can market it well.

This depends on if the media follows her. The are no long standing records to break in the WNBA. No old white guys like Pistol Pete to compare her to. So the hype machine isn't naturally there.

You're right about marketing her though. If I was in the WNBA I would put her in the male vs female 3-point contest. Have her go up against Dame Lillard. Introduce a "logo ball" since they like to shoot from deep. Add a little trash talk to it, just to get the buzz going.

militantmidget

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
This depends on if the media follows her. The are no long standing records to break in the WNBA. No old white guys like Pistol Pete to compare her to. So the hype machine isn't naturally there.

You're right about marketing her though. If I was in the WNBA I would put her in the male vs female 3-point contest. Have her go up against Dame Lillard. Introduce a "logo ball" since they like to shoot from deep. Add a little trash talk to it, just to get the buzz going.

The hype is there. Can she shoot deep from 3 like Curry and avg 40 pts in the WNBA? Probably not, but ppl gonna want to see her try.

Also, the media definitely will follow her if she starts busting teams' asses as a rookie.

Essentially, she needs the racial component and the haters to fuel her image in the league.

Think Larry Bird in the 80s showing the "negroes" how it's done (yt ppl luv this kind of stuff). Only thing she needs is a rival to create a new women's basketball rivalry like Magic vs. Bird.

Also they need to let the women play like it's the 80s. Hard fouls, let em fight, get the crowd into it.

WNBA is too pussy oriented right now. Needs some grit added.

kdogg3270

Rising Star
BGOL Patreon Investor
The hype is there. Can she shoot deep from 3 like Curry and avg 40 pts in the WNBA? Probably not, but ppl gonna want to see her try.

Also, the media definitely will follow her if she starts busting teams' asses as a rookie.

Essentially, she needs the racial component and the haters to fuel her image in the league.

Think Larry Bird in the 80s showing the "negroes" how it's done (yt ppl luv this kind of stuff). Only thing she needs is a rival to create a new women's basketball rivalry like Magic vs. Bird.

Also they need to let the women play like it's the 80s. Hard fouls, let em fight, get the crowd into it.

that chick from LSU

AwwSchitt

Star Playa
BGOL Investor
Yeah. She gotta start busting ass as a rookie. If not the media wont follow her. I'm sure they'll follow her in the beginning but if she aint dropping 25+ a night they gonna drop off.

She definitely needs a rival, but the league aint built like that. @kdogg3270 mentions Angel Reese, but she aint even about that life either. She working on her brand.

kdogg3270

Rising Star
BGOL Patreon Investor
Yeah. She gotta start busting ass as a rookie. If not the media wont follow her. I'm sure they'll follow her in the beginning but if she aint dropping 25+ a night they gonna drop off.

She definitely needs a rival, but the league aint built like that. @kdogg3270 mentions Angel Reese, but she aint even about that life either. She working on her brand.
that's unfortunate. those 2 could be the start of something at the next level.

xfactor

Rising Star
BGOL Investor

This is already happening in the WNBA now. :lol:

blackbull1970

The Black Bastard
Platinum Member
2024 March Madness: Women's NCAA tournament schedule, dates, times

NCAA.COM
MARCH 18, 2024

This is the schedule for the 2024 NCAA women's basketball tournament for March Madness, which began with selections for the women's tournament on Sunday, March 17.

Selection Sunday: 8 p.m. ET Sunday, March 17 on ESPN

• First Four: March 20-21
• First round: March 22-23
• Second round: March 24-25
• Sweet 16: March 29-30
• Elite Eight: March 31-April 1
• Final Four: Friday, April 5 at 7 p.m. with the second semifinal starting 30 minutes after the first game ends. Both will be broadcast on ESPN and hosted at Rocket Mortgage FieldHouse in Cleveland, Ohio.

NCAA championship game: Sunday, April 7 at 3 p.m. ET on ABC, hosted at Rocket Mortgage FieldHouse in Cleveland, Ohio.

Click Above Link For More Details

2024-ncaa-womens-basketball-tournament-bracket-first-round.jpg

im-883100

Caitlin Clark

Shaquille O'Neal Says He's Only Watching Women's College Basketball This Year: 'Just a Better Game' (Exclusive)

The NBA legend pointed to NCAA stars Angel Reese, Caitlin Clark and JuJu Watkins for the rise in women's college basketball viewership

By Natasha Dye
March 19, 2024

shaq-angel-reese-040423-11b6b1102de3448f99469bb79f5d17f4.jpg

Shaquille O'Neal, Angel Reese.

REDLINE

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
2024 March Madness: Women's NCAA tournament schedule, dates, times

NCAA.COM
MARCH 18, 2024

This is the schedule for the 2024 NCAA women's basketball tournament for March Madness, which began with selections for the women's tournament on Sunday, March 17.

Selection Sunday: 8 p.m. ET Sunday, March 17 on ESPN

• First Four: March 20-21
• First round: March 22-23
• Second round: March 24-25
• Sweet 16: March 29-30
• Elite Eight: March 31-April 1
• Final Four: Friday, April 5 at 7 p.m. with the second semifinal starting 30 minutes after the first game ends. Both will be broadcast on ESPN and hosted at Rocket Mortgage FieldHouse in Cleveland, Ohio.

NCAA championship game: Sunday, April 7 at 3 p.m. ET on ABC, hosted at Rocket Mortgage FieldHouse in Cleveland, Ohio.

Click Above Link For More Details

2024-ncaa-womens-basketball-tournament-bracket-first-round.jpg

im-883100

Caitlin Clark

Shaquille O'Neal Says He's Only Watching Women's College Basketball This Year: 'Just a Better Game' (Exclusive)

The NBA legend pointed to NCAA stars Angel Reese, Caitlin Clark and JuJu Watkins for the rise in women's college basketball viewership

By Natasha Dye
March 19, 2024

shaq-angel-reese-040423-11b6b1102de3448f99469bb79f5d17f4.jpg

Shaquille O'Neal, Angel Reese.

Shaq says a lotta dumb shit.

I’ll definitely be tuned into the women’s game.

blackbull1970

The Black Bastard
Platinum Member
Why The NCAA Women’s Tournament Is Generating More Excitement Than The Men’s

Although this is only the third year women can use the March Madness moniker, their tournament is generating as much, if not more, enthusiasm than the men’s, and unlikely sources like crowd sizes, ticket prices, and gushing sports announcers prove it.

Susan M. Shaw
Contributor
March 21, 2024

0x0.jpg

Guard Caitlin Clark #22 [-]
and guard Kate Martin #20 of the Iowa Hawkeyes celebrate in the confetti after senior day festivities after the match-up against the Ohio State Buckeyes at Carver-Hawkeye Arena on March 3, 2024 in Iowa City, Iowa.

COINTELPRO

Transnational Member
Registered
Screenshot-2024-03-23-093747.png

Usually they have a manly appearance, smashing fools heads into the concrete, he physique is lean.

Ballatician

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Why The NCAA Women’s Tournament Is Generating More Excitement Than The Men’s

Although this is only the third year women can use the March Madness moniker, their tournament is generating as much, if not more, enthusiasm than the men’s, and unlikely sources like crowd sizes, ticket prices, and gushing sports announcers prove it.

Susan M. Shaw
Contributor
March 21, 2024

0x0.jpg

Guard Caitlin Clark #22 [-]
and guard Kate Martin #20 of the Iowa Hawkeyes celebrate in the confetti after senior day festivities after the match-up against the Ohio State Buckeyes at Carver-Hawkeye Arena on March 3, 2024 in Iowa City, Iowa.

I also enjoy the women’s national soccer team. The men almost lost to Jamaica.

COINTELPRO

Transnational Member
Registered
FzjoxUpXgAMVA9E

It took me three hours of deep research to find this. She is posing at a 120 degree angle, which means she is down with black men. I just find it odd that when they started offering NIL deals, the white ballers show up. They ain't working for free and if you want my NIL attached to your product to attract a younger wealthy white demographic, you need to open your checkbook up.

RAY V.

AP 2nd Team All-American
BGOL Investor
Watching this 1st half of Iowa vs Holy Cross, the only bad thing i see about
Caitlin Clark's game is she can't play defense, them Holy Cross girls are going right by her off the dribble

blackbull1970

The Black Bastard
Platinum Member
FzjoxUpXgAMVA9E

It took me three hours of deep research to find this. She is posing at a 120 degree angle, which means she is down with black men. I just find it odd that when they started offering NIL deals, the white ballers show up. They ain't working for free and if you want my NIL attached to your product to attract a younger wealthy white demographic, you need to open your checkbook up.

Sad news for The Thirsty.

Caitlin, even though she plays basketball, it doesn’t look like she is Thirsty for the Brothas.

She is currently dating a White Boy. They both play for Iowa.

Conner McCaffrey

Caitlin-Clark-Connor-McCaffrey-022024-tout-91c6d7233b574df997c2d4720c57f95b.jpg

caitlin-clark-s-boyfriend-connor-869581445.jpg

Caitlin-Clark-Connor-McCaffrey-022024-1-0e4e4f0a147942439a49daa282277be1.jpg

fff58-17080895950035-1920.jpg

Caitlin-Clark-BF.jpg

blackbull1970

The Black Bastard
Platinum Member
I don’t think any black dude is check this flat chested no curve having white chick who looks like a man
I’m sure even the “Thirsty Brothas” weren’t interested and with this new information they’re doing perfectly fine.

I take it you cats forgot about Johnathan Majors and other well know Brothas hooked up with Plain Jane Snowbunnies.

This forum is full of threads/posts about them.

Never underestimate the Power of The Thirst.

HaHa!!!