Cac smacks Reporters ass on live TV during a 5K

kogalee-muhammad

Rising Star
Registered
930...make the call...bish...cause I dam sure am...KIKE...ALL BARK AND NO BITE...LETS ROLL...IM BOUT TO BARBQ ..a PIG..Kike

You refuse to show up in person for an ass whoopin and hanging when challenged, but you will make damn SURE you show up to talk on the phone.
Of all the muthafuckas I have trolled and tralloped on this site, you by far the most bitch made. And when you call into the hiram1555 show, we can do battle verbally, since you were too chickenshit to throw hands, you will have to call in to my show since you want to verbally spar, muthafucka!

mailboxpimp

Rising Star
BGOL Patreon Investor
You refuse to show up in person for an ass whoopin and hanging when challenged, but you will make damn SURE you show up to talk on the phone.
Of all the muthafuckas I have trolled and tralloped on this site, you by far the most bitch made. And when you call into the hiram1555 show, we can do battle verbally, since you were too chickenshit to throw hands, you will have to call in to my show since you want to verbally spar, muthafucka!
You fugazi ass fuck niggaah & faggot for Muhammad.... you dnt show up anywhere.....you claimed you was in the airport..... but never left secured TSA area :lol: :roflmao: flexing like you really can & want to fight..... in an airport while you on a 5hr layover:lol: on a friday.......

Sounds like you tied ya best to be locked up with me for a weekend. Faggot.

You not about that life when it comes the throwing ya hands. We both know you would rather juggle dicks in the name of Allah while ya mother sucks brother minister off.

Last edited:

killagram

Rising Star
BGOL Investor

930...holla at @VAiz4hustlaz..KIKE

killagram

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
You fugazi ass fuck niggaah & faggot for Muhammad.... you dnt show up anywhere.....you claimed you was in the airport..... but never left secured TSA area :lol: :roflmao: flexing likeyou really can & wa t to fight..... in an airport while you on a 5hr layover:lol:

You not about that life when it comes the throwing ya hands. We both know you would rather juggle dicks in the name of Allah while ya mother sucks brother minister off.

He scared Mayne...I want to go to War wit the Kike

kogalee-muhammad

Rising Star
Registered
You fugazi ass fuck niggaah & faggot for Muhammad.... you dnt show up anywhere.....you claimed you was in the airport..... but never left secured TSA area :lol: :roflmao: flexing likeyou really can & wa t to fight..... in an airport while you on a 5hr layover:lol:

Yes. You bitch and, homo eyebrow archer who arches his own eyebrows and then puts on eyeshadow and glitter. Again, I showed up on a flight enroute to Miami, and waited for hours. You refused to show. So Killagram joins YOU another bitch, except:

This is Killagram the 300 pound Totin-Ham..
tenor.gif

And this is you.... coming out to greet your customers so you can arch their eyebrows too.
60dec496e24806422f3484f322e2672d.jpg

Last edited:

mailboxpimp

Rising Star
BGOL Patreon Investor
Im going to war with BOTH you bitch ass dusty grimey rapey refuse to show up to fight, but want to argue online ass faggot niggas.
Niiggaah I'll crack ya fcuking jaw in front of ya slut bich you call ya wife & ya cunt mother & daughter...... WHEN & WHERE???

you puuuuuuuuuuuuuuuussy!@ YOU NEVER left the homeland security checkpoint.:tut::dunno: :roflmao: yopu stayed in the safe zone like Elijah Muhammed did after he fucked all those under age girls.

Lexx Diamond

Art Lover ❤️ Sex Addict®™
Staff member
You know there are black Latinos right? The hoe posted her black ass momma.

Latinos are Anglo Italians. Not to be confused with the mulattoes or mixed. The original Black Italians called themselves "Latini". Since white devil Europeans came to the Americas and killed off the brown to dark brown men and raped the women the resulting phenomenon are what we today call Hispanics and Latinos/Latinas. "Latinos--whether in Europe or the Americas--all come from Black ancestors.

Fact remains they are beige to white skinned and class and position themselves as proponents of white supremacy. The coons who sit by the door. That is the consistent legacy of the Latino/Mixed movement. They ain't Black. To say some Blacks are Latinos is some bullshit because they all speak a Latin language. If that was the case Haitians would be considered Latinos/Latinas.

mailboxpimp

Rising Star
BGOL Patreon Investor
Yes. You bitch and, homo eyebrow archer who arches his own eyebrows and then puts on eyeshadow and glitter. Again, I showed up on a flight enroute to Miami, and waited for hours. You refused to show. So Killagram joins YOU another bitch, except:
& its
& MICROBLADING ($350 &up for 1st visit! requires 3 in total for an additional $200 & $125 for said visits. 1st visit 3hs) & NANOSHADING ($450 for 1st visit! requires 3 in total for an additional $200 & $150 for said visits. 1st visit 3hs) brow artist..... & lash extension tech ( $150 up to $500 for initial set depending on style & requires follow up visits @ a min of $75 up to $150 .....) I also do makeup!
tell both those ugly bitches you love..... ya bitch wife & daughter to holla @ me online! Im sure you can get the # from someone here & book an appointment! I'll fix 'em up nice & send them bitches back to you looking brand new. You can cash app me, paypal or square it to me or Ill just invoice the bitch! She gonna pay me & suck my dick & fuck..... then you gonna come & pick her up! Ya daughter gonna know her mama was in the back w/ Mr. Rob making dick suck slurping & burping noises louder than when she wit ya bitch ass! Dont kiss ya wife in the mouf tho... she gonna have a mouf full of my dick before she leaves so my kids will still be lingering in her mouf....

oooh so what you do???? we know it has nothing to do with touching women all day every day..

Last edited:

mailboxpimp

Rising Star
BGOL Patreon Investor
Latinos are Anglo Italians. Not to be confused with the mulattoes or mixed. The original Black Italians called themselves "Latini". Since white devil Europeans came to the Americas and killed off the brown to dark brown men and raped the women the resulting phenomenon are what we today call Hispanics and Latinos/Latinas. "Latinos--whether in Europe or the Americas--all come from Black ancestors.

Fact remains they are beige to white skinned and class and position themselves as proponents of white supremacy. The coons who sit by the door. That is the consistent legacy of the Latino/Mixed movement. They ain't Black. To say some Blacks are Latinos is some bullshit because they all speak a Latin language. If that was the case Haitians would be considered Latinos/Latinas.
black is not a race or ethnicity, never was & never will be.

Dr. Truth

GOD to all Women
BGOL Investor

Man what is all this shit? So you saying this nigga ain’t Black?
gettyimages-999728650.jpg

Lexx Diamond

Art Lover ❤️ Sex Addict®™
Staff member
Man what is all this shit? So you saying this nigga ain’t Black?
gettyimages-999728650.jpg

That nigga ain't no damn Latino. He's a Black man that speaks a Latin language. It's ridiculous how inept most post people are these days. Even with so much more information at hand.

mailboxpimp

Rising Star
BGOL Patreon Investor
He scared Mayne...I want to go to War wit the Kike
NONE of these fuck niggaahz show up! Ive been to ALL the places I said id be at. EVERYBODY knows what I look like! Ive NEVER chaned my user name AFTER my identity has been discovered! They even say Im other users :roflmao: ! I have usernames they dnt know are mines.... same niggaahz is super cool wit me:dunno::roflmao3::smh::roflmao: these niggaahz goofy as fuck! Even that faggot ass fake cop... beatdown records didnt show up to the barber shop! I had that shit LINED UP!!!!!!! Niggaah was gonna get his skull cracked OPEN!!!! I waled up & down 125th..... NOTHING happened STOOD in front of the shop. NODBODY said or did NUFFIN!!!!! All my peoples is from Gran House! We was outsiiiiiiiide!!!!! Niggaahz want no smoke here! just wanna talk tuff online. The most insulting thing they can do is call you a homo!

Im gay..... cause I fix women's eyebrows & do their lashes... I look at & talk too & smell WOMEN all day every day. These niggaahz be in a cubicle going to lunch wit they boy cause fuckin wit the opposite sex @ work is TROUBLE:roflmao::tut::roflmao:that shit sounds mad gay to me.
Niggaahz work all week to spend money taking hoes out! I work all week & they take me out or I get in FREE......& get the pussy cause they know Im gettin money & other bitches wanna fuck too... No extra work done..... :roflmao:

mailboxpimp

Rising Star
BGOL Patreon Investor
Race isn’t a race faggit. Race isn’t real it’s a social construct you dumb bitch . But Black is African decent since you want to be a technical ass hoe
oooooh you a little cunty today...... when you gonna post ya degrees???? we still waiting. :dunno:

Camille

Kitchen Wench #TeamQuaid
Staff member
I have the voice of a scholar of a sophisticated gentleman.

Ummm I'll have to hear more to make that assessment. That's what I was expecting, but I didn't hear it in that clip. You were trying to be insulting tho, so that's not going to come across the same as a regular conversation.

Dr. Truth

GOD to all Women
BGOL Investor
Ummm I'll have to hear more to make that assessment. That's what I was expecting, but I didn't hear it in that clip. You were trying to be insulting tho, so that's not going to come across the same as a regular conversation.
:hmm:

ViCiouS

Rising Star
BGOL Patreon Investor
No doubt! 9:30 PM EST!! Phone number is 202-643-1330!!

Don’t be texting or spamming bullshit or calling in on some incognito shit! I’ll be the host, and I’m expecting @killagram and @kogalee-muhammad to show. Only 10 people can be on the call at once, but if you want to call in just to shit on somebody, feel free to do so. This might just be a free-for-all because I highly doubt kogalee will show up!

BGOL - taking posting pics and talking shit to the next level! :lol:
:popcorn: