Caitlin Clark Is The Truth

slowmotion

Rising Star
Registered
This girl is still in COLLEGE!

They're comparing her to Serena, Kobe and Tom Brady?!

Serena and Kobe didn't even go to college!!

They were GREATS!!

She hasn't scored not one professional bucket AT ALL!
I have to respectfully disagree. I get the point you making, but it's not about what she hasn't done a pro. It's the impact she has had on women college basketball. A ton of people tune in to watch her play, that otherwise wouldn't care about the sport. They damn near sold out a damn football stadium in Iowa for an exhibition basketball game. https://stories.uiowa.edu/crossover-at-kinnick-record-setting-crowd

And if we keeping it real. The WNBA is nowhere near as impactful as college ball for women. The records and accomplishments weight a lot more than anything she could possible do in the WNBA. And we gotta also account for the "Great White Hope" effect it has on white America. So they'll definitely get behind her. The girl can ball though and deserving of the hype.

Unfortunately, she will prob fade away once she gets to the WNBA. Not because she want be balling out, but because of the lack of fan support. The league is banking on her to bring some of those eyeballs over to the league. Not sure it happens though.

Simply Sickenin'

Valar Morghulis ....
BGOL Investor

pookie

Thinking of a Master Plan
BGOL Investor
In fairness to the refs, UCLA players spend the last 3 minutes pretty much running into the trees and hoping for a whistle.
Nah the whistles started in the second quarter, in the third quarter the players saw the refs were whistle happy so that's when they started playing for whistles. I saw at least 4 clean blocks and it's like the ref blew the whistle just because of the block

Simply Sickenin'

Valar Morghulis ....
BGOL Investor
Nah the whistles started in the second quarter, in the third quarter the players saw the refs were whistle happy so that's when they started playing for whistles. I saw at least 4 clean blocks and it's like the ref blew the whistle just because of the block
You're right. The whole 2nd half felt off.
Those last 3 minutes were hard to watch tho. LSU went up by 4 with over 3 minutes on the clock, and UCLA went into panic mode.

It's like NBA teams who start chucking 3s when there is still good time on the clock. You'd think it would be better to go for the easy layup and play some defense.

REDLINE

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Doesn't Deions daughter play for Colorado?

"Play"?

OHJd.gif

pookie

BGOL Investor
You're right. The whole 2nd half felt off.
Those last 3 minutes were hard to watch tho. LSU went up by 4 with over 3 minutes on the clock, and UCLA went into panic mode.

It's like NBA teams who start chucking 3s when there is still good time on the clock. You'd think it would be better to go for the easy layup and play some defense.
Yep UCLA was trying to live and die by the 3 (32 attempts to LSU 5) then when they went down they panicked and didn't know if they wanted to shoot 3's or drive/feed the post so they'd run the shot clock down and try to draw fouls

pookie

BGOL Investor

UCLA coach was crying to the ref saying when Angel Reese fouled out she said something to their bench when she walked by wanting the ref to give Angel a tech so whatever the assistant said was probably something about that..lol

Last edited:

pookie

BGOL Investor
Looks like we got our REMATCH, Caitlin is so good that she deserves to finish her career with a championship but I want them to lose to LSU because I know the racist cacs want Caitlin to win because she's white so they can start talking, because of this their game Monday is going to break all kinds of viewership records. If LSU doesn't beat Iowa I'm hoping either USC or South Carolina gets them outta here

REDLINE

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Looks like we got our REMATCH, Caitlin is so good that she deserves to finish her career with a championship but I want them to lose to LSU because I know the racist cacs want Caitlin to win because she's white so they can start talking, because of this their game Monday is going to break all kinds of viewership records. If LSU doesn't beat Iowa I'm hoping either USC or South Carolina gets them outta here

giphy.gif