BREAKING NEWS: Confirmed active shooter at Walmart near Cielo Vista Mall 26 SHOT + 20 FATALITIES-- SENTENCED TO 90 CONSECUTIVE LIFE TERMS

Big Tex

Earth is round..gravity is real
BGOL Investor
Fuck all of them and fuck anyone who has a problem with me withholding my vote unless the nominee is talking seriously about reparations. All the other shit is straight bullshit!

As long as you witholding your vote means you don’t complain about shit else then go ahead.

Fuck anyone that doesn’t vote then complains about who everyone else votes in.

daTiger

Rising Star
Registered
How many time you cats are going to announce you’re not voting?

People that don’t vote talk more about voting than voters do.

And how many times do you niggas plan on whining about what someone else does with their vote?

Last edited:

Autobot8655

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
How many time you cats are going to announce you’re not voting?

People that don’t vote talk more about voting than voters do.

Bruh, where did I say I wasnt voting?

:confused:

I am a single-issue voter.

The democrat who supports a black agenda and creates a policy specifically for black people will get my vote.

My vote is up for grabs...it's up to the candidates to cater to it.

sammyjax

Grand Puba of Science
Platinum Member
I had the same thoughts the other day. Shit is getting ridiculous and the fun is gone from this board
sad shit

All of our institutions are dying

White folks are the root cause of basically all of it

Drama sells- the more toxic the better for his bottom line.

BTW, this is not the HNIC's house. This is a piece of property he invested.

He doesn't give a fuck about this board any further than his financially obligation to it via sunken cost.

He's been open about selling it.

He wouldn't let 99% of the cats in here past the gates let alone in his house. Me included.

*two cents*
you know what I meant

You gon git us in trouble with the voting police

@sammyjax @Drayonis @Watcher @Dr. Truth @Big Tex

You play bout the wrong shit b

sharkbait28

Unionize & Prepare For Automation
International Member
There's a lot of ignorance in the manifesto. And a lot of ignorance on this board.

The terrorist writes 3 pages about his hatred of immigrants and race mixers but then denies being a white supremacist. Many of those people were there before it was America. They were there before it part of the Republic of Texas. Their families were there when it was part of Mexico. They didn't move, they weren't invaders, the U.S. took over their land. I bet more than half the people he shot will be citizens of the United States, families will have been here longer than his.

He talks about going out in a hail of glory but when confronted by a trained adversary, he bitches out. He says he wasn't motivated by Trump, that he has long standing beliefs. He just turned 21, what fucking long standing beliefs did he have? He hasn't even fucking lived life. Death is too fucking good for this loser. This whiny little bitch should spend the rest of his life in general population, in a constant state of great fear, a vomit inducing panic of being anally gang raped.

I can't believe the bullshit I'm reading on this board now. I love this board. I've been on it for 20 years. For several years I was living in areas that had no black population, this board was my connection to my culture. After a while, the fake militancy got on my nerves and I tried to stay away but couldn't. I didn't pay much attention to accusing others of being white. I didn't care. I'm mixed, who am I to throw stones? If you're white and you appreciate black women and black culture, more power to you. Black culture has a much larger influence on America than a population size.

I'm really starting to believe that this board is infested with white trolls. Some of the members seem to be overcome with hatred towards Hispanics. I don't understand it. Is it all Hispanics including Puerto ricans, Cubans and Mexicans? Or is it just Mexicans? And why? Is it because of their immigration status? I'll be honest, Mexicans can really get on my nerves, they have a real inferiority complex with white people but I don't hate them. I'm all for strong borders and I don't believe that mass immigration of unskilled labor is good but I blame the government and those that hire them for that. If you really want to get control of illegal immigration, go after the employers.

I know in some areas of the country, there's real problems between blacks and Mexicans. I've always felt that was people fighting over the lower rung. Is the hatred because we're fighting over the lower rung? I have a lot more problem with the motherfucker trying to kick me off the ladder. If you're white and you're competing with an illegal alien for a job, that's because of long history of fuck ups in your family.

Yo on the real

There's a handful of people who have been working overtime the past couple of years to turn this board into a really poisonous place

I wonder do HNIC even be on this muhfucka like that

Hard to imagine a brother letting muhfuckas tear his house up like these suspect ass screen names

I had the same thoughts the other day. Shit is getting ridiculous and the fun is gone from this board

There's a handful of actual, verifiable agents and a bunch of dumb-fuck, follower ass niggas. Shit is definitely exhausting.

Dudes are up un here talking about Democrats and Reparations in a thread about active white supremacist terrorism. What kind of fuckery is that? :confused:

Ol Simon Says ass niggas smdh

footloose

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
If these domestic terrorist are “ mentally ill. “
Are white people just subconsciously subhuman when mentally broken down to turn them into mass murderers?

footloose

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
All y’all talking bout not voting just must not be able to decipher politics. Step your game up. If a hillbilly was able to figure out trump was their guy you should be able to translate this shit too

sharkbait28

Unionize & Prepare For Automation
International Member
Rip to the victims smdh. Not much known about the Daytona shooter yet but 6 out of the 9 people he shot were black. Connor Bett shot his sister and her boyfriend as well... no word on boyfriend's race. What's the over under on the boyfriend being black and the shooter being another one of these alt-right race purist warriors?

Cops are saying it's probably not racial lol :rolleyes:

Media still isn't talking about the meta-narrative here. The Gilroy shooter was an alt right white nationalist. So was the El Paso shooter. So was the shooter from the foiled attack in Texas last month. So was the foiled Coast Guard shooter from earlier this year.

This is a real white nationalist terror issue. Trump admin defunded and shut down the Countering Violent Extremism joint task force which focused resources and manpower on countering white supremacist terrorism. This shit is literally blood on the Trump admin's hands. :smh:

Last edited:

footloose

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Rip to the victims smdh. Not much known about the Daytona shooter yet but 6 out of the 8 people he shot were black. Connor Bett shot his sister and her boyfriend as well... no word on boyfriend's race. What's the over under on the boyfriend being black and the shooter being another one of these alt-right race purist warriors?

Cops are saying it's probably not racial lol :rolleyes:

Media still isn't talking about the meta-narrative here. The Gilroy shooter was an alt right white nationalist. So was the El Paso shooter. So was the shooter from the foiled attack in Texas last month. So was the foiled Coast Guard shooter from earlier this year.

This is a real white nationalist terror issue. Trump admin defunded and shut down the Countering Violent Extremism joint task force which focused resources and manpower on countering white supremacist terrorism. This shit is literally blood on the Trump admin's hands. :smh:
He shot black people. Ahh hell no. Get ya licenses people if you can.

Big Tex

Earth is round..gravity is real
BGOL Investor
That's the things though. They think it's just republicans or donald trump and I've been saying there is no difference. They're all the same! These niggaz can't get that shit through their heads. These Democrats are gonna keep these niggaz frustrated, pacified and neglected. They have traded blacks for immigrants.

Show a list of white supremacist groups supporting Democrats.

The racists say themselves that the Republican party is the party of their interests.

So show me the list of them supporting Democrats since they’re both the same.

I’ll take the racists word on who they support and who supports them over yours.

ansatsusha_gouki

Land of the Heartless
Platinum Member

It's easy to target an industry that's young compare to music and movie industry.

When are people going to stop blaming video games for shit like this. The game industry did exactly what the government wanted in the 90s yet folks still want to blame video games for everything.

The game industry have a much higher standard than the movie industry yet it still gets blame.

How about blaming the NRA and Mr. Orange.

lightbright

Master Pussy Poster
BGOL Investor
It’s #14 on the 2019 list.

https://realestate.usnews.com/real-estate/slideshows/safest-places-to-live-in-the-us?slide=12
It was in the top 5 when I was living in the area.
From 2012 - 2016​
Dude ….. stop stuntin' for El Paso …. no one's calling it a shit hole but it's not a "garden of Eden" no more …. it's damaged now ... the snake is there …. it's "rating" will no doubt drop, if even a couple of spots because of this .... if you have a $2million Bugatti and get in an accident ... it's not worth $2million no more .... El Paso has been in an accident .... period .... you're looking at a listing that's a pre shooting list ... :hmm:

lightbright

Master Pussy Poster
BGOL Investor
The "Tangerine" in charge is on that republiCAC "mental illness" problem shit again and will be making a statement tomorrow at 10 am … the sick fuck wasn't mentally ill …. he drove over 600 miles, over 9 hours to kill Mexicans … he PLANNED everything …. :hmm:

JimJones

Rising Star
Registered
Trump want us to believe a mofo with mental illness drove seven hours to kill people and wore hearing protection when he started killing folks. This cac had the right mind to put on sound suppression ear muffs when he started shooting. CAC was not mentally ill unless they are admitting that white supremacy is a mental illness.

lightbright

Master Pussy Poster
BGOL Investor
Well Zero, that number is wrong; it is now 250,
and if we extrapolate according to tred, it should
increase before the day is over. Today is day 149
of 2019, and we have had 250 mass shootings
this year; We have 1.67 mass shootings a day
Fucktard ..... "extrapolate" ur dumbass out of this thread, which you can't see cause you have me on ignore ..... :hmm:

Be careful of what you say; we need the Mexicans to help defeat Trump. Do not
be shortsighted. There are not enough black people in America alone to do it.
And with the cacs, can you really be sure of how they might vote?
:confused: … WTF is this "we" shit …. ur not an American citizen and shits on America every chance that you get ….:hmm:

Last edited:

bgbtylvr

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
He shot black people. Ahh hell no. Get ya licenses people if you can.
A gun would not have saved anybody in any of those shootings. You can minimize the casualties in an ambush but there is nothing anyone with a gun is gonna do unless they are an armed cop like that church, but even then many died before he fired back. Have you gun Incase you get ran up on, but if they shoot up an area you ain’t stopping shit, duck or run.

footloose

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
A gun would not have saved anybody in any of those shootings. You can minimize the casualties in an ambush but there is nothing anyone with a gun is gonna do unless they are an armed cop like that church, but even then many died before he fired back. Have you gun Incase you get ran up on, but if they shoot up an area you ain’t stopping shit, duck or run.
Go for cover. Then take ya shot. These dudes usually target unsuspected crowds, schools, workplaces. Anywhere there’s no resistance.

xfactor

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
:eek2:

You really think the only racists are republicans ? And you’ll take the racists’ word? Damn shame how caught up in the red vs.blue game you are.

Democrats have been around since this country has started and who has been in power since? When has the so-called black community even come close while working with them?

Eliminate all the republicans and what next? You old civil rights negroes are sick in the head.

Show a list of white supremacist groups supporting Democrats.

The racists say themselves that the Republican party is the party of their interests.

So show me the list of them supporting Democrats since they’re both the same.

I’ll take the racists word on who they support and who supports them over yours.