BGOL pussy niggas called out and running! (freddygoodbud, mailboxpimp, dr truth, et al)

mailboxpimp

Rising Star
BGOL Patreon Investor
see how retarded your reasoning is... you are not worthy of a audio debate.. not by a long shot cletus...

you simply cannot bridge an official legal document stating we are the ancient berbers.. to a quote from an encyclopedia telling you WHO the ancient berbers ARE ... Moors..

you are just talkin loud and saying nothing..

Its really fuckin simple, just read what the offical legal documents states we are.. THE ANCIENT BERBERS

now take your slow fuckin ass.... to the enclopedia BRITANICA and see who THEY SAY THE ANCIENT BERBERS WERE.

its really fuckin simple... not difficult by any stretch of the imagination..

there is no way in hell Ill debate you..

first off.. You simply cant admit you are wrong..

first you say the word Moor is not even mentioned in the Legal Document I provided..

Instead of admitting you were wrong so we can move on..

the legal document south carolina negro law, was an attempt to label us negro and black.. so they can say we

are three fifths of a man... which would be true if we accept a cac with no history labeling us..

but one thing this cac does and does very well. is RECORD EVERY FUCKIN THING.. those who wrote the legal document

KNOW who we are, thats why it was important for them to make us this fictional thing called negro and black..

and cutting us off from our true, Moorish history, once you claim that.. you UNCOVER who you are..

by allowing yourself to stay a negro/black/ you will have only a history of enslavement.. just like YOUR MIND is enslaved with being an agent..

slow agent boy... let me try this one more time you fuckin retard..

I provided two pieces of proof for any wise man to put together.. not to stand alone to make a fuckin

SIMPLE as fuck connection..

All you have to do is KNOW we are the ancient berbers.. riiiiiiiight... thats from the legal document...

ok we got that.. riiiiight agent slow boy!!

now that we KNOW we are the ancient berbers..

TAKE yo ass to the encylopedia britanica and look up... MOORS which clearly states were made up of the ancient berbers... and the MOORS conqured SPAIN you gdidiot..

and italy and was fuckin all them hoes.... so of coure there is gonna be a mixture...

I give you credit you immature cant admit he is wrong gdidiot...

you mastered the art of talkin loud and sayin nothing..

Im sure that fools a lot of people you try to hustle in virginia..

but get that shit the fuck outta here....... grow up and dont be afraid to admit you are wrong..

bruh you cant even handle this light work..

you are waaay too dishonest to waste my time debating you...

you the type of dude that will get knocked out in a fight... and brag about the way your face beat up the other guys fist..

lol
THIS!

Its impossible to debate someone who has NOT done ANY research! He wants YOU to provide ALL of the research / details , then he'll use the limited niggah logic spawned by black / african american/ niggaah boys growing up w/out their father & or positive male role models who actually KNOW something about who they are, what they are, & where they are!

mailboxpimp

Rising Star
BGOL Patreon Investor
Wow? So Black Americans have no enemies, huh?

Some pushing this shit, man.

ADOS is about more than reparations.
You dumb ass niggaah! BLACK has no standing @ law! BLACK is NOT a race or ethnicity! It is a status....
African American is a TERM popularized by messy jessy jackson & supported by rev. fat ass al sharpton. both boule members

playahaitian

Rising Star
Certified Pussy Poster
incentive??

fam don't do that.

I'm already getting others in line to participate. @Camille still just seeing how all this gonna work and getting very positive feedback.

YOU don't want to participate?

I respect it.

But WHY dissuade others?

you know I aint never gonna be involved in any f*ck sh*t

in fact this interview series will probably NOT be a bgol production but under a new platform just held down by hnic & the bgol mind squad.

the incentive?

bgol family trying to do & build something together.

and just so happens your back and forth with vaiz sparked it.

Sometimes it bees like that

Last edited:

playahaitian

Rising Star
Certified Pussy Poster

giphy.gif

PM me on how you did THAT!

yeah we can talk about umm debates.

Yeah debates.

Camille

Kitchen Wench #TeamQuaid
Staff member
giphy.gif

PM me on how you did THAT!

yeah we can talk about umm debates.

Yeah debates.

I down loaded voice recorder - audio editor by green apple studio in the Google play store. I recorded and put on Google drive. I had to enable file sharing for the file and make it available offline for bgol to display it. Click the media dropdown and insert the drive url.

I tried a couple of other apps also but this one had the best quality. In fact I had to re-record a couple of times because it picked up too much background noise, but the others sounded a bit garbled. There may be better apps but I was trying to hurry and talk ish while Freddy was still on line.

Mrfreddygoodbud

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Anyone that thinks they are better than others because they were initiates into bastardized versions of the Kemetic Mystery School System is worth laughing at.

Bruh I'll never understand how a grown man

Could take an oath to another man...

Bruh that's the epitome of boyhood

Real men roll solo...dont need a fuckin

Security blanket...

Real men ascend alone

Fake men forever will wander to and fro in groups

Ain't my problem tho

Sux to be them..

Mrfreddygoodbud

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
I down loaded voice recorder - audio editor by green apple studio in the Google play store. I recorded and put on Google drive. I had to enable file sharing for the file and make it available offline for bgol to display it. Click the media dropdown and insert the drive url.

I tried a couple of other apps also but this one had the best quality. In fact I had to re-record a couple of times because it picked up too much background noise, but the others sounded a bit garbled. There may be better apps but I was trying to hurry and talk ish while Freddy was still on line.

lol

And you dont give me any credit ..

Nobody else assisted you but you took my advice and made it happen

Now who helped you get the job done

A

Moorish American

Or coon agent mason..

Who was more helpful and who was all fluff...??

Mrfreddygoodbud

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
So in conclusion...

My peoples from the continental Americas

Remember
.this is Your land...

All cacs every single one of them are invading Europeans

They all can tell you where they are from in Europe...

Every fuckin single one..

The only American

Is a

Moorish American...

FACTS...

Camille

Kitchen Wench #TeamQuaid
Staff member
lol

And you dont give me any credit ..

Nobody else assisted you but you took my advice and made it happen

Now who helped you get the job done

A

Moorish American

Or coon agent mason..

Who was more helpful and who was all fluff...??

LoL... you just caused me to have a deadline. VA was the one who gave concrete instructions, so y'all were equally useful.

Now why you keep coming in here poppin off at the mouth and then ghosting right when someone tries to hold you accountable and get you to engage?

ghostkitty.jpeg

Mrfreddygoodbud

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
LoL... you just caused me to have a deadline. VA was the one who gave concrete instructions, so y'all were equally useful.

Now why you keep coming in here poppin off at the mouth and then ghosting right when someone tries to hold you accountable and get you to engage?

View attachment 2682

Because my dahling

My facts are unfuckwitable..

I been sending homie va back to the drawing board...

Im surprised his lil cheerleaders aint come to his aid..tho

They just left him out there to dry..lol

Exiled queen and hard way...

Usually try to swarm a knigga and always fail terribly

Lol

Camille

Kitchen Wench #TeamQuaid
Staff member
Because my dahling

My facts are unfuckwitable..

I been sending homie va back to the drawing board...

Im surprised his lil cheerleaders aint come to his aid..tho

They just left him out there to dry..lol

Exiled queen and hard way...

Usually try to swarm a knigga and always fail terribly

Lol

::::::whispers::::: Pussy!

Ok, that's starting to get old. I'll drop it, but you're a spoilsport and absolutely NO FUN.

:flyingkiss:

VAiz4hustlaz

Proud ADOS and not afraid to step to da mic!
BGOL Investor
see how retarded your reasoning is... you are not worthy of a audio debate.. not by a long shot cletus...

you simply cannot bridge an official legal document stating we are the ancient berbers.. to a quote from an encyclopedia telling you WHO the ancient berbers ARE ... Moors..

you are just talkin loud and saying nothing..

Its really fuckin simple, just read what the offical legal documents states we are.. THE ANCIENT BERBERS

now take your slow fuckin ass.... to the enclopedia BRITANICA and see who THEY SAY THE ANCIENT BERBERS WERE.

its really fuckin simple... not difficult by any stretch of the imagination..

there is no way in hell Ill debate you..

first off.. You simply cant admit you are wrong..

first you say the word Moor is not even mentioned in the Legal Document I provided..

Instead of admitting you were wrong so we can move on..you keep your head up your ass, ignore facts and stay smellin your own farts...

the legal document south carolina negro law, was an attempt to label us negro and black.. so they can say we

are three fifths of a man... which would be true if we accept a cac with no history labeling us..

but one thing this cac does and does very well. is RECORD EVERY FUCKIN THING.. those who wrote the legal document

KNOW who we are, thats why it was important for them to make us this fictional thing called negro and black..

and cutting us off from our true, Moorish history, once you claim that.. you UNCOVER who you are..

by allowing yourself to stay a negro/black/ you will have only a history of enslavement.. just like YOUR MIND is enslaved with being an agent..

slow agent boy... let me try this one more time you fuckin retard..

I provided two pieces of proof for any wise man to put together.. not to stand alone like cacs wanted...

SIMPLY to make a fuckin

SIMPLE as fucking connection you fucktard.

All you have to do is KNOW we are the ancient berbers.. riiiiiiiight... thats from the legal document...

ok we got that.. riiiiight agent slow boy!!

now that we KNOW we are the ancient berbers..

TAKE yo ass to the encylopedia britanica

+and look up... MOORS which clearly states were made up of the ancient berbers... and the MOORS conqured SPAIN you gdidiot..

and italy and was fuckin all them hoes.... so of coure there is gonna be a mixture...

I give you credit you immature cant admit he is wrong gdidiot...

you mastered the art of talkin loud and sayin nothing..

Im sure that fools a lot of people you try to hustle in virginia..

but get that shit the fuck outta here....... grow up and dont be afraid to admit you are wrong..

bruh you cant even handle this light work..

you are waaay too dishonest to waste my time debating you...

you the type of dude that will get knocked out in a fight... and brag about the way your face beat up the other guys fist..

lol

btw Im not really replyin to you, as much as Im tryin to get these facts out for those with the logic to piece them together..

you have proven yourself to be a lost cause....

an agent for the beast!!!

OK. So we’ve established for the record that your chief sources for the origin and identity of black people in America are:
  • the South Carolina Negro Act of 1740, and;
  • the Encyclopedia Britannica
Any anthropologic, religious, linguistic, cultural, or genetic evidence that shows we’re of West and Central African is irrelevant huh? Gullah/Geechee people in South Carolina? All of that means nothing?

And you’re still afraid to step to the mic?

VAiz4hustlaz

BGOL Investor

View attachment 2682

I’m sure you can start a Google Hangout and just have me and Mrfreddygoodcrack call in, right? No more excuses and copping pleas at this point!

And have you heard from @Dr. Truth?

Camille

Kitchen Wench #TeamQuaid
Staff member
I’m sure you can start a Google Hangout and just have me and Mrfreddygoodcrack call in, right? No more excuses and copping pleas at this point!

And have you heard from @Dr. Truth?

I'm not familiar with Google hangouts. I thought that was discontinued. I think Billz or someone used to use that.I haven't see Truth since he was drunk posting earlier and pondering about a dog's life.

Mrfreddygoodbud

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
OK. So we’ve established for the record that your chief sources for the origin and identity of black people in America are:
  • the South Carolina Negro Act of 1740, and;
  • the Encyclopedia Britannica
Any anthropologic, religious, linguistic, cultural, or genetic evidence that shows we’re of West and Central African is irrelevant huh? Gullah/Geechee people in South Carolina? All of that means nothing?

And you’re still afraid to step to the mic?

My geechie peoples

Moorish Americans fo sho..

I deleted a lot shit I typed because you just tryin to find chinks in my fine armour...

Keep searchin bruh...

Lol you want me back on audio..

I give my country brethren credit tho..

Y'all low key just as slick as new York kniggas

Lol

But I mastered peeping game many moons ago

Grasshopper...

Bgol just needs a section called uncovering reconstructionist history...aka eurocentric bullshit

Mrfreddygoodbud

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
I'm not familiar with Google hangouts. I thought that was discontinued. I think Billz or someone used to use that.I haven't see Truth since he was drunk posting earlier and pondering about a dog's life.

Hey camille he thinks the crack of my ass is good..

Thats why he kisses my ass and calls me mrfreddygoodcrack

He is a fan...

He just wont admit...

My two sources got him all fucked up..

He cant debunk it with sources..

So he is going to drown me in verbal diahrrea hoping I overlook the fact..

That those two sources simply cannot be disputed..

He knows it
I know it
His pasty Becky lovers know it...

Lol

VAiz4hustlaz

BGOL Investor

He is a fan...

He just wont admit...

He knows it
I know it

Lol

Step to the mic and we’ll see who gets debunked.

Camille

Kitchen Wench #TeamQuaid
Staff member

He is a fan...

He just wont admit...

He knows it
I know it

Lol

Soooooo...I didn't comment the first time you relayed this event, but lemme get this straight: you let a man kiss the crack of your ass and give you a pet name behind it? And you're telling us about it? Openly and unashamedly? Like you enjoyed it? Annnnd this is a retelling?

You know there are some things you don't have to share. ijs. Put the bud down and go to bed. Just go.

Mrfreddygoodbud

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Soooooo...I didn't comment the first time you relayed this event, but lemme get this straight: you let a man kiss the crack of your ass and give you a pet name behind it? And you're telling us about it? Openly and unashamedly? Like you enjoyed it? Annnnd this is a retelling?

You know there are some things you don't have to share. ijs. Put the bud down and go to bed. Just go.

Lol

I cant control what my fans do

You the moderator

Moderate that knigga

Lol

Camille

Kitchen Wench #TeamQuaid
Staff member
Lol

I cant control what my fans do

You the moderator

Moderate that knigga

Lol

Sooooooo, you're saying he overpowered you and snatched your manhood again? You know what? It is better that you DON'T participate in all this, because you have a wholeeeeeee lot of explaining to do before we'd even get to the debate topic, starting with how you were bare arsed in front of that kneegrow in the FIRST place.

Stop typing before this turns into your Ock thread. I don't want 11/23/19 to go down in infamy as the day MrFreddyGoodBud came out as MrFreddyGoodBUTT. Log off now, please. PLEASE.

VAiz4hustlaz

BGOL Investor
Sooooooo, you're saying he overpowered you and snatched your manhood again? You know what? It is better that you DON'T participate in all this, because you have a wholeeeeeee lot of explaining to do before we'd even get to the debate topic, starting with how you were bare arsed in front of that kneegrow in the FIRST place.

Stop typing before this turns into your Ock thread. I don't want 11/23/19 to go down in infamy as the day MrFreddyGoodBud came out as MrFreddyGoodBUTT. Log off now, please. PLEASE.

Clearly freddy has been locked up, and that’s how he got that nickname. And a lot of jail niggas are known to get into that Moorish shit.