Cac smacks Reporters ass on live TV during a 5K

Dr. Truth

GOD to all Women
BGOL Investor
Sorry. You’re not white. You’re Asian. And you’ve already been exposed as too pussy to step to the mic, so get the fuck outta the thread.
Oh I’m Asian oh yeah you got me I’m mad Asian LOL . Shit your hoe ass up. I’ll post on the mic when the fuck I feel like it. I don’t take orders bitch nigga.

Mrfreddygoodbud

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Kogalee isn't about to get on the mic and we've already determined @Mrfreddygoodbud is a certified pussy. @VAiz4hustlaz @largebillsonlyplease and @playahaitian expressed interest tho. And some in this thread:

wait how am I a pussy and I at least go on the mic, and kogalee who refuses to even get on the mic aint..??

what kind of injustice is this...?? you lucky you wasnt that reporter and I wasnt runnin by....

I wouldve grabbed your ass cheeks and walked with it a few steps, while tryin to lick your face...

thats love

kogalee-muhammad

Rising Star
Registered
Im ready to get on the MIC you possum toenail and ratsoup eatin muthafuckas!

We will do this shit my way or the muthafuckin highway.

I have a blogtalkradio show, called

The Star and Crescent Report
you will find it here:

www.blogtalkradio.com/hiram1555

This is the ONLY show i will do a show on, a show which I own, operate and control. So I can ensure stupid shit is kept at a minimum, where I control things.

Vaginal4hustlas, fuck your show. The Honorable Elijah Muhammad teaches us to play on our own terms. Not the rules of the white devil or coon ass black demons. you are not only suspect, you are outright guilty of bitchassness. the only way we are doing this is on MY show, on blogtalk. Killagram has not ONCE uploaded anything to your "show" and you have not called that faggot nigga out. Killagram, brang your ass to the hiram 1555 show live, on Friday morning and don't puss out like you did before.

Last edited:

killagram

Rising Star
BGOL Investor

I have a blogtalkradio show.

blogtalkradio.com/hiram1555

And we can debate on my muthafuckin show.

Bgol..only..keepin the shit on this bawd....930 p.m...tomorrow...don't be late...Kike

killagram

Rising Star
BGOL Investor

I have a blogtalkradio show.

blogtalkradio.com/hiram1555

And we can debate on my muthafuckin show.

You don't run shit...you do it the Bgol way...where everyone can see me dessimate you...snatch yo Kike ass tonsils...out...

VAiz4hustlaz

Proud ADOS and not afraid to step to da mic!
BGOL Investor

I have a blogtalkradio show, called

The Star and Crescent Report
you will find it here:

www.blogtalkradio.com/hiram1555

This is the ONLY show i will do a show on, a show which I own, operate and control. So I can ensure stupid shit is kept at a minimum, where I control things.

Vaginal4hustlas, fuck your show. The Honorable Elijah Muhammad teaches us to play on our own terms. Not the rules of the white devil or coon ass black demons. you are not only suspect, you are outright guilty of bitchassness. the only way we are doing this is on MY show, on blogtalk. Killagram has not ONCE uploaded anything to your "show" and you have not called that faggot nigga out. Killagram, brang your ass to the hiram 1555 show live, on Friday morning and don't puss out like you did before.

Man, you know damn well this hiram1555 guy isn't you! If it is, then upload a quick audio of you talking RIGHT NOW! And even if it is you, we need a neutral platform for the time being. If Killagram is really about that, then he can call into your blogtalkradio show another time.

I'll give both of you my Google Voice number to call at 9:30 PM today (Wednesday Dec 11th). It'll basically be a conference call but I'll try to find a way to livestream and also record it for the BGOL fam.

@killagram @Camille @playahaitian

kogalee-muhammad

Rising Star
Registered
I wish I could bypass the got dam debate..and get straight to the business end of shit..but I take WAR wherever I can...The first bgol debate...cause I know u dont want these hands...KIKE

So why didn't you show the fuck up when I came to whoop yo ass and hang out with you in jackson?

Last edited:

killagram

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
So why didn't you show the fuck up when I came to whoop yo ass and hang you in jackson?

Kike...I'm one of the most well known prolific muffuckaz in my city...I can make some of my Yung niggaz..do they thang with u...sign up hoix...we in there tomorrow night...brah

killagram

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Man, you know damn well this hiram1555 guy isn't you! If it is, then upload a quick audio of you talking RIGHT NOW! And even if it is you, we need a neutral platform for the time being. If Killagram is really about that, then he can call into your blogtalkradio show another time.

I'll give both of you my Google Voice number to call at 9:30 PM today (Wednesday Dec 11th). It'll basically be a conference call but I'll try to find a way to livestream and also record it for the BGOL fam.

He's a Kike....I'm gonna jam this muffucka up...and get rid of him once and for all... coward ass KIKE

kogalee-muhammad

Rising Star
Registered

Well, if you don't believe that, then I need to give you an attitude adjustment, because you are only allowed to believe what I TELL you to believe. Just like you can only eat, what I ALLOW you to eat. Do you understand that?

Boy, do I LOOK like I dance to your tune??? You will dance to MY tune. Just like you eat from on of MY spoons, that I allow you to feed yourself with. When I start talkin, you better start movin. You will come on MY show and do what I say, When I say it. You will either call in to the hiram1555 blog at www.blogtalkradio.com/hiram1555 or you will just have to leave it alone. those are your options. why? Because I GAVE them to you. And you arent' allowed to HAVE any other options. I will give you the blogtalkradio.com/hiram1555 number when its time for me to decide when you can have it. And at no other time. Just like you can only breathe because I allow you to breathe. And if you don't like it ? Tough. And if you think you can do something about it, then I can show you who I am and what I am about and that I am in control of your life, in about 15 minutes.

kogalee-muhammad

Rising Star
Registered
He's a Kike....I'm gonna jam this muffucka up...and get rid of him once and for all... coward ass KIKE

Well, boy, im still here! :D
You needs to shut your damn mouth! Because I told you to shut it. I do the talkin, and you do the movin because I tell you to. Otherwise, ill smack your face all across this place, and see your mama in disgrace. Now. I need you to do exactly as I say. Because it is very important to your future that you follow my instructions. Crank up your car and get on the nearest dearest unclearest highway. Get on the wrong side of the road where traffic is coming towards you. I needs you to listen carefully to my instructions because you WILL obey them. As you will always obey me and obey my commands. And I command you to drive on the wrong side of the road! And I mean drive 135 miles an hour! FAST! WITH SPEED, boy! I need you to run SMACK into the front side of an 18 wheeler! Going 140 mph! You must do it! Your life means nothing, unless I give it meaning. Ramming into that 18 wheeler is your mission in life! And you aren't allowed to do anything else until after you drive 150 mph into an 18 wheeler on the high way. You will do this, because it is your given mission in your life and your purpose to do! Yes, my words and commands are seeping into your subconscious mind. Think of your family, for they need you to do this. You want to do this, drive as fast as you can. don't let the 18 wheeler stand in your way. You are its master and you will survive the encounter. I challenge you. For driving into the 18 wheeler head on at top speed is the only way you will ever be a man, boy. Every time you see an 18 wheeler truck you will think of this post and of kogalee. Now jam that up! :D

Last edited:

VAiz4hustlaz

Proud ADOS and not afraid to step to da mic!
BGOL Investor
Well, if you don't believe that, then I need to give you an attitude adjustment, because you are only allowed to believe what I TELL you to believe. Just like you can only eat, what I ALLOW you to eat. Do you understand that?

Boy, do I LOOK like I dance to your tune??? You will dance to MY tune. Just like you eat from on of MY spoons, that I allow you to feed yourself with. When I start talkin, you better start movin. You will come on MY show and do what I say, When I say it. You will either call in to the hiram1555 blog at www.blogtalkradio.com/hiram1555 or you will just have to leave it alone. those are your options. why? Because I GAVE them to you. And you arent' allowed to HAVE any other options. I will give you the blogtalkradio.com/hiram1555 number when its time for me to decide when you can have it. And at no other time. Just like you can only breathe because I allow you to breathe. And if you don't like it ? Tough. And if you think you can do something about it, then I can show you who I am and what I am about and that I am in control of your life, in about 15 minutes.

OK. So, in other words, you're another board troll who won't step to the mic. Trying to arrange this shit will probably be a waste of time. Still, I will be back in this thread at 9:30 PM. We will see if you show or not. If you don't, then @killagram can say his piece and he'll be right about you.

Tom Slick

The Black HHH
BGOL Investor

You can (used to at least) record google voice calls under some conditions. I think you have to initiate the call, can’t be an incoming call. I think you press 5 to start. Look in your settings.

kogalee-muhammad

Rising Star
Registered
OK. So, in other words, you're another board troll who won't step to the mic. Trying to arrange this shit will probably be a waste of time. Still, I will be back in this thread at 9:30 PM. We will see if you show or not. If you don't, then @killagram can say his piece and he'll be right about you.

You and killaham can either come to the blogtalkradio.com/hiram1555 blogtalkshow and we can all talk and chop it up on My show, sir. Or there will BE no show at all. Anywhere. Its my way or you can hit the goddamn HIGHway, sir.

Thats how I get down, sir.

kogalee-muhammad

Rising Star
Registered
Crazy to see how many people condone this and are making excuses. Whenever I was touched without permission it wasn't an enjoyable experience nor was it OK or cute. Shit is detrimental.

Yes. There are some sorry as boys here posing as men on this board. They are boys because they have not asked me for my permission to be considered men yet. There is one here named killagram, who is a bitch and he will NEVER be respected amongst men, until I TELL other men to respect him. He is on a mission to ram his car into an 18 wheeler truck head on, on the highway. Once he completes this task, I will then allow him to be considered a man worthy of respect.

Camille

Kitchen Wench #TeamQuaid
Staff member
wait how am I a pussy and I at least go on the mic, and kogalee who refuses to even get on the mic aint..??

what kind of injustice is this...?? you lucky you wasnt that reporter and I wasnt runnin by....

I wouldve grabbed your ass cheeks and walked with it a few steps, while tryin to lick your face...

thats love

You're a sick puppy.

Anyway, since I have a flat azz, good luck with that. :lol:

Camille

Kitchen Wench #TeamQuaid
Staff member

Are all y'all in the same time zone?

killagram

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Well, boy, im still here! :D
You needs to shut your damn mouth! Because I told you to shut it. I do the talkin, and you do the movin because I tell you to. Otherwise, ill smack your face all across this place, and see your mama in disgrace. Now. I need you to do exactly as I say. Because it is very important to your future that you follow my instructions. Crank up your car and get on the nearest dearest unclearest highway. Get on the wrong side of the road where traffic is coming towards you. I needs you to listen carefully to my instructions because you WILL obey them. As you will always obey me and obey my commands. And I command you to drive on the wrong side of the road! And I mean drive 135 miles an hour! FAST! WITH SPEED, boy! I need you to run SMACK into the front side of an 18 wheeler! Going 140 mph! You must do it! Your life means nothing, unless I give it meaning. Ramming into that 18 wheeler is your mission in life! And you aren't allowed to do anything else until after you drive 150 mph into an 18 wheeler on the high way. You will do this, because it is your given mission in your life and your purpose to do! Yes, my words and commands are seeping into your subconscious mind. Think of your family, for they need you to do this. You want to do this, drive as fast as you can. don't let the 18 wheeler stand in your way. You are its master and you will survive the encounter. I challenge you. For driving into the 18 wheeler head on at top speed is the only way you will ever be a man, boy. Every time you see an 18 wheeler truck you will think of this post and of kogalee. Now jam that up! :D

930...make the call...bish...cause I dam sure am...KIKE...ALL BARK AND NO BITE...LETS ROLL...IM BOUT TO BARBQ ..a PIG..Kike

mailboxpimp

Rising Star
BGOL Patreon Investor
Niggaahz sound like faggots.... making voice msgs for each other...... the main fag has a lisp & sounds like probably glosses his lips frequently.

veritech

Black Votes Matter!
Platinum Member
“Proud Latina”

And you think people should take you serious when it comes to discussing issues with the so-called black community :smh: :lol:

i know a black person when i see one. even one in denial. after seeing her mother the chick can be as delusional as she wants. she is ashamed to be black but she is black. her mother is probably dominican or some shit. the self hate starts with the parents.