BREAKING NEWS: Confirmed active shooter at Walmart near Cielo Vista Mall 26 SHOT + 20 FATALITIES-- SENTENCED TO 90 CONSECUTIVE LIFE TERMS

phanatic

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
If I wasn't tied up with the crap I am dealing with now, I would be able to help out with technology to shut this down.

What I'm hearing is that there will not be any sustained and elevated effort to monitor these radicalized elements within the white population. One thing I'm hearing is that they will put this guy to death which does not mean much considering the damage he caused to the community.
He'll be a martyr. Fucked up psychology doesn't allow for a person to be wrong. When a person gets fired from their job for doing racist shit, they blame the people that they were victimizing.

hocjo2626

Horace C. Jones II
Registered
Trumps hoe ass suppose to speak to day regarding the White Supremacist Terrorist attacks. All he will say over and over is....MENTAL HEALTH!!! Get ready.

White Boys = Mental Health.

Any other race = terrorist (ban them).

Mrfreddygoodbud

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Trump was in pain today..

He had to take a dump on delusional caucazoid supremacy ...

The pain in his voice was hysterically funny..

You could almost hear him think..

"I hope I don't lose supporters for this..."

Lol

Helico-pterFunk

Rising Star
BGOL Legend
https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/ar...ldren-store-bullets-fly-Walmart-massacre.html

• U.S. Army Spc. Glendon Oakley told reporters he picked up as many small kids as he could and hauled them out of the store Saturday

• He's a retired Army veteran originally from Killeen Texas

16857140-7318349-image-a-15_1564874159495.jpg

Shaka54

FKA Shaka38
Platinum Member

Mixd

Duppy Maker
BGOL Investor
No one thinks it's weird that some that were witnesses said there were 3-4 guys dressed in all black with masks?

Then that the shooter had khaki pants?

Actually the shooter, wore cargo khaki pants.
The guy they arrested, in his car, across the street, had on khaki pants too but had no cargo pockets on the sides.

therealjondoe

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
No one thinks it's weird that some that were witnesses said there were 3-4 guys dressed in all black with masks?

Then that the shooter had khaki pants?

Actually the shooter, wore cargo khaki pants.
The guy they arrested, in his car, across the street, had on khaki pants too but had no cargo pockets on the sides.
Not really because witness testimony is often incorrect

Last edited:

Shaka54

FKA Shaka38
Platinum Member
For the life of me, I don't know why these CACs aren't extremely disturbed by this image. All of the NRA/2nd Amendment crowd who are worried about a Tyrannical Government taking their weapons.
dDlZbkVlYm55anZMMDhRTGtRQlAuanBn.jpg

These muhfuckas have been slowly blurring the lines between the military and the Police State declaring Martial Law on the Public at hand.
They have the mindset that it doesn't apply to THEM but to Black and Brown peoples.
It's not like these muhfuckas couldn't order these uniforms and gear in black or blue to indicate that they are LE.

rude_dog

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
:colin:That's a good read. I don't know if the author/columnist is Black but the reader on Soundcloud is for those who don't wanna read an extensive article.

https://www.theatlantic.com/magazin...erwer-madison-grant-white-nationalism/583258/

I have argued with CACs that Nazis and Afrikaners studied the US and exported their atrocious policies and behaviors to their countries. This article covers Hitler's adaptation of American bullshit and fuckery.

He’s black and Jewish. He has been doing some excellent writing the last couple of years. He wrote an excellent article about the immigration crisis pointing out that the cruelty was the whole point of the child separations.

Shaka54

FKA Shaka38
Platinum Member
He’s black and Jewish. He has been doing some excellent writing the last couple of years. He wrote an excellent article about the immigration crisis pointing out that the cruelty was the whole point of the child separations.
Thank you, I'd never heard of him or read anything of his before.

Shaka54

FKA Shaka38
Platinum Member
Multiple people?
Then the cargo pants, you can see the images of the camera screenshots. Then the media pics of him being arrested. He has two diff pairs of pants on
Link? Can you clue me in to what you've been looking at?

Ing4life

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Link? Can you clue me in to what you've been looking at?
They (the alt-right) said the pants from Walmart and the arrest picture of dude..got different pants on. I say he could swapped pants in walmart becuase he didnt want go to the mall covered in blood...blood splatters.

Shaka54

FKA Shaka38
Platinum Member
They (the alt-right) said the pants from Walmart and the arrest picture of dude..got different pants on. I say he could swapped pants in walmart becuase he didnt want go to the mall covered in blood...blood splatters.
There shouldn't have been any blood on him. He used a rifle and fired from a distance. :dunno:
I did see the images now though and they are indeed two different pairs of pants, if not two different individuals.

COINTELPRO

Transnational Member
Registered
He'll be a martyr. Fucked up psychology doesn't allow for a person to be wrong. When a person gets fired from their job for doing racist shit, they blame the people that they were victimizing.

they need to accept being a beta group to Hispanics. Much the same Microsoft gave up its efforts to dominate the smartphone market.

assimilating their language and customs, giving up their heritage and ancestry.