Cac smacks Reporters ass on live TV during a 5K

kogalee-muhammad

Rising Star
Registered
No doubt! 9:30 PM EST!! Phone number is 202-643-1330!!

Don’t be texting or spamming bullshit or calling in on some incognito shit! I’ll be the host, and I’m expecting @killagram and @kogalee-muhammad to show. Only 10 people can be on the call at once, but if you want to call in just to shit on somebody, feel free to do so. This might just be a free-for-all because I highly doubt kogalee will show up!

BGOL - taking posting pics and talking shit to the next level! :lol:

Sir, I have received direct instructions from the spirit of the Honorable Elijah Muhammad, NOT to call in to your show. Or I will be silenced for 90 days.

As an FOI brother and Muslim in the community of the Nation of Islam, I must submit to the orders of the Messenger of Allah, 100 percent!

Dr. Truth

GOD to all Women
BGOL Investor
Sir, I have received direct instructions from the spirit of the Honorable Elijah Muhammad, NOT to call in to your show. Or I will be silenced for 90 days.

As an FOI brother and Muslim in the community of the Nation of Islam, I must submit to the orders of the Messenger of Allah, 100 percent!

welp just as we all knew 100% pure cac

killagram

Rising Star
BGOL Investor

Well silence yo KiKe ass..for life...I want you gone...bish... @HNIC ....ban this fool...if he don't show up... @VAiz4hustlaz ...I just called his number to check it..in..I'm game ready...Kike

Dr. Truth

GOD to all Women
BGOL Investor
Lmao. I sound like a kid. I already commented in the other thread.
fap.gif~c200

killagram

Rising Star
BGOL Investor

Where ya at...half bred KIKE..It's on..just like the Flintstonez...bout to pounce on your bitch ass like Donkey Kong..Kike

killagram

Rising Star
BGOL Investor

All Cacs are cowards....it's in your nature...but this one brah...don't forgive or Forget...Kike

VAiz4hustlaz

Proud ADOS and not afraid to step to da mic!
BGOL Investor

Nope!

Well silence yo KiKe ass..for life...I want you gone...bish... @HNIC ....ban this fool...if he don't show up... @VAiz4hustlaz ...I just called his number to check it..in..I'm game ready...Kike
@HNIC
@sammyjax
@shaddyvillethug
@LordSinister
@gene cisco
@Camille

It need to be a new rule...if you can't debate...once u start beef...then u punk out...u are banned for life..just like being challenged to a duel...if u ain't good enuff..you get your head blowed off... brah

This. Killagram has already confirmed that he’s calling in. Mods, if Kogalee doesn’t show, then permanently ban that motherfucker, IP address and all.

We going by East coast time?

Yes. 9:30 PM Eastern. 8:30 for killagram because I think he’s on Central time.

killagram

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Nope!

This. Killagram has already confirmed that he’s calling in. Mods, if Kogalee doesn’t show, then permanently ban that motherfucker, IP address and all.

Yes. 9:30 PM Eastern. 8:30 for killagram because I think he’s on Central time.

BGOL...WAR READY..brah

gene cisco

Not A BGOL Eunuch
BGOL Investor

VAiz4hustlaz

Proud ADOS and not afraid to step to da mic!
BGOL Investor
You gotta deal with them prison niggas stretching ya bussy out while you were in prison. Thats why you gotta carry a shitbag around with you now.
When you refused to show the fuck up after talkin all that shit, you became a bitch forever... NEVER to be respected in the eyes of men. This is why you CONDONE the ass grabbing of random women in public. You are a pervert, a moist and creepy bastid, you a bitch, you have no game and the only way you can get a woman into bed is by offering to trick off cash. And after seeing your 300+ pound ass
tenor.gif
running for the pussy like there is no tomorrow, she said fuck this money and bounced.
... Im going to send your mother right back home to ya in a bit, once I get up outta bustin a nut up in her cooch!

Better yet, here is my advice for you.. it is the only way you will solve all YOUR problems . :suicide:
And you should be forced to register as a creepy ass sex offender! You ignant nigga of grime and dust!

You came up off dude ass grabbing. And dick rubbing. Your past holds a lot of niggas in the joint, screwing you in your bussy.
He already ran from the physical fight, citing fear of someone lynchin him from a tree. :rolleyes:

What would the debate be about? Depends on that...

I only debate with my equals... Killagram is fool, never to be respected amongst real men. And im not ABOUT to waste my time trying to teach his dumb ass, anything.
Maine' SHUT your moisht bitchmade foul smellin faggot ass the fuck up. What in the mother of all fucks do you POSSIBLY THINK that you can hold a fuckin candle to me in a debate in?

If agreed to the debate I'd just make you look like the idiot you are. AGAIN! muthafucka! But what in the mother of all fucks would I hope to gain from that? Making you look like the bigger fool than you have already proven yourself to be? Fuck outta here you pigpen ass nigga of dust!

dt.common.streams.StreamServer.cls
Im going to war with BOTH you bitch ass dusty grimey rapey refuse to show up to fight, but want to argue online ass faggot niggas.

25 minutes!! You ready to back up the shit-talking, I mean, shit-typing?