ESPN ANALYST RYAN CLARK got FIRED!


Fuck dat crakkka






yZohAw.jpg
 
Now if he goes on a tour of tears doing 3+ more interviews and still crying, yeah he's doing waaay too much.

I don't think he sees, (and I don't see) his crying about the firing as being too emotional/ them getting to him. Imo, it shows how seriously he took his role on that platform. Certain talks needed to happen. Were they uncomfortable at times, yes. But the "theys" of the world put us in uncomfortable positions seemingly everyday.

Pivot is "his" brand/ platform and he was surrounded by his people. So being vulnerable/ emotional there, especially while the firing is still fresh...... I'll excuse it.

But if that conversation from September 2025 was truly the reason for his firing while on air in July 2026...... ESPN aint shit. There were much better ways to handle it.
That's like Mike Golic and his wife bitching and moaning to this day about him being disrespected and a Mike & Mike reunion. The whole time Greeny has been quiet & still getting those ESPN checks.

Stephen A is the opposite. He got to stay at ESPN but at every opportunity threw Max under the bus, while ESPN paid Max for years to not talk. That's how I know Max won.
 
I don't think he sees, (and I don't see) his crying about the firing as being too emotional/ them getting to him. Imo, it shows how seriously he took his role on that platform. Certain talks needed to happen. Were they uncomfortable at times, yes. But the "theys" of the world put us in uncomfortable positions seemingly everyday.

Pivot is "his" brand/ platform and he was surrounded by his people. So being vulnerable/ emotional there, especially while the firing is still fresh...... I'll excuse it.

Now if he goes on a tour of tears doing 3+ more interviews and still crying, yeah he's doing waaay too much.

But if that conversation from September 2025 was truly the reason for his firing while on air in July 2026...... ESPN aint shit. There were much better ways to handle it.
Nah man never let them see you vunerable, it's as if he's never faced adversity. Cry in car or at home with fam not on national tv
 
Last edited:
At least he can stamd on his own 2 feet as a man. I just daw a video on this site about Roger Thomas providing aggressive blowjobs for men and not getting any movie/TV parts after getting his mouth massively cummed up. So salute to Ryan for not partaking in the meateating shenaningans.
 
Sometimes what could look like a failure, can actually be a blessing in disguise

New media is taking over


He don't even need those CACs and big networks to be successful which is proof of him building his own media empire.

I know his haters mad AF!
 
Last edited:
Sometimes what could look like a failure, can actually be a blessing in disguise

New media is taking over



He don't even need those CACs and big networks to be successful which is proof of him building his own media empire.

I know his haters mad AF!
he just made a lot of black people rich and richer
cause these dumb ass let their slave go
now he a rebel and showing people the way

they are going to put money in athletes pocket heavy
cause they all got money and dont need the network
which is dying anyways

days of focusing on non athletes cacs are over
 



Ryan Clark got a call

no independent black media person gets from another black person.

White Jewish Billionaire says

I respect you
I want to invest in you
I see your brand potential
Let’s partner on your empire

He took the deal.

I May not agree with the partner but until we do that for each other we might as well shut up.



 
Back
Top