Cac smacks Reporters ass on live TV during a 5K

kogalee-muhammad

Rising Star
Registered
202-643-1330. call in if u really about that action. Too much keyboard thuggin going on!

Mayne, fuck you and your goddam number.
Im trying to meet in person and do battle. Im not about to argue like a broad on the phone like this lil bitch nigga.
Brang the pain or get the fuck out the game!

killagram is still a sham and runs with a belly full of ham!

tenor.gif

mailboxpimp

Rising Star
BGOL Patreon Investor
No doubt! 9:30 PM EST!! Phone number is 202-643-1330!!

Don’t be texting or spamming bullshit or calling in on some incognito shit! I’ll be the host, and I’m expecting @killagram and @kogalee-muhammad to show. Only 10 people can be on the call at once, but if you want to call in just to shit on somebody, feel free to do so. This might just be a free-for-all because I highly doubt kogalee will show up!

BGOL - taking posting pics and talking shit to the next level! :lol:
im mad I missed this!!! when you gonna do this again, fuck ass niiggah???

mailboxpimp

Rising Star
BGOL Patreon Investor
Let me hear you talk . Say something sexy . Tell me you’re wearing a thong
why??? you wanna ask her how to put one on & where to buy the best ones's cause you love dick just as much as she does??? she doesnt fry rice & isnt asian......

Dr. Truth

GOD to all Women
BGOL Investor
You think so? :rolleyes: Then lets meet, sir! :D

Sounding like you an 1835 plantation buck

damn fuck nigga, who rolls around in dust :lol:

so we allowing white women to call Us Plantation Bucks??????? This is worse than calling us Monkeys. Ban this cracka for that alone

kogalee-muhammad

Rising Star
Registered
so we allowing white women to call Us Plantation Bucks??????? This is worse than calling us Monkeys. Ban this cracka for that alone

Well, you do seem to like loving on killagram's banana. And he DOES sound like he's right off the goddam plantation, scared that the devil is lookin for him. :smh:

He SOUNDS like he belongs in jail with other dumb illiterate fags like him! You could even hear him try to hide the hint of sweetness in his voice like a damn homo fake thug that gets buttfucked in prison.

Mrfreddygoodbud

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
And like clock work... Here comes killagrams
tenor.gif
homofag who is MrFruityGoodBoody in sucking killagrams nuts and enjoying the semen.

You shook lil meth whore.. Get your rancid

Crusty lil pussy in the ring..

Id smack the dried sperm out your mouth

If I didnt fear getting infected

You pasty pink pig skinned clit faced faggot....

Go get that beat down...

So I can laugh at you..

Well I laugh at you now

So I mean laugh harder

Get dat clownish cunt skin faggot

Known an kogaflee

Killa

slam

aka * My Name Is Not $lam *
Super Moderator
9075991327556696.jpg

she has a nice lil shape...

scanned 9 pages didnt read shit was jus lookin for pics...

VAiz4hustlaz

Proud ADOS and not afraid to step to da mic!
BGOL Investor
im mad I missed this!!! when you gonna do this again, fuck ass niiggah???

Twan, we can do this RIGHT NOW! You’re on the same level as kogalee. You were the FIRST bitch to say she wanted the smoke and then bitched up at the last minute.

Mrfreddygoodbud

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Boy sit down. I know you aren't flappin YOUR fingers after we just went through 10+ days, 17 pages of nonsense consisting of you refusing to step to the mic.

You know I stepped to the Mic tho...

I killed all that cac talk that was

Starting to bubble with the quickness..

I was about to release my mixtape on yo ass..

But I aint tryin to burn yo house down

mailboxpimp

Rising Star
BGOL Patreon Investor
the ock is at the dock, by the clock and siting on a rock, looking like spock
:hmm: :tut: niggaah stop it! this sounds like some sort of fag code for fag ass niggaah looking for fag as niggaahs to be a fag with.
why dnt you & dr. truth just hook up & be done with it. We'd respect you more & Muhammad would be proud of you! when you get married you can both wear suits or both wear dresses....or take turns being the "man". No pun intended! :roflmao:

Last edited: